Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk - Page 17 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #481 of 518 Old 08-03-2014, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
Liked: 204
thanks, I do believe that's what the batch file said to do but I found waiting slightly longer (0.5 to 1 second) helps the pattern stabilize on screen before the meter starts to take a reading

on my Samsung F5300 Plasma, patterns take a second or two to settle in, especially with darker patterns when black optimizer is set to dark room
ConnecTEDDD likes this.

Last edited by PlasmaPZ80U; 08-04-2014 at 10:59 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #482 of 518 Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Liked: 508
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
thanks, I do believe that's what the batch file said to do but I found waiting slightly longer (0.5 to 1 second) helps the pattern stabilize on screen before the meter starts to take a reading

on my Samsung F5300 Plasma, patterns take a second or two to settle in, especially with darker patterns when black optimizer is set to dark room
For example if you have per-configured your meter delay before each read to 1 sec., If you press a key to start the Batch File operation exact when you will see the first frame of the first patch info screen then you will have only that 1 sec. + ~0.1sec delay in total to all the other patch readings. If you are quick, then only your CalMAN pattern delay will count

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #483 of 518 Old 08-03-2014, 11:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 265 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
For example if you have per-configured your meter delay before each read to 1 sec., If you press a key to start the Batch File operation exact when you will see the first frame of the first patch info screen then you will have only that 1 sec. + ~0.1sec delay in total to all the other patch readings. If you are quick, then only your CalMAN pattern delay will count

I did it wrong then as I pressed any key when the pattern itself first appears, but this is good news as it means I might be able to use the 6secs series instead of the 10secs. I'll give it a try next time.
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #484 of 518 Old 08-05-2014, 09:14 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
I did it wrong then as I pressed any key when the pattern itself first appears, but this is good news as it means I might be able to use the 6secs series instead of the 10secs. I'll give it a try next time.
I'm sure it will work with the 6 sec. per color Chapter.
Manni01 likes this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
post #485 of 518 Old 08-21-2014, 01:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm sure it will work with the 6 sec. per color Chapter.
Hi Ted,

I can confirm it works fine with 6s per chapter (without black) when pressing any key as soon as the info for the white patch appears.

I have a couple of requests as well:

- If it's not too much of a hassle, please could you master your disc/files at 23.976hz, like most commercial blurays (including patterns discs), or does it have to be at 24.00hz like a few European discs? I like to calibrate at 23.976hz because that's the refresh rate I'll use 99% of the time when playing HD content. It's also my default refresh rate on my HTPC (to avoid having to switch when playing HD content), so playing your files at 24.00hz forces a refresh rate change, which can take up to 8-10 secs with a JVC+Radiance in the chain. Not a biggy but it would be nice (and more standard).

- Please could you add the primary/secondary colors patches at 100% at the end of the Colorchecker SG measurements? These are there by default in Calman's Colorchecker SG layout, and it's really useful to have them as part of the data. I know that if you want, you can check saturations etc in a separate set of measurements, but it only adds a few seconds and it means we can use the Calman layout with your automatic batch files and get the same measurements to compare with other sets we might have made with another source (PC Client, Radiance, etc).

Other than that, great work, it's really precious to have these batch files when we need to check a calibration that cannot be checked with automated patterns, like with MadVR (until Calman and others decide to support MadTPG as a source).

Well done, and I really encourage others to give it a try. Well worth the effort!

Last edited by Manni01; 08-21-2014 at 01:55 PM.
post #486 of 518 Old 08-21-2014, 03:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I can confirm it works fine with 6s per chapter (without black) when pressing any key as soon as the info for the white patch appears.
Thank you for the feedback Manni, I was sure about it since I have a lot of id3 users (which is slower meter than the basICColor DISCUS you used) that are using 6 sec per color patch Automated Measuring capability of CalMAN with the Batch Files.

Quote:
I have a couple of requests as well:

- If it's not too much of a hassle, please could you master your disc/files at 23.976hz, like most commercial blurays (including patterns discs), or does it have to be at 24.00hz like a few European discs? I like to calibrate at 23.976hz because that's the refresh rate I'll use 99% of the time when playing HD content. It's also my default refresh rate on my HTPC (to avoid having to switch when playing HD content), so playing your files at 24.00hz forces a refresh rate change, which can take up to 8-10 secs with a JVC+Radiance in the chain. Not a biggy but it would be nice (and more standard).
Nice question, there will be an out of sync problem if I use 23.976p, It's no problem for other calibration disks that you can use manually choose patterns and they are not based to any automated profiling or measurement capability etc..., my disk is based to time accurate displaying of color patterns the exact time it's required, but this is not possible with frame rates with demicals, because the encoding software is taking commands to display frames per color and not for seconds.

For example to display one color patch for 1 second I put the command to the script to display 24 frames with frame rate of 24p, it doesn't accept numbers of frames with demicals.

It's possible to put a line in script that it says to display one color for 24 frames with 23.976p, the files will be encoded but there will be a problem with timing or syncing of any Chapter of LightSpace Automated Profiling of 1.000/1.021/4.913/4.934/9.216 color points or CalMAN Automated measurements batch file system if I do this, there will be timing errors, I have performed that tests before at summer of 2012, and I got failures at any try of syncing with LightSpace...it failed after displaying some patches.

So the disk fully encoded to 24p to prevent timing errors.

All chapters have framed checked, I have framerate database for each chapter. and checked the whole creation of each chapter with that frame check, I'm not counting seconds, it's about frames and frame rate.

I have choosen 24p frame rate and not 23.976 frames per second because it was not possible to provide any syncing, that was the most important to for me to make the disk to work with perfect syncing.

Quote:
- Please could you add the primary/secondary colors patches at 100% at the end of the Colorchecker SG measurements? These are there by default in Calman's Colorchecker SG layout, and it's really useful to have them as part of the data. I know that if you want, you can check saturations etc in a separate set of measurements, but it only adds a few seconds and it means we can use the Calman layout with your automatic batch files and get the same measurements to compare with other sets we might have made with another source (PC Client, Radiance, etc).
ColorChecker SG Chapter must have only these 96 Color Patches, it's officially described at SpectraCAL's site also:

ColorChecker SG
With the CalMAN 5.1.1 release and later users can now select between the ColorChecker Classic and the expanded ColorChecker SG.

ColorChecker SG has been extended to 96 reference points giving even more detailed view of the display.

These 96 points inclue 13 flesh tones, so you can see at a glance exactly how your display represents this critical color segments.

But you are right, If you open the CalMAN ColorChecker workflow it has as a default the ColorCheckerSG + 100% Saturations selected, but that workflow it doesn't say anywhere that this is a ColorChecker SG measurement, it says just ColorChecker.

ColorChecker SG + 100% Saturations is a mixed measurement run, I will think if there's interest to be added to a upcoming version, but these 4 extra color measurements are included by using any Saturation or Luminance Chapter that most of the users are using as basic measurement runs for a display verification. The most common Chapters that users are running are the 21-Point Grayscale and 4/5-Step Saturations, after these standard measurements 99% of the users are performing by default; they are moving to ColorChecker Classic or SG.

But no problem, I can encode a custom file for you for that at MP4/MKV format...

Quote:
Other than that, great work, it's really precious to have these batch files when we need to check a calibration that cannot be checked with automated patterns, like with MadVR (until Calman and others decide to support MadTPG as a source).

Well done, and I really encourage others to give it a try. Well worth the effort!
This automated measurement system saves a lot of time and moves the calibration experience to a new level since the it will be not required from the user to perform any action (expect the initial action) using with his one hand the blu-ray remote and with the other the mouse to click single measure from software; when his meter has successfully measured each color patch to move or find the next one color patch that the calibration software requests to measure etc.
Manni01 and PlasmaPZ80U like this.

Last edited by ConnecTEDDD; 08-21-2014 at 05:00 PM.
post #487 of 518 Old 09-06-2014, 03:23 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Verify x-Point Saturation using Quick Analysis Workflow with Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk:

For 4-Point Saturation / 100% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 100 and set Saturation Sweeps to 25% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

For 4-Point Saturation / 75% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 75 and set Saturation Sweeps to 25% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

For 5-Point Saturation / 100% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 100 and set Saturation Sweeps to 20% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

For 5-Point Saturation / 75% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 75 and set Saturation Sweeps to 20% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

For 10-Point Saturation / 100% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 100 and set Saturation Sweeps to 10% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

For 10-Point Saturation / 75% Stimulus Level: Go to Saturation Sweep layout page, Change the Stimulus Level to 75 and set Saturation Sweeps to 10% Sweeps. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. Go to Workflow Advanced Options and un-tick the Saturation targets use constant luminance.

Verify x-Point Luminance using Quick Analysis Workflow with Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk:

For 4-Point Luminance: Go to Luminance Sweep layout page, set Gamut Ramp Points to 4-Point 25% Step 25-100%. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. (Workflow Advanced Options - saturation targets use constant luminance...doesn't matter if ticked or un-ticked... Stimulus Level value is not interacting that layout page also.)

For 5-Point Luminance: Go to Luminance Sweep layout page, set Gamut Ramp Points to 5-Point 20% Step 20-100%. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. (Workflow Advanced Options - saturation targets use constant luminance...doesn't matter if ticked or un-ticked... Stimulus Level value is not interacting that layout page also.)

For 10-Point Luminance: Go to Luminance Sweep layout page, set Gamut Ramp Points to 10-Point 10% Step 10-100%. About all other settings of the Layout page it doesn't matter where they are. (Workflow Advanced Options - saturation targets use constant luminance...doesn't matter if ticked or un-ticked... Stimulus Level value is not interacting that layout page also.)
BobRiff likes this.

Last edited by ConnecTEDDD; 09-06-2014 at 03:05 PM.
post #488 of 518 Old 09-16-2014, 03:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hello, I have just uploaded a new webpage with a lot of detailed instructions about the available Measurement Solutions for Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk users.

These instructions are helpful the for Free Version or Full Version of the disk users.

There a lot of picture examples and text instructions that makes pretty difficult to post all these instructions here, so you have to visit that page:

Measurement Solutions for CalMAN/ChromaPure users using Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk

The Measurement Solutions page is covering the following topics:

1) Importance of calibrating from the actual movie playback source.

2) Semi-Automated Measurements for CalMAN users with details and instructions.

3) Semi-Automated Measurements for ChromaPure users with details and instructions.

4) Automated Measurements Procedure for CalMAN users details, instructions, very detailed example about how the Batch Utility files are working with CalMAN and other notes.
Ph8te, buzzard767, prsut and 1 others like this.

Last edited by ConnecTEDDD; 10-17-2014 at 11:32 AM.
post #489 of 518 Old 09-16-2014, 05:09 AM

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Thanks Ted.

This will be very helpful for novice calibrators like me.
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #490 of 518 Old 09-21-2014, 03:40 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
TED's Disc and Automation with CalMan and LightSpace

Just my two cents:

This is a fantastic disc that give unique possibility to calibrate the WHOLE chain (player+processor+display) with the velocity and dynamic approach of expensive external patch generators....
In my personal experience this is the highest level in the PRO Calibration world.

Tested flawlessy automated procedure with CalMan 5 and LS HC with my Klein K-10c.
Fantastic results!

Fantastic also the SUPER fast feedback of TED ... not only about his Disc but also about some circumstances on LS and CM.
This is real Passion!

Thank you TED for your work!
post #491 of 518 Old 09-21-2014, 10:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Ted, are there any APL patterns on the disc?
post #492 of 518 Old 09-22-2014, 12:35 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres2play View Post
Ted, are there any APL patterns on the disc?
Hello, There not available any APL patterns to my calibration disk.

I have chosen one window pattern size of 11.11% 640x360 pixels; same as Lumagen was using for years before adding (before some months) the capability of custom sizes.

That size i used is very close at the Accupel's 10.85% Pattern size that is the most classic pattern size that a lot of pro calibrators are using for all display technologies, to have one size for all displays.

The fact is that the Lumagen had 11.11% window patterns for many years (before custom size option become available) shows that they did some testing to various display to decide about that size.

For example in post-production industry where the Fuji IS-Mini processor is used, the Fiji's IS-Mini Manager; the software that is coming with Fiji-IS Mini 3D LUT Box for display profilng works also as a hardware pattern generator and If you see at it's Settings window, the default window pattern size is 640x360 pixels... which is the exact pixel size like my disk's window patterns.....like the Lumagen Radiance Window Patterns 11,11% are using also.

This shows that the Professional Industry where Fuji IS-Mini is designed to be used, the default window size is 11,11% for color patches.

post #493 of 518 Old 09-22-2014, 03:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Liked: 97
Thanks, Ted. I'm a little confused, do you know why Lumagen uses smaller patterns in auto-cal for LUT calibration? I use Chromapure.
post #494 of 518 Old 09-22-2014, 03:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pres2play View Post
Thanks, Ted. I'm a little confused, do you know why Lumagen uses smaller patterns in auto-cal for LUT calibration? I use Chromapure.
Do you mean smaller from 11.11% when you select Large Size Windows? It's better to ask Tom about this.

post #495 of 518 Old 10-01-2014, 02:33 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Note for OPPO Blu-Ray Player Users

Lately some OPPO Blu-Ray Players users have asked me about any compatibility / playback issues or my calibration disk with Blu-Ray Player models where the latest OPPO firmware have been installed.

As you probably know, OPPO has decided to not allow any Blu-Ray ISO or Blu-Ray Structure Folders playback from USB of their players that are running the latest firmware.

For current disk users or future disk users with OPPO players there is a small utility that modifies the Blu-Ray Folders and make possible the playback of the Blu-Ray ISO from the OPPO's USB.

Here you can download that small Utility: http://www.displaycalibrations.com/f...Modify_1.4.rar

The modification of the Ted’s LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Version 1.1 Blu-Ray ISO using that tool has been tested so far with success and the playback from the USB works to the following models:

OPPO BDP-103
OPPO BDP-103D
OPPO BDP-105D

If someone want to test to a different model to see if it works, there an ISO of the Free (Lite) Version available to anyone that will request the Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk (Free Version) Download Link from here: http://www.displaycalibrations.com/r..._download.html

post #496 of 518 Old 10-01-2014, 02:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Thank you Ted.

Do you know if this modification also allows to play an ISO or BD Folder from the network, or does it only work from USB?

Thanks!

MAnni
post #497 of 518 Old 10-01-2014, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thank you Ted.

Do you know if this modification also allows to play an ISO or BD Folder from the network, or does it only work from USB?

Thanks!

MAnni
Hello Manni, It's been tested from USB, are you able to test if it works from the network too? (or any other user) Thanks.

post #498 of 518 Old 10-01-2014, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hello Manni, It's been tested from USB, are you able to test if it works from the network too? (or any other user) Thanks.

Unfortunately I can't test this, so like you would love to hear from another user if this works.
post #499 of 518 Old 10-02-2014, 01:27 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
Liked: 94
Quote:
Thank you Ted.

Thanks!

MAnni
The modification tool only modifies BDMW files and the Oppo can´t play BDMW via network only USB and disc. I play BD via network, but I use MkvMaker to make mkv of my BD collection and I find it to work perfectly as I get rid of everything but the movie so I save a lot of space on my NAS.
Manni01 and ConnecTEDDD like this.

Regards
Andreas

My Homecinema

post #500 of 518 Old 10-02-2014, 01:30 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andreas21 View Post
The modification tool only modifies BDMW files and the Oppo can´t play BDMW via network only USB and disc. I play BD via network, but I use MkvMaker to make mkv of my BD collection and I find it to work perfectly as I get rid of everything but the movie so I save a lot of space on my NAS.
Thank you Andreas for your input, so OPPO users can play via network the Media Files Version of Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk, the MKV files.

post #501 of 518 Old 10-13-2014, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

New Free CalMAN 5 Workflow (For Ted's Lightspace CMS Calibration Disk Users) Released!

I have just send to all Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk users a new workflow to improve further their measuring/reporting experience.

This new workflow has been designed for Reporting of Pre/Post-Calibration Results Tool for Professional Calibrators but for DIY/ Calibration Enthusiast users also.

Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow has created based to an idea of a simple and 'customer friendly & easy to understand' way of reporting.

It's a better way of presenting the Pre/Post-Calibration Results with Charts that are easier to understood by people not involved in calibration.

The Pre/Post-Calibration Charts features only the required and most important measurement numbers.

Color Comparator Pre-Post Calibration Comparisons has been designed for easier visual notice of the post-calibration improvement and it's very helpful from customers to understand the difference of the measured colors of their just-calibrated display versus the reference video performance 'look-like' using the 8-bit RGB Triplet color differences that color comparator is based.

Bellow you can find some layout pages screenshots, the full workflow layout page screenshots are available @ CalMAN 5 Workflows for Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration for Disk Users webpage.

PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

post #502 of 518 Old 10-15-2014, 03:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Do the sat sweeps and lum sweeps work with the batch file? It seems the black reading is missing and some others plus some stuff is in a different order.

Also, do I need to manually set stim to 75% for certain sat sweeps or change from 25% sweeps to 20% sweeps?
post #503 of 518 Old 10-15-2014, 03:45 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post
Do the sat sweeps and lum sweeps work with the batch file? It seems the black reading is missing and some others plus some stuff is in a different order.

Also, do I need to manually set stim to 75% for certain sat sweeps or change from 25% sweeps to 20% sweeps?
Hi, with the current version of Batch Files, no, it's not compatible with this Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow.

There is a new version of Batch Files (v1.3) that adds support for this workflow measurements.

Here is a screenshot:

The new version of Batch Files v1.3, It will be emailed to all disk users at the end of this week.

Basically the Color Comparator workflow works with custom color sets that I created based to exact RGB Triplets of my disk for Saturation and Luminance, so I'm not using the Saturation or Luminance Sliders of CalMAN.

This means that every selection you may change to CalMAN settings, it will not interact to these pages because they are ColorChecker Custom Sets.

That Color Comparator Workflow has been configured to work without any required user change of any CalMAN setting.

For Saturation Runs or 4/5-Step (75%/100% Stimulus Level), there is no Black measurement to these workflow pages, so by using the Automated CalMAN Measuring Procedure (for more instructions look the Measurement Solutions webpage for picture examples) you will have to skip the Black measurement and start from 100% White.

There instructions when you will run the Batch file, here is an example for 4-Step Saturation by using Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow:

PlasmaPZ80U likes this.

post #504 of 518 Old 10-16-2014, 02:12 PM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I've tested Ted's disc today with AVLab TPG's color checker function. I measured 100% Saturation 100% Luminance RGBCMY patterns, color checker patterns and near-black patterns. All of them from Calman section. It appears that the disc has been encoded properly and every single bit is on it's reference position

ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #505 of 518 Old 10-16-2014, 02:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Hi, with the current version of Batch Files, no, it's not compatible with this Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow.

There is a new version of Batch Files (v1.3) that adds support for this workflow measurements.

Here is a screenshot:

The new version of Batch Files v1.3, It will be emailed to all disk users at the end of this week.

Basically the Color Comparator workflow works with custom color sets that I created based to exact RGB Triplets of my disk for Saturation and Luminance, so I'm not using the Saturation or Luminance Sliders of CalMAN.

This means that every selection you may change to CalMAN settings, it will not interact to these pages because they are ColorChecker Custom Sets.

That Color Comparator Workflow has been configured to work without any required user change of any CalMAN setting.

For Saturation Runs or 4/5-Step (75%/100% Stimulus Level), there is no Black measurement to these workflow pages, so by using the Automated CalMAN Measuring Procedure (for more instructions look the Measurement Solutions webpage for picture examples) you will have to skip the Black measurement and start from 100% White.

There instructions when you will run the Batch file, here is an example for 4-Step Saturation by using Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow:

thanks, that should do the trick

also like how I don't need to edit your workflow to make this all work

two thumbs up!
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #506 of 518 Old 10-17-2014, 10:50 AM

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoper View Post
I've tested Ted's disc today with AVLab TPG's color checker function. I measured 100% Saturation 100% Luminance RGBCMY patterns, color checker patterns and near-black patterns. All of them from Calman section. It appears that the disc has been encoded properly and every single bit is on it's reference position

Thanks mkoper! What was your source to play this media?
post #507 of 518 Old 10-17-2014, 11:14 AM

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 52
I used two players: Mede8er MED800x3D and eGreat R6S. Both made no digital errors on HDMI output. I created my own testing procedure based on this. Here's the link: http://hdtvpolska.com/topic/33747-po...is-na-portalu/
1forsnow and ConnecTEDDD like this.
post #508 of 518 Old 10-17-2014, 04:11 PM
h2c

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Now, I propose it to all my clients the Ted color comparator. More explicit than graphs to understand and see the differences between the before and after calibration!
Samsung HU6900

PlasmaPZ80U and ConnecTEDDD like this.
post #509 of 518 Old 10-20-2014, 03:06 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkoper View Post
You will find very helpful the Pattern Info details of the 152 Color Reproduction Patterns (RGB Triplets are on-line to this link), since you can found RGB Triplet information for each pattern during the 5 sec. pattern info screen, like the example below; to quickly verify any device.

post #510 of 518 Old 10-21-2014, 10:12 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Batch Files Version 1.3 for CalMAN 5 Automated Measurements has been released today.

Version 1.3 adds support for the required measurements using the CalMAN 5 Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow for Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration for Disk Users.

These are the new Automated Measurement options:

4-Point Saturation (for Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow)
5-Point Saturation (for Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow)
4-Point Luminance (for Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow)
5-Point Luminance (for Color Comparator Comparisons Workflow)

For ColorChecker Classic / SG / SG Fleshtones measurements, you can use the 13,14,15 selections for Color Comparator Comparisons or Verify Calibration Tools Workflow also.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk users have automatically received the email with download link and instructions before some minutes.

Reply Display Calibration

Tags
Pioneer Elite Kuro Pro 1150hd 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 1150hd by PriceGrabber.com