LightSpace 3D LUT Home Cinema Calibration Software - Page 3 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 267Likes
post #61 of 902 Old 03-12-2013, 11:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard767 View Post

Derek - I was getting the same 3+ hour times but I was using default numbers. My setup at default guarantees slow reads. Look at these and let me know what the proper setup is for the K10.

Thanks

Buzz

The K-10 does not need any LLH turned on. The default 5 samples per reading is more than enough. As for the 5000 the 2 seconds is about right but you can try and shorten it for your needs. In the end the per sample duration is the sum of pattern update, pattern delay, read time. So it looks like with your setup it would be around 2.5-3 seconds per and at 3000+ reads yes 2.5+ hours.

Derek

CTO Portrait Displays Inc.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 902 Old 03-12-2013, 06:26 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1650 Post(s)
Liked: 2426
Quote:
Originally Posted by derekjsmith View Post

The K-10 does not need any LLH turned on. The default 5 samples per reading is more than enough. As for the 5000 the 2 seconds is about right but you can try and shorten it for your needs. In the end the per sample duration is the sum of pattern update, pattern delay, read time. So it looks like with your setup it would be around 2.5-3 seconds per and at 3000+ reads yes 2.5+ hours.

I disabled the LLH but it didn't help.

Buzz
THX Certified Level II Video Calibrator

post #63 of 902 Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
First, I am a newby to this forum, but do a lot of calibration work.

I find all this speed talk a bit strange - all calibration systems use probes in exactly the same way, as that is how the probes are manufactured...

So it it not true to say a calibration system that makes more than one measurement per patch will always be slower than a system that make only one read, by a factor of the additional reads???

That mean an average read-modify-read-modify process will be twice as slow as a 'read once' approach?

post #64 of 902 Old 03-14-2013, 06:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1368 Post(s)
Liked: 1883
Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFilm View Post

First, I am a newby to this forum, but do a lot of calibration work.

I find all this speed talk a bit strange - all calibration systems use probes in exactly the same way, as that is how the probes are manufactured...

So it it not true to say a calibration system that makes more than one measurement per patch will always be slower than a system that make only one read, by a factor of the additional reads???

That mean an average read-modify-read-modify process will be twice as slow as a 'read once' approach?

There 2 types of Software that are creating 3D Cube LUT's.

1) Software that separates profiling from calibration (THX CineCube,TruLight,LightSpace) that reads each color point one time, for example for 10-Point Cube (1000 Colors) it takes 1000 readings. ....and after the whole readings they calculate a total correction for all color points.

2) Software that using multiple readings per color point , with this method the software is taking 1.8-4 readings per color point (average) trying to apply the correction for each color point real-time (tweaking the RGB until it reach the target dE precision you have enter). For Normal 5-Point Cube (125 Colors) LUT''s using Lumagen Series one solution is the ChromaPure. For All type of LUT size creation the CalMAN can be used for this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
V/P: eeColor 3D LUT Box - P/G: DVDO AVLab TPG
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #65 of 902 Old 03-14-2013, 04:05 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post

1) Software that separates profiling from calibration (THX CineCube,TruLight,LightSpace) that reads each color point one time, for example for 10-Point Cube (1000 Colors) it takes 1000 readings. ....and after the whole readings they calculate a total correction for all color points.

2) Software that using multiple readings per color point , with this method the software is taking 1.8-4 readings per color point (average) trying to apply the correction for each color point real-time (tweaking the RGB until it reach the target dE precision you have enter). For Normal 5-Point Cube (125 Colors) LUT''s using Lumagen Series one solution is the ChromaPure. For All type of LUT size creation the CalMAN can be used for this.

Which of the two systems is more accurate? Or simply they are differents.
By the way, where does relay dispcalGUI? I think it separates profiling from calibration. Actually first I calibrate with hcfr and i1 display pro and after that I create a 3DLUT profile with dispcalGUI.
post #66 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 05:49 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alamagar View Post

Quote:

Which of the two systems is more accurate? Or simply they are differents.
By the way, where does relay dispcalGUI? I think it separates profiling from calibration. Actually first I calibrate with hcfr and i1 display pro and after that I create a 3DLUT profile with dispcalGUI.

Software Solutions that separating profiling from calibration (THX CineCube,TruLight,LightSpace) used as the standard solutions of post-production ''hollywood''' professional industry, making 17-Point Cube LUT's since 2004 and later.

From the above professional solutions:

- THX CineCubeHD is working with DAVIO (5000$) as a minimum

- TruLight has it's own meter/LUT Holder Devices Support

- LightSpace since late 2012 has support for Lumagne Radiance Series and eeColor support.

This makes LightSpace the only solution that can be used from consumer (home) users.

You can see some Reports from my LightSpace - eeColor - KURO combination here

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS / CalMAN ColorChecker / HCFR
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, ControlCAL
post #67 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 05:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 1316 Post(s)
Liked: 1055
Quote:

This makes LightSpace the only solution that can be used from consumer (home) users.

I have had some preliminary success in using ArgyllCMS+dispCalGUI with the 17^3 measurement approach to generate LUTs for the ee box. Not yet ready for prime time but I'll post a new thread when workflow and good results are ready.
post #68 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 06:09 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoyd View Post

I have had some preliminary success in using ArgyllCMS+dispCalGUI with the 17^3 measurement approach to generate LUTs for the ee box. Not yet ready for prime time but I'll post a new thread when workflow and good results are ready.

zoyd you're da man smile.gif
post #69 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 06:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

Good News, are you talking about 4913 Color Points Measured? (17-Point LUT)?

post #70 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 06:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Good News, are you talking about 4913 Color Points Measured? (17-Point LUT)?

yes but the software can be set-up to measure any pattern set you want to base the LUT calculation on, including perceptual grids and a variety of distribution options. It might be a good candidate for your calibration disk as it is does automatic pattern readings. Time to do a 17^3 grid with my D3 was under 2 hours.

post #71 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 08:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Time to do a 17^3 grid with my D3 was under 2 hours.

Are you sure about 2 Hours only? What intergration time you had set to your iD3?

post #72 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 08:36 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

Are you sure about 2 Hours only? What intergration time you had set to your iD3?

yes, the software displays elapsed time. ArgyllCMS has specialized code to sync and drive the D3. It's adaptive so minimum integration time is around 200 ms and maximum is a few seconds. Pattern repeat time is also syncronized to the meter read speed and is typically 180-200 ms. Global average for display+integrate+read is 1 second/patch. It then takes several minutes to actually calculate the LUT from the measured data.
post #73 of 902 Old 03-15-2013, 09:07 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

yes, the software displays elapsed time. ArgyllCMS has specialized code to sync and drive the D3. It's adaptive so minimum integration time is around 200 ms and maximum is a few seconds. Pattern repeat time is also syncronized to the meter read speed and is typically 180-200 ms. Global average for display+integrate+read is 1 second/patch. It then takes several minutes to actually calculate the LUT from the measured data.

LightSpace works the same way with my K10 in the Closed Loop mode.

Buzz

post #74 of 902 Old 03-17-2013, 01:51 AM

Liked: 10
I think you will find LightSpace uses an adaptive sync mode for all probes when in Closed Loop mode.

But I also think that the accuracy of probes such as the i1D3 are poor when run with such low integration times.
That can result in very inaccurate readings, even in the brighter colours.
Especially with Plasmas where there is a very specific integration time formula to use.

I ran a test with Arrgyll via dispcalGUI, and at such high probe speeds the results were not acceptable to me.
Running the probe at more traditional timings improved things.
post #75 of 902 Old 03-17-2013, 02:19 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalFilm View Post

I think you will find LightSpace uses an adaptive sync mode for all probes when in Closed Loop mode.

But I also think that the accuracy of probes such as the i1D3 are poor when run with such low integration times.
That can result in very inaccurate readings, even in the brighter colours.
Especially with Plasmas where there is a very specific integration time formula to use.

I ran a test with Arrgyll via dispcalGUI, and at such high probe speeds the results were not acceptable to me.
Running the probe at more traditional timings improved things.

Same here, using LightSpace you can enter manually any value for iD3 intergration time, 200ms, 210ms, etc... For Plasma the repeatability was very poor using these low values.

post #76 of 902 Old 03-19-2013, 04:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Forum Special Member

I've been predicting that the higher end consumer displays will eventually have LUT holding and processing internally. It's already happening with professional studio monitors.

http://www.flandersscientific.com/index/calibration.php

LightSpace CMS

LightSpace Integration for the LM-2461W and CM-170. For customers who want the ultimate level of control over calibration FSI integrates with Light Illusion’s world-renowned Light Space CMS. By utilizing LightSpace customers can load custom 3D calibration LUTs into FSI monitors with CFE (Color Fidelity Engine) boards. This offers a truly advanced level of control that not only adjusts white balance and gamma response, but also allows for creation of full 3D LUTs to define both standard and completely custom color spaces. LightSpace also allows for advanced LUT manipulation providing for an unprecedented level of monitor calibration control. LightSpace integrates with a wide variety of popular probes greatly expanding customer options when it comes to probe compatibility for full FSI monitor calibration.

Buzz

post #77 of 902 Old 03-19-2013, 05:10 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 187
Repeatability on Plasmas is better with ArgyllCMS 1.5.0, and now defaults to 400msec + adaptive. I improved the accuracy of the measurement timing for the refresh mode, which seems to overcome problems at certain light levels. Feedback has been positive so far.
post #78 of 902 Old 03-19-2013, 10:01 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
Liked: 79
Quote:

(post deleted, didn't want to hijack this thread with OT posts)

My ArgyllCMS/MadVR 3DLUT Creation Workflow
My Sharp Elite Movie THX AV Mode Settings
--Aug 2011 Set, 2.2 gamma [ link ]
--Nov 2012 Set, 2.2 gamma [ link ]
post #79 of 902 Old 05-01-2013, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 877 Post(s)
Liked: 875
I am using a trial licence for LS, ran a 17^3 but after about two and one half hours LS was at 30% done so I had to stop it.
Anyway I am now running a 9^3 profile because of the time factor and I just want to get a profile to put on my Mini and compare.

The problem I am having is understanding the correct way to setup LS to get it to run using my Mini as a pattern generator and my K10A as the meter.
imo LS is a very generic version of CM in the way its laid out.

btw, I am not trying LS because I don't like Calman but because of the hype.

ss

"Don't worry be happy"
post #80 of 902 Old 05-01-2013, 10:11 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 662
When set-up correctly LS and a K10-A will take about 1 and a half hours for a full 17^3 profile...

I guess you do not yet know how to use LS correctly?

You may want to ask questions of other users on the correct operation, and read the on-line workflow and user guides.

And do ask more direct questions. Was rather busy yesterday at a post facility in Soho when you mailed me rolleyes.gif

Steve Shaw
LIGHT ILLUSION

post #81 of 902 Old 05-01-2013, 11:17 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post

I am using a trial licence for LS, ran a 17^3 but after about two and one half hours LS was at 30% done so I had to stop it.
Anyway I am now running a 9^3 profile because of the time factor and I just want to get a profile to put on my Mini and compare.

The problem I am having is understanding the correct way to setup LS to get it to run using my Mini as a pattern generator and my K10A as the meter.
imo LS is a very generic version of CM in the way its laid out.

btw, I am not trying LS because I don't like Calman but because of the hype.

ss

as stated before, LS is a rather bare bones application with superior power under the hood... but u need to learn how to use it, although it is rather simple once u understand the workflow...

with the Klein in CLOSED LOOP (Lightspace controlling the Mini patterns) it'll take roughly 1h 40 mins +/- whatever delay u set for the pattern to stabilize on your VT50 plasma for a 17p DC (4913 reads) ... if you choose DIP mode, then this is an option where the patterns are displayed for a fixed set of time (e.g. 7 sec each) and this can be time synced with a BD player using Ted's disk - this mode takes much longer, and that's probably what u incorrectly selected...

setup in your case for a full 17p DC:

> setup your VT50 properly before doing a profile (very, very important - do this carefully and correctly) - in ISF, set color space to WIDE and gamma to 2.4 on the VT50 (it will match 2.2)
> connect Mini to PC (as stated before you need a proper serial-to-usb cable for LS to recognize and control the Mini - one of my generic serial-to-usb cable that worked with CM does not work with LS)
> connect meter to PC and position correctly for screen readings
> start LS
> set the Mini as the pattern generator under File > Upload - it's there where u also choose the pattern size
> open the DISPLAY CHARACTERIZATION dialog box
> set all appropriate meter options under PROBE OPTIONS - set DELAY time here for the patterns to stabilize on a plasma, choose whatever you like, the longer the delay the longer the 17p will take, I use 1sec with the VT50
> click OK to get back to the DISPLAY CHARACTERIZATION dialog box
> select 3D CUBE, choose 17 SIDES in the slider for a full 17p characterization
> select CLOSED LOOP
> total frames and time will now be estimated in the lower, greyed out text fields - 4913 frames, time: variable (depending on meter)
> hit MEASURE to start your 17p DC

> optionally, before u do a full DC (DISPLAY CHARACTERIZATION), u could do a QP (Quick Profile), to get an overview on what state your display is currently in (and possibly adjust your setup):

> to do a QP, open the CALIBRATION INTERFACE dialog box
> again set all appropriate meter options under PROBE OPTIONS - always exit with OK
> click on PROFILE to get to the QUICK PROFILE sub menu
> select CLOSED LOOP (if u have the Mini setup as pattern generator, or you could use this for HDMI Out patterns)
> select to profile primaries (RGB) only or primaries and secondaries (RGBYMC)
> select START to start your QP

hope this helps, buddy smile.gif

- M

calibration & profiling solutions: Lightspace, Spaceman, Calman, Argyll, ColorNavigator, basICColor
profiling & calibration workflow tools: Display Calibration Tools
meter: CR-250, Klein K-10 A, i1Pro, i1D3
AVS thread: Lightspace & Custom Color Patch Set & Gamma Calibration on Panasonic 65VT60
post #82 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 12:03 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Using Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk with Klein K10-A it will take 4 hours & 5 minutes by selecting DIP Mode with 3 sec per pattern.

post #83 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 12:12 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks Iron Mike,
Yes that really helps, running now.

Once the LUT is done how do I get it into the Mini???
I would also like to keep the profile and as long as it looks good on the Mini, then I would like to put the 17 profile on the eecolor.

And yes that was easy.

SS

btw ted if you want to jump in and tell me how to complete the profile and get it into the Mini, please feel free to jump in. Make has probably gone to bed.

"Don't worry be happy"
post #84 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 01:16 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 171
Once the profile is done running you go TOOLS>COLOURSPACE>CONVERT COLOURSPACE

Choose what gamut you want to end up with in SOURCE box, ie REC709, GAMMA 2.2

In DESTINATION choose the profile you just created.

Then run create....

Now go back to the FILE>UPLOAD bit....It will download this LUT to whichever is active in your set up at that moment. So if you already have one you don't want to overwrite i suggest you change set up of the lumagen to use a CMS that is not in use. or is used and you don't want it anymore. At this point i

tick NULL on the upload box and send that. This clears out the LUT in the scaler.
Then Untick the NULL box and select UPLOAD.

Have fun!

Convergent-AV
ISF, Home Theater Consultants and Distribution, U.K.
post #85 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 01:17 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 413
Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post

Thanks Iron Mike,
Yes that really helps, running now.

Once the LUT is done how do I get it into the Mini???
I would also like to keep the profile and as long as it looks good on the Mini, then I would like to put the 17 profile on the eecolor.

And yes that was easy.

SS

btw ted if you want to jump in and tell me how to complete the profile and get it into the Mini, please feel free to jump in. Make has probably gone to bed.

Once the 17p is done, it will be automatically saved to your PC. You can at any time check out your QP's or DC's via the MANAGE COLOUR SPACE menu. As you can see LS currently only has 5 graphs, but those are the important ones. You can also open multiple profiles at the same times and compare. You will see with the VT50 bad RGB separation on the higher end...

To create LUT's you will then start using the COLOUR SPACE CONVERSION menu. As the name implies, you can here create all kinds of LUT's for any of the supported color spaces from the same DC data.

> under SOURCE you select the color space that you want to create, in your case Rec 709. As you can see you can modify the Gamma and even the primaries - leave the primaries as is, optionally target a different gamma, e.g. 2.25.

> under DESTINATION, select your 17p DC (that u just finished) from the drop down menu.

Leave Peak Luma as is and select CREATE NEW.

It will create the LUT and automatically load it into LS. Optionally you can now save the LUT to your PC. (although not really necessary as you can re-create it anytime, the only thing you need is the 17p DC data).

Now there are multiple ways to preview the LUT within LS, 2 of those are very simple: 1D preview and 3D color cube preview, which are represented by the 7th and 8th button from the left in the quick tool bar (the LUT must be loaded in LS).

Especially the 1D graph will give you a very quick look where the probe has struggled (--> dark readings) and corrections need to be applied, this will most likely always be in the lower end between 0-15%, which is respectively 0-0.15 on the graph. If there are kinks in the LUT u need to address those via the Edit > LUT manipulation filters. Again, u have full control here (which can be overwhelming at first).

Once the LUT is as you like, you then upload it very simply to the Mini via the File > Upload menu (I don't fully remember the settings, I haven't used the Mini in a while but it's straight forward). In the early beta support of the Mini there was not a message when upload was finished, there might be now, it does not take longer than 10-15 secs. I always watched the screen and saw the changes once the LUT was loaded into the Mini.

NOTE: Make sure to select the correct LUT slot in the Mini MANUALLY YOURSELF before uploading, LS does not have an interface for that - make sure you don't overwrite one of your existing LUT's. After you uploaded the LUT to the Mini make sure to save the changes in the Mini yourself manually, via the Mini interface.

- M

P.S.: heads up - the LUT preparation for the eeColor box has one extra step prior to upload, the LUT needs to be video scaled, which is done via a single click under Edit > LUT Manipulation > VideoScale.

calibration & profiling solutions: Lightspace, Spaceman, Calman, Argyll, ColorNavigator, basICColor
profiling & calibration workflow tools: Display Calibration Tools
meter: CR-250, Klein K-10 A, i1Pro, i1D3
AVS thread: Lightspace & Custom Color Patch Set & Gamma Calibration on Panasonic 65VT60
post #86 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 03:13 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 351 Post(s)
Liked: 662
SS - you can also send any of us the .bsc profile file to assess.
(Export form the Manage Colour Space window)

When learning LS it can help to understand what the profile is telling you, as LS does nothing to the profile data when saved - it is the raw probe info.
When making the LUT there are various advanced algorithms used to both pre-filter that data, and generate the final Calibration LUT.
These algorithms make no assessment of the calibration LUT generated, and for some displays - for example those with poor back lihgts - you may then need to use the LUT Manipulation Filters to address any associated issues.

We do this, rather than attempt to auto-correct the LUT as the user is a far better judge of what is needed!
The two main filters that may be needed are 'Relax' and Axis Blend'.

Hope this helps.

Steve
W3Rman likes this.

Steve Shaw
LIGHT ILLUSION

post #87 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 04:29 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Thanks Mike,

The profile just finished, So now its time to follow your instructions on how to load..

ss

Edit, Mike I can't Thank You enough for your wonderful instructions. .

I didn't play with the filters yet, but I did upload the 17^3 profile to the Mini and checked to make sure it is there.

"Don't worry be happy"
post #88 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 08:52 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light Illusion View Post

When set-up correctly LS and a K10-A will take about 1 and a half hours for a full 17^3 profile...

I guess you do not yet know how to use LS correctly?

You may want to ask questions of other users on the correct operation, and read the on-line workflow and user guides.

And do ask more direct questions. Was rather busy yesterday at a post facility in Soho when you mailed me rolleyes.gif

The only thing I did in the meter drop down was set to K10-A Plasma and one second delay. The top delay 3 sec and up delay was grayed out.

Edit/Added.

Quote:

Using Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk with Klein K10-A it will take 4 hours & 5 minutes by selecting DIP Mode with 3 sec per pattern.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Fraser View Post

Once the profile is done running you go TOOLS>COLOURSPACE>CONVERT COLOURSPACE

Choose what gamut you want to end up with in SOURCE box, ie REC709, GAMMA 2.2

In DESTINATION choose the profile you just created.

Then run create....

Now go back to the FILE>UPLOAD bit....It will download this LUT to whichever is active in your set up at that moment. So if you already have one you don't want to overwrite i suggest you change set up of the lumagen to use a CMS that is not in use. or is used and you don't want it anymore. At this point i

tick NULL on the upload box and send that. This clears out the LUT in the scaler.
Then Untick the NULL box and select UPLOAD.

Have fun!

And also Thanks to you guys for helping out.

ss

"Don't worry be happy"
post #89 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 09:17 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

SS, I was out all day, now I'm here if you need help.

What Blu-Ray Player Player you are using?

*** Don't Forget to apply VideoScale Filter before uploading that Exported LUT to your eeColor.

Also made another 4 LUTs with Target Gamma REC709 2.15, 2.22, 2.25, 2.40 from these profiling measured data's, this will take only a few second to complete.

post #90 of 902 Old 05-02-2013, 09:45 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:

SS, I was out all day, now I'm here if you need help.

What Blu-Ray Player Player you are using?

*** Don't Forget to apply VideoScale Filter before uploading that Exported LUT to your eeColor.

Also made another 4 LUTs with Target Gamma REC709 2.15, 2.22, 2.25, 2.40 from these profiling measured data's, this will take only a few second to complete.

Oppo BDP 95.

If you didn't suggest VideoScale Filter I would have not added it. btw should I install TruVue eeColor application, I am now using Calman's software in eecolor.

Good idea, I will try that also.

ss

"Don't worry be happy"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration