Display Calibration through USB port - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-01-2013, 07:32 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

I have Samsung 40" EH6030 3D LED TV. I tried searching the net but not getting the settings optimized for this model.

Would appreciate if some one can help me with the best settings for the TV. I have recently got HD DTH settop box and would like to get the best picture and sound settings.

Also would like to know if these is any way I can download the calibaration disk on pen drive and run it through USB port?

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-01-2013, 08:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmoxp View Post

Hi,
I have Samsung 40" EH6030 3D LED TV. I tried searching the net but not getting the settings optimized for this model.
Would appreciate if some one can help me with the best settings for the TV. I have recently got HD DTH settop box and would like to get the best picture and sound settings.
Also would like to know if these is any way I can download the calibaration disk on pen drive and run it through USB port?
Thanks

Pretty sure you can download the MP4 version of the AVS709 disc and run thru a thumb drive

65VT60(Calibrated by Chad B)
55ST60(Calibrated by Chunon)
Darbee DVP5000
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast/I1Pro/I1D3
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
post #3 of 4 Old 01-01-2013, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunon View Post

Pretty sure you can download the MP4 version of the AVS709 disc and run thru a thumb drive

I will download both MP4 version ( to play with pen drive) and also AVCHD version (my friend has Dell Inspiron laptop with Blueray player and DVD writer).

Being novice, how will I know which TV adjustment should I choose in each test to calibirate? Which particular setting in Samsung EH6030 LED tv correspond to particular test module?
post #4 of 4 Old 01-01-2013, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
Liked: 541
Quote:
Originally Posted by gizmoxp View Post

I will download both MP4 version ( to play with pen drive) and also AVCHD version (my friend has Dell Inspiron laptop with Blueray player and DVD writer).
Being novice, how will I know which TV adjustment should I choose in each test to calibirate? Which particular setting in Samsung EH6030 LED tv correspond to particular test module?

There is pattern documentation you can dowload with the disc. Also pretty good basic tutorial produced by HD Nation on the AVS disc itself.

65VT60(Calibrated by Chad B)
55ST60(Calibrated by Chunon)
Darbee DVP5000
Sony BDV-F7 3dbluray/soundbar
Calman Enthusiast/I1Pro/I1D3
Dish Network with Hopper/Super Joey
Reply Display Calibration