2 different ICC color profiles on CLONED displays (Windows 7) ? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 1 Old 02-01-2013, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi,

First of all, please any further language mistakes, english is not my first language. Thank you!

System:
Windows 7 Professional
Graphic card: Quadro 4000

I calibrated dual monitors using third party programs. In fact one is a standard monitor and the other one is a projector connected to my computer. So I ended up with two differents ICC profiles, one for my monitor and the other one for my projector image.

These two are plugged in a dual head card (Quadro 4000).

I'm able to use my two different ICC color profiles with an extented desktop using the Color Management settings in Win7 without a problem. I can't desactivate them without a problem also.

But I can't do it with a cloned display (duplicate display). Even if I'm able to select two differents profiles for both of them in the color management settings. It' seems that only one profile can be applied for both of them! Actually, when on a cloned desktop, even when I tried to desactivate every color profile, nothing changed. Color management doesn't seem to update anymore as soon as I am in a cloned desktop mode.

Does someone know if there is a way to apply TWO differents color profiles on CLONED monitors in Windows 7? In my case I can't use extended desktop and I really need to apply two differents calibration profile.

Thank you so much for any information that can help me,

Edith
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page