Originally Posted by fhoech
If you create a ZIP or 7Z archive of the profile folder, I can take a look.
Thank you for your help.
Last evening I did another session with DispcalGui (using your new beta version on installzero).
This time I prepared the session first:
- I reset "Cinema" mode on TV and set Contrast=54 and Brigthness=100 (I need this to ensure calibration controls work, otherwise they don't work as they supposed to);
- Did a new calibration with Chromapure using only 2-Point controls (Low=IRE20 and High=IRE100). I first profiled the i1D3 using my I1Pro;
- On DispcalGui:
- Created a "Colorimeter correction" with my i1Pro for the i1D3;
- Set the Whitepoint with the Chromacity coordinates x0.3127 and y0.329;
- Set Tone Curve for "Rec.1886";
- Used 6489 patches as the Testchart;
I noticed after +/-30 min of the process started that I got an error "inverting Jacobian failed (3) - falling back". I tried to search on google but found nothing meaningful.
This morning I tested the result and I found the same artefacts. This time I took a screenshot:
I created a Measurement Report too and the results were not very good:LINK
The Zip folder of the project is HERE
if you can have a look and let me know what can I do to improve this results.