Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Caister on Sea, UK
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Post 29 now updated with the correct Colour Checker patterns.
I was going to post my Calman report from this afternoon which shows improvements from this morning, especially since I reworked the colour checker section, however I did not save it and therefore cannot post it.
What I can report is;
1. Grayscale, improved across the board, resorted to 2 pointed 85 and 35 stimulus to try to iron out some of the 5% humps which worked and also kept in check both 85 and 95 grayscale blue and red deviations, used remaining 10pt to flatten the line. Achieved a deltaE u'v' of less than 0.6 from 20 to 100 using 5% steps, under 1.2 from 2-15.
2. Gamma, still a small 2.13 hump at 5% which I cannot get rid of - other than that a pretty linear 2.2 all the way to 100.
3. CMS 75 stim, 100 saturation - Pretty straight forward, Green needed a big saturation increase to bring it in line though (+16), all Luninance values spot on.
4. Saturation - fine tuned the saturation points at 25% intervals, managed to obtain a DeltaE 2000 of less than 1 across all ranges, 25-50 range less than 0.5 dE 2000.
5. Colour Checker - averaged 0.8 deltaE 2000 across the board, luminance spot on.
Result amazing picture, tested using Avatar, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Dark Knight and Australia Blu Rays. No posterizartion, no contouring, colour is finally amazing, no rinigng with magenta and / or green tints, whites finally white.
Used i1D3 profiled from an i1pro.
Benq W1080ST Projector, Panasonic TXP55VT30 plasma, Yamaha RXA3020 AVR, Denon DVD-2500BT, Q Acoustics 1010i in 7.1, i1 Pro spectro, i1 Display Pro, Calman 5 Enthusiast, PS3, Xbox 360, WiiCalibration Management Disc