post #181 of 509 Old 11-05-2013, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
Liked: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by cadett View Post

Ted, I should be receiving the disk in a day or two. I will be using it primarily with Calman. I usually calibrate using my PS3 as my source, but have been thinking about using my laptop. Do you think I should just stick with the PS3?

You need to calibrate the whole video path; so your disk playback from your PS3 will be the best solution.

Each device output is different by a slight or more noticed/measured difference.

If you compare 3 different pattern generators you will notice the same thing... they don't match also... So what is accurate?

This is the reason you need to use your actual device that you are using for movie playback as a pattern generator.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 509 Old 11-05-2013, 04:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

BTW, Disk Copy Orders for U.S Destinations can be tracked down using USPS Tracking.
cadett likes this.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
post #183 of 509 Old 11-06-2013, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

capturvev.png

This is my first LightSpace Profiling after the arrival of my new toy, Klein K-10A.

I used ONLY my disk (Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk) as a pattern source for the 17-Point Cube (4.913 Color) patches.

I used the DIP Mode Time Finder Chapter of my disk; to find out what was my slowest meter read for my setup.... After this test I found that the slowest was the Black Reading with 187ms.

The Chapter I selected was the Display Charecterization of the disk -> 17-Point Cube DIP Mode 1 sec per Color Patch, this means that every Color Patch was displayed for 1 sec.

LightSpace has internal delay before each meter reading 500ms (0.5sec).

LightSpace measured my disk chapter of 4913 color patches, automated ofcouse, I performed only the initial mouse click to LightSpace Start Measurements Dialog Button. (No other prompt as usual)

After the disk chapter ended, it took 1 hour and 22 minutes, I opened from LightSpace the measurements Data File and then I used as my target the REC709 2.2 Gamma, after 2 sec. the correction LUT was ready.

Later I used eeColor Application to download that memory to eeColor 3D LUT Box.

When the LUT was loaded in active memory of eeColor, I took some measurements with CalMAN 5 and used the 21-Step Grayscale + 5-Point Saturation Chapters that was available in the Verify Calibration Tools - > CalMAN area of my disk.

The most imprortand thing is that LightSpace takes only one meter read per color point, this results shows clearly it's advanced color engine capabilities and performance.

This advandage makes LightSpace the fastest large cube solution available.

* Saturation Luminance Chart is zoomed to +-4 range, the errors were below +-2 only......

** The Shadow detail boost @ 5% Gamma was my decision, I used some Lightspace Filters for that, for better shadow details performance of my picture.

post #184 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked: 874
I don't see the charts, Ted.

Buzz
THX Certified Video Calibrator

post #185 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 06:45 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzard767 View Post

I don't see the charts, Ted.

Is now visible?

post #186 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 06:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
Liked: 874
Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post

Is now visible?

yes

Buzz
THX Certified Video Calibrator

post #187 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 11:09 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 47
JJ's Review of Ted’s Cal Disk:

I luv Ted’s LUT CMS Cal Disk! It represents the first steps into a new world of LUT calibration for Home Cinema/Theater with Light Space (LS). Two words describe Ted’s innovative product: Simple and Complete.

1.Simple: 4 Steps:
a.Measure your probe’s max delay time;
b.Set your patch color read interval (DIP);
c.Start the profile run;
d.Verify the calibration LUT and watch a blu ray movie.

2.Complete: Ted’s LUT Cal Disk:
a.Calibrates the complete video signal path from the Blu Ray Player through to the Display Device;
b.Provides a complete set of Patch Colors and visual Reference Images for pre-calibration display and meter/probe set up, the Light Space LUT profile run and verifying the Calibration LUT. The flow of Ted’s main menu (left to right) reflects this workflow order:
i.Pre-Calibration Tools: Ted’s Ref Images for Pre-Calibration Display and Meter/Probe Setup;
ii.Display Characterization: Ted’s 4,934 Patch Colors (max) used for the Profile Run (i.e. Light Space’s Unique “Calibration” Run);
iii.Color Reproduction: Ted’s Reference Images used for visually Verifying the Calibration LUT by examining Reference Image through (eeColor's) LUT onto the display;
iv.Verify Calibration Tools: Ted’s 4,934 Color Patches (max) used to Verify the Calibration LUT via Light Space’s 3D Modeling Tool and traditionally through Chromapure and CalMAN.

Note: As with other Calibration Disks, you’ll need your own flesh tone images for verification.

I use Light Space with eeColor to calibrate my TVs and Epson Projectors. I’ve seen gamma “quirks” introduced by my OPPO 95 blu ray player which only Light Space can correct (i.e. OPPO does not have sophisticated gamma controls) … so Ted’s LUT Cal Disk is absolutely needed.

So, what's Light Space? These are my thoughts and my own words to describe the value of Light Space LUT CMS Calibration Program based on hundreds of profile runs I’ve performed at home with a K10A and PR-670 meters:

5 Ways to Improve the Picture with LS: Light Space can improve one's picture in 5 different ways (see 1 through 5 below). The first 2 are common with many calibration programs. The last 3 are what gives Light Space its WOW factor. I’ve provided links to the Light Space website for further information. This is what I read to learn Light Space Calibration Fundamentals. If I can do it, you can do it wink.gif:

1.Display Setup: http://www.lightillusion.com/display_calibration.html ;
2.Probe/Integration: http://www.lightillusion.com/probe_use.html ;
3.LS Profile Math: See below for my explanation ;
4.Eye/Visual Feedback for Post Calibration LUT modification (i.e., correcting grn hues in the gray scale shadows). Search for the word "Filters" twice. It's the second one: http://www.lightillusion.com/lightspace_manual.html ;
5.Source (e.g. Blu Ray Movies) modification with Photoshop: http://www.lightillusion.com/lut_image.html .

Light Space's WOW Factors: Of the 3 WOW factors, (3, 4, and 5 above), LS Profiling Math is the dominate factor for calibration. The other 2 factors (4 and 5) are used after the Calibration LUT has been created so one can make visual “tweaks” (minor changes) to the Calibration LUT. All 5 factors collectively have given me a better picture than any other calibration program I’ve used on the market.

Light Space’s “3D Profiling Math”: is a major differentiating quality factor. LS’s mathematical profiling dramatically increases the precision, range and speed of each color adjustment beyond anything the display or any other calibration software package is capable of doing. Speed, Range and Precision are the cornerstones for accurate display adjustments.

1.Range: can be explained as LS's ability to leverage the display’s oversaturated native gamut to mathematically fine tune the accuracy of the targeted gamut (rec709) … especially at the outside walls of the LUT. One could talk about “meat on the bone” here. The LUT walls are the extreme regions of color space which are most prone to error because this is where a display’s design limitations will be encountered.

2.Precision and Speed: can be explained as a one-two combination of high speed (need a K10A) hard reads (4,913) and LS profiling math that takes into account the display’s design limitations in technology, gamma, color temperature, RGB separation and gamut when adjusting colors. The precision and accuracy of 4,913 hard reads for a 17^3 LUT, when coupled with LS math, will produce over 32,000 accurate color control points for a display. From here, one can analyze and fine tune the display’s 3D color accuracy with diagnostic and modification tools within LS. When eeColor image processor is added to the math, the precision is increased by LS to over 274,000 accurate color control points. These 274,000 accurate color points will control the accuracy of 16.77 million colors for an 8 bit color depth display. LS’s increased range and precision of over 32,000 color control points affects the color adjustment of each of the mini3's 125 control points. The fact the LS is fast allows a professional calibrator to run a 4,913 point calibration (33min) with mods and verification within 1 hour (need K10A). If you use Ted’s LUT CMS Calibration Disk, the total time to collectively generate a calibration LUT(1hr 22min), create mods and perform verification is roughly 1.87 hrs. I would go as far as claiming LS’s range and precision adjustments have produced near perfect shadow grays for my Sony TVs and Epson Projectors where shadow grays are really gray … not grays with slight blue or green or red discoloration. Note: Both THX and ISF classes teach the students to bump Blu Offset a couple of clicks as part of the post calibration workflow to get rid of green!

4. LS Internal LUT Modification Tools: In terms of modifying an existing Calibration LUT, there are 2 sets of tools one can use, for 2 different reasons. Item 4 use LS Filter tools for modifying the gray scale line, particularly in the shadows ... in 3 Dimensions! Visualize the 4,913 LUT cube and a gray scale line extending from the black corner to white corner (it’s a diagonal line going through the middle of the 3D LUT). Light Space provides modification Filter tools that can help keep the gray scale line … gray. The modification tools "tweak" the color and luminance anomalies of the gray scale line and controls the extent to which near by colors are affected by the modification (in 3 dimensions) through range (Low, High), blend and radius settings. I use Relax 0.04, Axis Blend and Smooth Filters, at times. I've had Calibration LUTs where no mods were needed ... but I use Relax at 4% all the time just to be safe. Note: I use mods to imply use of Filters or mods through Photoshop. Generically, they are called mods.

5. LS LUT Modification through Photoshop: permits Photoshop to be used to modify a picture that is imbedded in a Calibration LUT. When you change the picture using Photoshop tools, it automatically changes the Calibration LUT. I’ve done a number of mods for movies. Each Photoshop mod is unique to a specific movie. Not all movies need mods. Not all movies can be mod’d because one has to find ways to limit the extent of the mod to avoid “unintended consequences” in all the scenes. I’ve used Light Space and Photoshop to successfully do this and the changes were noticeable.

The Future of Home Cinema Calibration: The mere existence of both Light Space modification tools (4 and 5) suggests to me that the future of Home Cinema calibration will extend into 3 Dimensional modification of the Calibration LUT and of Source Content, such as Blu Ray movies. My most complicated Blu Ray movie mod took me 2 months to do and resulted in lifting an image of a near invisible space ship without affecting the rest of the “Prometheus” movie.

Wrap Up: So, please consider Ted’s LUT CMS Calibration Disk. It’s very good. Also, consider Light Space (they have 2 offerings for Home Cinema) and eeColor box (or a radiance box if you already have one) as an investment for the future, the future of LUT calibration in Home Cinema. IMHO, Light Space is leading this effort and is, pardon the pun, light years ahead of the competition.wink.gif

Kind Regards,

JJ

P.S. If you're interest in a consolidated explanation of how to use Light Space: http://www.lightillusion.com/idiots_guide.html
ScottJ, prsut and ConnecTEDDD like this.
post #188 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 03:55 PM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Ted,
Is PayPal the only form of payment accepted ? I don't have a PayPal Account and don't want one.
Thanks,
Glen

Nothing's Perfect So Stop Expecting It ! Glenee

post #189 of 509 Old 11-07-2013, 04:54 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenee View Post

Ted,
Is PayPal the only form of payment accepted ? I don't have a PayPal Account and don't want one.
Thanks,
Glen

Hello Glen and thank you for your interest.

I'm sorry to inform you that paypal is the only way currently.

Please see if any of your friends can help you with that, that has paypal account.

Thanks.

post #190 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 02:25 AM
AVS Club Gold

Glenee:

It is not necessary to have your own paypal account when using Ted's ordering page. Just select "Guest Account"
when you go through the ordering process. No worries. JJ wink.gif

Quote:

Ted,
Thanks,
Glen
post #191 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 02:43 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbon Ft Print View Post

Glenee:

It is not necessary to have your own paypal account when using Ted's ordering page. Just select "Guest Account"
when you go through the ordering process. No worries. JJ wink.gif

Quote:

Ted,
Thanks,
Glen

JJ is right, I did't knew that payment method.

''You can use a credit card to pay for if you don’t have a PayPal account. As a PayPal guest you can use your credit card, with guest checkout.''

post #192 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 03:26 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 76
I had some time to explore the complete disc. It's really an awsome bunge of calibration and verification pattern that I never found on any other disc.
Also I'd run a quick profile with LighSpace DPS and Ted's disc to verify my TV's calibration done with a Radiance as generator and Calman 5.1 with C6 meter. The disc synced perfect with LightSpace.

For that value of money Ted's disc is clearly the best on the market and a must have for every calibrator or enthusiast.

Thank's Ted for Your great work !
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #193 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 05:42 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Thanks Guy's. I am going to try this now. Gonna Get Me One of Them Disc.
Thanks,
Glen

P.S. Worked Like a Charm.
ConnecTEDDD likes this.

Nothing's Perfect So Stop Expecting It ! Glenee

post #194 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 05:59 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Thanks Guy's. I am going to try this now. Gonna Get Me One of Them Disc.
Thanks,
Glen

P.S. Worked Like a Charm.

I'm glad we found an alternative payment method using PayPal for non-PayPal users, that they can send payments using their credit card without a registered PayPal account, but using a quest account, I have just updaTED my website pages with that detail that I was aware of.

post #195 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 09:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
Liked: 201
I got my copy today. It was left in the mailbox, however, and no one knocked on the door to request my signature. I'm about to use the CalMAN patterns for my S60 plasma. I noticed the patterns only stay on screen for 10 seconds, so I might need to pause them sometimes if my meter needs more time (can happen with multiple samples per read/or even single samples for the C6 when the adaptive exposure slows it down for darker reads).

As far as minor typos go, I noticed that when playing the 11-step grayscale patterns for CalMAN 5, it says 21-step grayscale before 100%, 0%, 10% and so on. I also noticed for the color reproduction section Continuous Grayscale 1 says Continuous Grayscale 2 right before the pattern appears. It's possible there are more instances of this, as I've barely glanced through the patterns so far.
post #196 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 10:17 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hello, PlasmaPZ80U, if you can check the tracking link i have send you, it says Postal Product Features: Registered Mail. I have no control over this, it's has to do with your spefic postal officer fault.

I have set 10sec for each pattern for someone to use this as an auto change chapter, to click for example the 11-step grayscale and simple click measure from calman every 10 seconds, you will propably have to pause the 5-10% grayscale only because C6 is extremely slow at that patches.

Thank you for finding these typing errors, i will track them down, and fix them at a future build, later this year.

post #197 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 10:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Hello, PlasmaPZ80U, if you can check the tracking link i have send you, it says Postal Product Features: Registered Mail. I have no control over this, it's has to do with your spefic postal officer fault.

I have set 10sec for each pattern for someone to use this as an auto change chapter, to click for example the 11-step grayscale and simple click measure from calman every 10 seconds, you will propably have to pause the 5-10% grayscale only because C6 is extremely slow at that patches.

Thank you for finding these typing errors, i will track them down, and fix them at a future build, later this year.

yeah, my registered mail usually ends up in the mailbox (and larger packages left on the front porch) without any one knocking to request a signature... so, it's no big deal

if I wanted CalMAN to take reads automatically every 10 seconds, how would I do it?

the minor typing errors don't affect the functionality of the disc, but I thought I'd mention them for a future build
post #198 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlasmaPZ80U View Post

Quote:

yeah, my registered mail usually ends up in the mailbox (and larger packages left on the front porch) without any one knocking to request a signature... so, it's no big deal

if I wanted CalMAN to take reads automatically every 10 seconds, how would I do it?

the minor typing errors don't affect the functionality of the disc, but I thought I'd mention them for a future build

Set @ CalMAN the Pattern Change Prompt, Set the Grayscale of CalMAN @ 21-Steps and then select the 21-Step CalMAN Chapter of the disk.

After that select from CalMAN the 'Read Series' and when each pattern will be displayed for 10 sec from the disk, you will have to click 21 times the 'ok' dialog button of calman window. When i was using my id3, it worked very good, I used 1 sec delay also before each meter read.

Unfortunately for C6 (which is extra slow @ low end, it will require to pause the 5-10% patches of the disk, but this has to do with the display you are measuring, for LCD/LED maybe will not required)

I have decide 10sec for each patch because these CalMAN/ChromaPure Chapters are mainly for verification purpose, this means a quick read per color, but if someone needs to perform a 1D LUT Calibration, he can do this by using it's pause button.

When the next version of my disk 1.xx version will be released (when i will collect the full user feedback/bug report/suggestions/etc), the Digital Download user will receive the new Download Link.

The users of the Blu-Ray Disk Copy, they will be able to order the new disk copy of the disk with only 10$, including shipping to worldwide, with normal delivery service, not priority/registered..... They will not have to pay again the disk full price of 30$.

But there will be only text info errors, not something important or added new features.

post #199 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

maybe this is because I have the latest build of CalMAN 5, but the luminance sweeps request 100% stim before 25%, 50%, and 75%, whereas the disk has them in the 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% order
post #200 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

maybe this is because I have the latest build of CalMAN 5, but the luminance sweeps request 100% stim before 25%, 50%, and 75%, whereas the disk has them in the 25%, 50%, 75%, and 100% order

I don't like the way Auto Advance For Luminance works, I prefer 25-50-75-100 way. Set Gamut Ramp Points to 4/5/10-Steps.

post #201 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 02:20 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I don't like the way Auto Advance For Luminance works, I prefer 25-50-75-100 way. Set Gamut Ramp Points to 4/5/10-Steps.

I did select that, but it still asks for 100% stim first (for white and all six colors)... perhaps this change occurred in a recent CM5 update?
post #202 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 02:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Overall, I just wanted say this disk is a great calibration tool, both in CalMAN 5 and for visual test patterns. I haven't had a chance to try everything out yet, but the overall collection of patterns is quite impressive.
post #203 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 05:05 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Quote:

I did select that, but it still asks for 100% stim first (for white and all six colors)... perhaps this change occurred in a recent CM5 update?

If you want to go to the next pattern automatically after each read and not use the 'Prompt for pattern change' of CalMAN, you can do this:

Open a workflow page and select to all charts (in design mode) the Source -> Gamut Luminance.

Go to settings panel and set Gamut Ramp Points 20% 5-Step.

After that go to the single read button -> properties -> edit actions -> pre-action -> enter to action center -> add 'source - next', so you will have this action METER.READSINGLE;SOURCE.NEXT

After that select the white from the slider and start from 20%, click to single read button...... it will read 20% and after the read it will go to 40%....60%.....100%.....when select red color.....20-40-60-80-100.......green 20-40..... etc.

This is the recommenTED way im using the disk for calman.... It works exact the same with Saturations readings, so you need only to click the single read button again ang again... very simple way wink.gif

post #204 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 06:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

If you want to go to the next pattern automatically after each read and not use the 'Prompt for pattern change' of CalMAN, you can do this:

Open a workflow page and select to all charts (in design mode) the Source -> Gamut Luminance.

Go to settings panel and set Gamut Ramp Points 20% 5-Step.

After that go to the single read button -> properties -> edit actions -> pre-action -> enter to action center -> add 'source - next', so you will have this action METER.READSINGLE;SOURCE.NEXT

After that select the white from the slider and start from 20%, click to single read button...... it will read 20% and after the read it will go to 40%....60%.....100%.....when select red color.....20-40-60-80-100.......green 20-40..... etc.

This is the recommenTED way im using the disk for calman.... It works exact the same with Saturations readings, so you need only to click the single read button again ang again... very simple way wink.gif

add auto advance without using the dialog confirmation of CalMAN (by enabling

is there any way I can get CalMAN to prompt me in the order used on the disc? I prefer the prompt method to single read/auto advance

for saturation sweeps, the sequence of the patterns requested by CalMAN and on the disc are a perfect match
post #205 of 509 Old 11-08-2013, 11:50 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

is there any way I can get CalMAN to prompt me in the order used on the disc? I prefer the prompt method to single read/auto advance

for saturation sweeps, the sequence of the patterns requested by CalMAN and on the disc are a perfect match

The problem with Pattern Prompt Dialog, by running the''Read all'' is that if one read failed for the time it was not enough for the meter to read or any accidental previous/next button use, it will screw all your previous readings, because you will have to run again the same chapter from the start. Can you please try this order II have set to Luminance Chapters, by using 'Source Next'' Command, you will see that is better and simplier that method.

But I can change this at the next version release if the users want this, no problem.

post #206 of 509 Old 11-09-2013, 04:42 AM

Liked: 12
Hi Ted!
i bought the download version of your disc...
anywhere i can get my hands on cd label for it? smile.gif
(did't see anywhere on your site...or i might missed it..)
cheers!/H
ConnecTEDDD likes this.
post #207 of 509 Old 11-09-2013, 05:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrc4u View Post

Hi Ted!
i bought the download version of your disc...
anywhere i can get my hands on cd label for it? smile.gif
(did't see anywhere on your site...or i might missed it..)
cheers!/H

Hello, I have just uploaded the Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk (Version 1.0) Disk Label File.

I will inform for this the other users who bought the Digital Copy Version also.

Thank you for this detail.
hrc4u likes this.

post #208 of 509 Old 11-09-2013, 08:19 AM
AVS Club Gold

Hi Ted:

I use Chromapure. My testing shows saturation and amplitude for Chromapure are working fine. Nice Job!

Kind Regards, JJ
post #209 of 509 Old 11-09-2013, 08:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Hello JJ, I'm glad to hear that all is fine with your measurements to both Amplitude and Saturation Chapters of ChromaPure.

post #210 of 509 Old 11-09-2013, 09:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The problem with Pattern Prompt Dialog, by running the''Read all'' is that if one read failed for the time it was not enough for the meter to read or any accidental previous/next button use, it will screw all your previous readings, because you will have to run again the same chapter from the start. Can you please try this order II have set to Luminance Chapters, by using 'Source Next'' Command, you will see that is better and simplier that method.

But I can change this at the next version release if the users want this, no problem.

I will give it a try, but if you can change this next release I would appreciate it.
Reply Display Calibration

Tags
Pioneer Elite Kuro Pro 1150hd 50 Inch Plasma Hdtv
Gear in this thread - 1150hd by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page