Forum Jump: 
 23Likes

post #2431 of 2533 Old 07-12-2014, 08:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 262
After "Generate profile from measurement data..." using the BPC switch, and then viewing some video.
I made 1 LUT with tone gamma 2.2 turned on.
The 2nd LUT was with tone gamma turned off.
The 3rd LUT I used "create synthetic ICC profile, with tone gamma turned off.

imo using the same profile to make both BT 1886 2.4 (with BPC turn off) and Rec. 2.2/2.22 (BPC turn on).
I could see more flash tone details when viewing BT 1886 2.4 and BPC turned off.
The same internal brightness setting was spot on when using BPC, Rec. 2.2 or 2.22.
When using BT 1886 2.4 with BPC turned off the same internal brightness setting is high by 1 or 2 points.

I just used the test patterns in Ted's disc for these comparisons.

ss
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2432 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 01:47 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 61
Could someone point me in the right direction for verifying a 3d_lut loaded into an eecolor box?

When the profile is created/completed, it tells me my Av de is 0.3 - max dE0.7 (3d lut then created with Rec709_gamma2.x.icm) but when I use the measurement report with the available testchart eg. verify_video_large.ti1 etc.. and target profile is showing my created profile .icm (other options grey'd out) i'm seeing large errors up to dE6 in the generated report, which also doesn't look right for the inc charts.
post #2433 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 01:55 AM

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Hitman- View Post
Could someone point me in the right direction for verifying a 3d_lut loaded into an eecolor box?

When the profile is created/completed, it tells me my Av de is 0.3 - max dE0.7 (3d lut then created with Rec709_gamma2.x.icm) but when I use the measurement report with the available testchart eg. verify_video_large.ti1 etc.. and target profile is showing my created profile .icm (other options grey'd out) i'm seeing large errors up to dE6 in the generated report, which also doesn't look right for the inc charts.
Make sure the settings in the measurement report window match those during 3D LUT creation (simulation profile needs to be the same as source profile, disable BT.1886 mapping when not using Rec709.icm) and enable "Use simulation profile as target profile".
post #2434 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 02:28 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhoech View Post
Make sure the settings in the measurement report window match those during 3D LUT creation (simulation profile needs to be the same as source profile, disable BT.1886 mapping when not using Rec709.icm) and enable "Use simulation profile as target profile".

Ah, yes thank you!!

Just been looking at those as i knew this wasn't exactly right somewhere in the measurement setup page, just to clarify with you, with some further questions..

testchart - pick any suitable (is it possible to create a larger custom testchart than available?)

Source profile - (for REC709 PLaw gamma 2.x used in 3dlut creation) use same icm eg Rec709_gamma2.x.icm (where is the default location of these files as could not find then in usual \ref folder)

Bt1886 - not used for Plaw

Target profile - Profile created using "profile only" creation

And thanks for the quick reply :0
post #2435 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 02:38 AM

Quote:
(is it possible to create a larger custom testchart than available?)
Yes, click the small colored squares next to the dropdown.

Quote:
Source profile - (for REC709 PLaw gamma 2.x used in 3dlut creation) use same icm eg Rec709_gamma2.x.icm (where is the default location of these files as could not find then in usual \ref folder)
You can see the location of the selected file if you hover the dropdown.

Quote:
Target profile - Profile created using "profile only" creation
Doesn't apply when not using BT.1886 and verifying a 3D LUT.
post #2436 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 03:06 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhoech View Post

You can see the location of the selected file if you hover the dropdown.

Great, thank you again, the files were all there when I selected the drop down as you said, looked grey'd out, so originally opened the file locate icon, doh!

So when I've selected the simulation profile (REC709_Gamma2.x.icm), the other options become editable and so I select "use simulation profile as target" and de-select "enable MadVR 3dlut" ?

Last edited by -Hitman-; 07-13-2014 at 03:12 AM.
post #2437 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 05:37 AM

Quote:
So when I've selected the simulation profile (REC709_Gamma2.x.icm), the other options become editable and so I select "use simulation profile as target" and de-select "enable MadVR 3dlut" ?
If verifying a 3D LUT loaded into your eecolor, then yes, you have to disable any madVR 3D LUT.
post #2438 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 108
Hi there,

I've installed Argyll+DispCal to evaluate the LUT generation for MadVR especially in relation to using MadTPG but I get an error when I follow the instructions to install the Argyll driver for my i1pro2. I don't trust the i1pro2 below 15% white but it's more to see how the software works.

I've tried uninstalling the Calman drivers, but I still get the same message (see attached).

Any idea why?

Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: png i1pro2 issue.PNG (18.5 KB, 11 views)

Last edited by Manni01; 07-13-2014 at 11:15 AM.
post #2439 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 11:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Not sure why but I've installed HCFR 3.0 and I've selected the driver folder in HCFR and the Argyll driver for the i1pro is installed. All the versions installed are the latest version available.
post #2440 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 12:02 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
do you adjust previously brigtheness and contrast?
post #2441 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 12:49 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manni01 View Post
Hi there,

I've installed Argyll+DispCal to evaluate the LUT generation for MadVR especially in relation to using MadTPG but I get an error when I follow the instructions to install the Argyll driver for my i1pro2. I don't trust the i1pro2 below 15% white but it's more to see how the software works.

I've tried uninstalling the Calman drivers, but I still get the same message (see attached).

Any idea why?

Thanks!
You need to disable driver signature verification enforcement.

Have a look on Dispcal website on how to install drivers for Spectro's.
post #2442 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You need to disable driver signature verification enforcement.

Have a look on Dispcal website on how to install drivers for Spectro's.

Thanks Hitman, that did it.

I was following Dispcal's drivers instructions, didn't see that mentioned.

Weirdly HCFR seems to have the same drivers and they installed fine.

Anyway, I disabled driver's signature and the ArgyllCMS driver installed this time.
post #2443 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 05:07 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Guys I'm in trouble and i need some help :-) I have an Epson projector and a desktop PC with a Nvidia card. I have set PJ to expect 0-255 video and Nvidia and madvr to 0255 also. I have a eye1 display 2 meter.

I assume the guide on page one is still current so that is what I have followed. When calibration and profiling is done after step 3.8 Im asked if I want to install the calibration. That cant be done because the display is virtual (madvr). What am I supposed to do there?

I have trid to choose "dont install" and run the 3Dlut tool anyway. It completes and i can choose the 3Dlut file in madvr settings. Trouble is that it looks much worse than calibration via PJs CMS. Gray scale ramp is all red-tinted when played through jriver with madvr.

Can anyone please give a hint how to fix this? Is there any more important information i need to provide to help trouble shoot?

Thanks
post #2444 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 05:22 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 81
you did "everything" right at least it reads like you did.
how old is that meter?
and what did the report said after calibration?
can you run a "Measurement report"? you find that option under Tools.
post #2445 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyhuhn View Post
how old is that meter?
OK thanks. The meter is approx 3 years old I think. It is (visibly) good enough calibrating grey scale in calman 4 so i would assume it is still reasonable. I will re-run calibration and profiling later and post the results here. I already deleted everything because it didnt look right.

May I ask if it is necessary to both calibrate and profile the display. I only need this for movies to look right. Is it not enough to profile the display and then create the 3Dlut to correct for the inherent errors in the display when playing video in madvr? It seems kind of redundant running the calibration part when I cant install it anyway? Also it takes a long time. Maybe its a silly question but im only used to calibrate via the cms in the display.

Last edited by splotten; 07-13-2014 at 06:23 PM.
post #2446 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
Originally Posted by splotten View Post
May I ask if it is necessary to both calibrate and profile the display. I only need this for movies to look right. Is it not enough to profile the display and then create the 3Dlut to correct for the inherent errors in the display when playing video in madvr?
Doing per-channel display calibration adds a degree of complexity, and a lot more that can go wrong. It's actually a pretty good approach to start just with profiling and get that working before looking into whether you really want or need to elaborate the whole procedure with display calibration as well.
post #2447 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 08:00 PM
AVS Special Member

@gwgill

There seems to be a difference in my black level brightness setting, using my K10-A and beta 1.7.
I need to drop my brightness setting in my VT60 by 3 points to compensate for the 3DLUT that is made.
However if I use Black point compensation when rebuilding my profile, the black point comes out correct with my normal pre calibration settings.
I use a VT60 that has a black point reading of about .0012.
imo using Black point compensation, lessens the PQ slightly.

On a side note it may be helpful if you included a black calibration for the K10.
I use ChromaSurf before I run Argyll 1.7, too do a black calibration for my K10.
I use Bt.1886 2.4 Absolute when making a 3DLUT.

ss
post #2448 of 2533 Old 07-13-2014, 08:28 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillysally View Post
@gwgill
There seems to be a difference in my black level brightness setting, using my K10-A and beta 1.7.
I need to drop my brightness setting in my VT60 by 3 points to compensate for the 3DLUT that is made.
There can be black level inaccuracies in both the calibration step (if you are using that) and the profiling that can result in a slightly raised black level in the 3DLut. In the beta you are using, there is a colprof option to manually override the black point to correct that inaccuracy in the profile (colprof -B X,Y,Z), but be warned - I'm removing that option and replacing it with a different option in collink for the next snapshot, since it will be easier to use.

If there is a problem with dispcal black point inaccuracy, then I don't currently have a solution for that - dispcal already takes a very long time attempting to get an accurate black point, and it will take a re-think and re-implementation to come up with something else.
Quote:
I use a VT60 that has a black point reading of about .0012.
imo using Black point compensation, lessens the PQ slightly.
Yes, it's hard to pin that down, even with a K10A.
Quote:
On a side note it may be helpful if you included a black calibration for the K10.
I use ChromaSurf before I run Argyll 1.7, too do a black calibration for my K10.
That is supported - see the "dispcal -J" and "dispread -J". I'm not sure if DispcalGUI makes that option avaliable or not though.

ss[/QUOTE]
post #2449 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 01:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwgill View Post
That is supported - see the "dispcal -J" and "dispread -J". I'm not sure if DispcalGUI makes that option avaliable or not though.
Not directly via some sort of setting, but you can specify additional commandline parameters in the "Options" menu.

Quote:
When I choose "Profile only" I am prompted and can choose "use linear calibration instead" and "embed calibration curves in profile" What should I choose here?
When you haven't done calibration, there's effectively no difference to what you choose here - but it's safer in that case to use linear calibration regardless.

Quote:
If I only do the profile and the 3D-lut. What is then "missing"? In the guide number 5.4 I'm supposed to check "apply calibration (vcgt)". I cant do that because there is no calibration. How does that affect the profile that I use to generate the 3D-lut?
If the display is reasonably well behaved with a neutral grayscale, vcgt calibration won't make much difference, so you should be fine without it.
post #2450 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 01:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 464
Quote:

ss
SS, the black calibration is working only for the software that has that option, like ChromaSurf or LightSpace.

If you click to perform black calibration to the above s/w and close them and open ArgyllCMS or CalMAN, makes no sense, since the dark reading offsets are not stored to the meter when you switch over different s/w.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #2451 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 01:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConnecTEDDD View Post
SS, the black calibration is working only for the software that has that option, like ChromaSurf or LightSpace.

If you click to perform black calibration to the above s/w and close them and open ArgyllCMS or CalMAN, makes no sense, since the dark reading offsets are not stored to the meter when you switch over different s/w.
Ted, I can't say one way or the other about the black level being stored without asking Luhr. I don't usually use ChromaSurf to do a black level calibration unless I am doing a meter profile, that I just did.

I have ran LS both ways, doing a black level reading and skipping the black level reading. It seems not to make any difference, but I would use it when gwgill installs that option.

btw, you may want to try and make more than one profile for your K10, I make two or three at a time look at the reports (all my profiles pass now using my 2041), install in the K10 and then look at the data for the best one. I use LiVal to take readings on the 1211, because it has the latest SDK in it.

ss
post #2452 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 03:44 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Well, yes it is. If you open up ChromaSurf, you'll notice that there are "Black Values in ROM" that are set after a black calibration. After disconnection and re-connection, the newly calibrated values are retained.
sillysally likes this.
post #2453 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 03:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
Liked: 464
Quote:
Well, yes it is. If you open up ChromaSurf, you'll notice that there are "Black Values in ROM" that are set after a black calibration. After disconnection and re-connection, the newly calibrated values are retained.
Then it's cool!

I will check it also when I will connect again the Klein.

Ted's LightSpace CMS Calibration Disk Free Version for Free Calibration Software: LightSpace DPS + CalMAN ColorChecker
S/W: LightSpace CMS, SpaceMan ICC, SpaceMatch DCM, CalMAN 5, CalMAN RGB, ChromaPure, CalPC, ControlCAL
Meters: JETI Specbos 1211, Klein K-10A, i1PRO2, i1PRO, SpectraCAL C6, i1D3, C5
post #2454 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 03:50 AM

OK. Thanks all for getting back to me.

I have re-run profiling and calibration in accordance to the guide on page 1, except I used the standard LUT test chart. I have used these settings:

Capture.PNG

When calibration ad profiling ended i chose "dont install" on this prompt:

Capture2.PNG

For creation of 3Dlut I have these settings:

Capture3.PNG

After installing in madvr in Jriver i get the thse results:

Capture6.PNG

Capture4.PNG

I really cant see what it is Im doing wrong but the results are not good

Here are the log file broken into two:

First Part

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Calibrate & profile
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Session log: madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.log

Working directory:
c:\
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
dispcal.exe
-v2
-dmadvr
-c1
-yl
-qh
-m
"-w0.3127,0.329"
-G2.4
-f0
-k0
-A4.0
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT"

dispcalGUI: Starting interaction with subprocess
Setting up the instrument
Created MadVR window
Place instrument on test window.
dispcalGUI: Waiting for send buffer
dispcalGUI: Sending buffer: ' '
Hit Esc or Q to give up, any other key to continue:
Display type is 'l'
Target white = xy 0.312700 0.329000
Target white brightness = native brightness
Target black brightness = native brightness
Target effective gamma = 2.400000
Commencing device calibration
Patch 9 of 9
Black = XYZ 0.2319 0.2507 0.4505
Red = XYZ 95.049 54.195 2.358
Green = XYZ 66.320 144.479 21.043
Blue = XYZ 37.823 22.816 207.887
White = XYZ 199.808 223.551 230.885
Patch 80 of 80
Initial native brightness target = 223.551179 cd/m^2
Had to scale brightness from 223.551179 to 193.476227 to fit within gamut,
corresponding to aprox. RGB 1.000000 0.885284 0.945211
Target white value is XYZ 183.890627 193.476227 210.706785 [xy 0.312700 0.329000]
Adjusted target black XYZ 0.2319 0.2507 0.4505, Lab 1.171 -0.136 -1.311
Target black after min adjust: XYZ 0.2319 0.2507 0.4505, Lab 1.171 -0.136 -1.311
Gamma curve input offset = 0.062649, output offset = 0.000000, power = 2.400000
Total Iteration 4, Final Samples = 96 Final Repeat threshold = 0.400000
Creating initial calibration curves...
Doing iteration 1 with 12 sample points and repeat threshold of 1.131371 DE
Patch 1 of 12Point 1 DE 4.825818, W.DE 4.825818, Repeat
Patch 1 of 12Point 1 DE 0.661398, W.DE 0.661398, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 2 of 12Point 2 DE 6.907659, W.DE 6.907659, Repeat
Patch 2 of 12Point 2 DE 0.457082, W.DE 0.457082, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 3 of 12Point 3 DE 3.082762, W.DE 3.082762, Repeat
Patch 3 of 12Point 3 DE 0.370110, W.DE 0.370110, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 4 of 12Point 4 DE 1.393112, W.DE 1.393112, Repeat
Patch 4 of 12Point 4 DE 0.195784, W.DE 0.195784, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 5 of 12Point 5 DE 2.971427, W.DE 2.971427, Repeat
Patch 5 of 12Point 5 DE 0.545374, W.DE 0.545374, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 6 of 12Point 6 DE 2.652177, W.DE 2.652177, Repeat
Patch 6 of 12Point 6 DE 0.245767, W.DE 0.245767, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 7 of 12Point 7 DE 2.606021, W.DE 2.606021, Repeat
Patch 7 of 12Point 7 DE 1.102270, W.DE 1.102270, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 8 of 12Point 8 DE 1.597113, W.DE 1.597113, Repeat
Patch 8 of 12Point 8 DE 0.430887, W.DE 0.430887, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 9 of 12Point 9 DE 2.539967, W.DE 2.539967, Repeat
Patch 9 of 12Point 9 DE 0.249435, W.DE 0.249435, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 10 of 12Point 10 DE 2.953083, W.DE 2.953083, Repeat
Patch 10 of 12Point 10 DE 0.227989, W.DE 0.227989, OK ( < 1.131371)
Patch 11 of 12Point 11 DE 0.910212, W.DE 0.910212, Repeat
Patch 11 of 12Point 11 DE 0.714526, W.DE 0.714526, Repeat
Patch 11 of 12Point 11 DE 0.191276, W.DE 0.191276, OK ( < 0.562566)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.058960, W.DE 53.148663, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.066659, W.DE 50.106501, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.050694, W.DE 33.572742, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.042172, W.DE 32.155738, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.038490, W.DE 29.096351, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.081900, W.DE 40.563292, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.070105, W.DE 37.003618, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.031371, W.DE 26.890341, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.035629, W.DE 25.944318, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.064826, W.DE 36.452554, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.077191, W.DE 36.563524, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.027433, W.DE 23.974522, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.075689, W.DE 35.383819, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.068800, W.DE 35.586398, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.027053, W.DE 22.344200, Repeat
Patch 12 of 12Point 12 DE 0.027053, W.DE 22.344200, Fail ( > 0.562566)

Brightness error = -0.199957 cd/m^2 (is 193.276270, should be 193.476227)
White point error = 0.660416 deltaE
Maximum neutral error (@ 0.283220) = 1.102270 deltaE
Average neutral error = 0.392035 deltaE
Failed to meet target 1.131371 delta E, got worst case 22.344200
Number of measurements taken = 42
Computing update to calibration curves...
Doing iteration 2 with 24 sample points and repeat threshold of 0.800000 DE
Patch 1 of 24Point 1 DE 0.928057, W.DE 0.928057, Repeat
Patch 1 of 24Point 1 DE 0.237835, W.DE 0.237835, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 2 of 24Point 2 DE 1.832373, W.DE 1.832373, Repeat
Patch 2 of 24Point 2 DE 0.282435, W.DE 0.282435, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 3 of 24Point 3 DE 0.658980, W.DE 0.658980, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 4 of 24Point 4 DE 0.762928, W.DE 0.762928, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 5 of 24Point 5 DE 0.902503, W.DE 0.902503, Repeat
Patch 5 of 24Point 5 DE 0.082413, W.DE 0.082413, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 6 of 24Point 6 DE 0.884623, W.DE 0.884623, Repeat
Patch 6 of 24Point 6 DE 0.224533, W.DE 0.224533, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 7 of 24Point 7 DE 0.600894, W.DE 0.600894, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 8 of 24Point 8 DE 0.211887, W.DE 0.211887, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 9 of 24Point 9 DE 0.290746, W.DE 0.290746, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 10 of 24Point 10 DE 0.277313, W.DE 0.277313, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 11 of 24Point 11 DE 0.876032, W.DE 0.876032, Repeat
Patch 11 of 24Point 11 DE 0.385565, W.DE 0.385565, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 12 of 24Point 12 DE 1.012350, W.DE 1.012350, Repeat
Patch 12 of 24Point 12 DE 0.126982, W.DE 0.126982, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 13 of 24Point 13 DE 1.672916, W.DE 1.672916, Repeat
Patch 13 of 24Point 13 DE 0.114431, W.DE 0.114431, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 14 of 24Point 14 DE 0.867793, W.DE 0.867793, Repeat
Patch 14 of 24Point 14 DE 0.867793, W.DE 0.867793, Repeat
Patch 14 of 24Point 14 DE 1.168179, W.DE 1.168179, Repeat
Patch 14 of 24Point 14 DE 0.599740, W.DE 0.599740, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 15 of 24Point 15 DE 0.789506, W.DE 0.789506, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 16 of 24Point 16 DE 0.504376, W.DE 0.504376, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 17 of 24Point 17 DE 0.943966, W.DE 0.943966, Repeat
Patch 17 of 24Point 17 DE 0.073999, W.DE 0.073999, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 18 of 24Point 18 DE 0.199941, W.DE 0.199941, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 19 of 24Point 19 DE 0.604583, W.DE 0.604583, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 20 of 24Point 20 DE 0.308620, W.DE 0.308620, OK ( < 0.800000)
Patch 21 of 24Point 21 DE 0.452226, W.DE 0.452226, OK ( < 0.642919)
Patch 22 of 24Point 22 DE 0.446670, W.DE 0.446670, Repeat
Patch 22 of 24Point 22 DE 0.209706, W.DE 0.209706, OK ( < 0.366912)
Patch 23 of 24Point 23 DE 0.249918, W.DE 0.249918, Repeat
Patch 23 of 24Point 23 DE 0.213858, W.DE 0.213858, Repeat
Patch 23 of 24Point 23 DE 0.163388, W.DE 0.163388, Repeat
Patch 23 of 24Point 23 DE 0.077017, W.DE 0.077017, OK ( < 0.150049)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.062343, W.DE 34.084445, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.028788, W.DE 22.814785, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.031901, W.DE 20.188584, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.029515, W.DE 20.427816, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.020520, W.DE 18.462287, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.064163, W.DE 29.493668, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.024179, W.DE 14.193936, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.017216, W.DE 14.612945, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.053260, W.DE 24.424453, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.064621, W.DE 25.384216, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.014619, W.DE 12.978901, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.075613, W.DE 27.571720, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.071423, W.DE 26.543897, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.023136, W.DE 13.772523, Repeat
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.067242, W.DE 26.431448, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 24 of 24Point 24 DE 0.014619, W.DE 12.978901, Fail ( > 0.150049)

Brightness error = 0.494095 cd/m^2 (is 193.970322, should be 193.476227)
White point error = 0.216221 deltaE
Maximum neutral error (@ 0.222856) = 0.789506 deltaE
Average neutral error = 0.337136 deltaE
Failed to meet target 0.800000 delta E, got worst case 22.344200
Number of measurements taken = 63
Doing iteration 3 with 48 sample points and repeat threshold of 0.565685 DE
Patch 1 of 48Point 1 DE 0.588363, W.DE 0.588363, Repeat
Patch 1 of 48Point 1 DE 0.522716, W.DE 0.522716, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 2 of 48Point 2 DE 2.170102, W.DE 2.170102, Repeat
Patch 2 of 48Point 2 DE 0.557979, W.DE 0.557979, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 3 of 48Point 3 DE 0.524115, W.DE 0.524115, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 4 of 48Point 4 DE 0.731496, W.DE 0.731496, Repeat
Patch 4 of 48Point 4 DE 0.181865, W.DE 0.181865, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 5 of 48Point 5 DE 0.582919, W.DE 0.582919, Repeat
Patch 5 of 48Point 5 DE 0.203912, W.DE 0.203912, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 6 of 48Point 6 DE 1.243193, W.DE 1.243193, Repeat
Patch 6 of 48Point 6 DE 0.158919, W.DE 0.158919, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 7 of 48Point 7 DE 0.759990, W.DE 0.759990, Repeat
Patch 7 of 48Point 7 DE 0.042028, W.DE 0.042028, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 8 of 48Point 8 DE 0.545605, W.DE 0.545605, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 9 of 48Point 9 DE 0.470035, W.DE 0.470035, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 10 of 48Point 10 DE 0.163102, W.DE 0.163102, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 11 of 48Point 11 DE 0.184877, W.DE 0.184877, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 12 of 48Point 12 DE 0.170841, W.DE 0.170841, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 13 of 48Point 13 DE 0.905187, W.DE 0.905187, Repeat
Patch 13 of 48Point 13 DE 0.222367, W.DE 0.222367, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 14 of 48Point 14 DE 0.226527, W.DE 0.226527, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 15 of 48Point 15 DE 0.795074, W.DE 0.795074, Repeat
Patch 15 of 48Point 15 DE 0.206376, W.DE 0.206376, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 16 of 48Point 16 DE 0.257212, W.DE 0.257212, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 17 of 48Point 17 DE 0.453284, W.DE 0.453284, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 18 of 48Point 18 DE 0.461678, W.DE 0.461678, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 19 of 48Point 19 DE 0.543259, W.DE 0.543259, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 20 of 48Point 20 DE 0.194299, W.DE 0.194299, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 21 of 48Point 21 DE 0.272217, W.DE 0.272217, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 22 of 48Point 22 DE 0.544106, W.DE 0.544106, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 23 of 48Point 23 DE 0.103638, W.DE 0.103638, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 24 of 48Point 24 DE 0.408819, W.DE 0.408819, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 25 of 48Point 25 DE 0.251851, W.DE 0.251851, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 26 of 48Point 26 DE 0.513800, W.DE 0.513800, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 27 of 48Point 27 DE 0.368260, W.DE 0.368260, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 28 of 48Point 28 DE 0.183962, W.DE 0.183962, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 29 of 48Point 29 DE 0.847677, W.DE 0.847677, Repeat
Patch 29 of 48Point 29 DE 0.606642, W.DE 0.606642, Repeat
Patch 29 of 48Point 29 DE 0.602960, W.DE 0.602960, Repeat
Patch 29 of 48Point 29 DE 0.275218, W.DE 0.275218, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 30 of 48Point 30 DE 0.520416, W.DE 0.520416, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 31 of 48Point 31 DE 0.528290, W.DE 0.528290, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 32 of 48Point 32 DE 0.640418, W.DE 0.640418, Repeat
Patch 32 of 48Point 32 DE 0.089979, W.DE 0.089979, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 33 of 48Point 33 DE 0.484162, W.DE 0.484162, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 34 of 48Point 34 DE 0.403928, W.DE 0.403928, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 35 of 48Point 35 DE 0.474164, W.DE 0.474164, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 36 of 48Point 36 DE 0.301082, W.DE 0.301082, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 37 of 48Point 37 DE 0.276703, W.DE 0.276703, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 38 of 48Point 38 DE 0.612915, W.DE 0.612915, Repeat
Patch 38 of 48Point 38 DE 0.034177, W.DE 0.034177, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 39 of 48Point 39 DE 0.592280, W.DE 0.592280, Repeat
Patch 39 of 48Point 39 DE 0.085165, W.DE 0.085165, OK ( < 0.565685)
Patch 40 of 48Point 40 DE 0.331032, W.DE 0.331032, OK ( < 0.540444)
Patch 41 of 48Point 41 DE 0.372562, W.DE 0.372562, OK ( < 0.434514)
Patch 42 of 48Point 42 DE 0.457787, W.DE 0.457787, Repeat
Patch 42 of 48Point 42 DE 0.093835, W.DE 0.093835, OK ( < 0.344308)
Patch 43 of 48Point 43 DE 0.344115, W.DE 0.344115, Repeat
Patch 43 of 48Point 43 DE 0.198194, W.DE 0.198194, OK ( < 0.267964)
Patch 44 of 48Point 44 DE 0.347092, W.DE 0.347092, Repeat
Patch 44 of 48Point 44 DE 0.161766, W.DE 0.161766, OK ( < 0.203441)
Patch 45 of 48Point 45 DE 0.343130, W.DE 0.343130, Repeat
Patch 45 of 48Point 45 DE 0.265997, W.DE 0.265997, Repeat
Patch 45 of 48Point 45 DE 0.098254, W.DE 0.098254, OK ( < 0.148290)
Patch 46 of 48Point 46 DE 0.268682, W.DE 0.268682, Repeat
Patch 46 of 48Point 46 DE 0.243893, W.DE 0.243893, Repeat
Patch 46 of 48Point 46 DE 0.152736, W.DE 0.152736, Repeat
Patch 46 of 48Point 46 DE 0.083980, W.DE 0.083980, OK ( < 0.098946)
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.100941, W.DE 0.100941, Repeat
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.100941, W.DE 0.100941, Repeat
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.098219, W.DE 0.098219, Repeat
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.052150, W.DE 0.052150, Repeat
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.050115, W.DE 0.050115, Repeat
Patch 47 of 48Point 47 DE 0.042186, W.DE 0.042186, OK ( < 0.050000)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.043560, W.DE 19.454902, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.043560, W.DE 19.454902, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.040158, W.DE 19.122040, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.052438, W.DE 29.528306, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.053255, W.DE 28.645258, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.022986, W.DE 15.123525, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.052120, W.DE 26.302655, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.046753, W.DE 26.182224, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.021752, W.DE 12.885227, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.020214, W.DE 12.713448, Repeat
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.048473, W.DE 25.611496, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.059309, W.DE 25.396230, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.019470, W.DE 14.873808, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.055351, W.DE 23.945334, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.051441, W.DE 25.275439, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 48Point 48 DE 0.022991, W.DE 12.146011, Fail ( > 0.050000)

Brightness error = 0.494545 cd/m^2 (is 193.970773, should be 193.476227)
White point error = 0.512866 deltaE
Maximum neutral error (@ 0.966175) = 0.557979 deltaE
Average neutral error = 0.287828 deltaE
Failed to meet target 0.565685 delta E, got worst case 22.344200
Number of measurements taken = 105
Doing iteration 4 with 96 sample points and repeat threshold of 0.400000 DE
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 1.017698, W.DE 1.017698, DE to previous pass 1.017698, Repeat
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 0.857681, W.DE 0.857681, DE to previous pass 0.857681, Repeat
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 0.799775, W.DE 0.799775, DE to previous pass 0.799775, Repeat
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 0.966483, W.DE 0.966483, DE to previous pass 0.966483, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 0.632378, W.DE 0.632378, DE to previous pass 0.632378, Repeat
Patch 1 of 96Point 1 DE 0.208921, W.DE 0.208921, W.peqDE 0.208921, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 2 of 96Point 2 DE 2.027013, W.DE 2.027013, DE to previous pass 2.221454, Repeat
Patch 2 of 96Point 2 DE 0.387205, W.DE 0.387205, W.peqDE 0.196415, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 3 of 96Point 3 DE 1.068998, W.DE 1.068998, DE to previous pass 1.447201, Repeat
Patch 3 of 96Point 3 DE 0.264715, W.DE 0.264715, W.peqDE 0.161864, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 4 of 96Point 4 DE 0.994975, W.DE 0.994975, DE to previous pass 1.191273, Repeat
Patch 4 of 96Point 4 DE 0.362595, W.DE 0.362595, W.peqDE 0.205728, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 5 of 96Point 5 DE 0.561306, W.DE 0.561306, DE to previous pass 0.906938, Repeat
Patch 5 of 96Point 5 DE 0.138525, W.DE 0.138525, DE to previous pass 0.497749, Repeat
Patch 5 of 96Point 5 DE 0.131630, W.DE 0.131630, W.peqDE 0.229290, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 6 of 96Point 6 DE 0.445180, W.DE 0.445180, DE to previous pass 0.574291, Repeat
Patch 6 of 96Point 6 DE 0.051510, W.DE 0.051510, W.peqDE 0.137191, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 7 of 96Point 7 DE 0.685325, W.DE 0.685325, DE to previous pass 0.702346, Repeat
Patch 7 of 96Point 7 DE 0.265307, W.DE 0.265307, W.peqDE 0.256721, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 8 of 96Point 8 DE 0.781270, W.DE 0.781270, DE to previous pass 1.029928, Repeat
Patch 8 of 96Point 8 DE 0.043033, W.DE 0.043033, W.peqDE 0.294553, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 9 of 96Point 9 DE 0.556762, W.DE 0.556762, DE to previous pass 0.519105, Repeat
Patch 9 of 96Point 9 DE 0.213623, W.DE 0.213623, W.peqDE 0.238318, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 10 of 96Point 10 DE 0.511748, W.DE 0.511748, DE to previous pass 0.539201, Repeat
Patch 10 of 96Point 10 DE 0.089840, W.DE 0.089840, W.peqDE 0.206321, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 11 of 96Point 11 DE 0.959128, W.DE 0.959128, DE to previous pass 0.873029, Repeat
Patch 11 of 96Point 11 DE 0.062496, W.DE 0.062496, W.peqDE 0.042660, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 12 of 96Point 12 DE 0.743706, W.DE 0.743706, DE to previous pass 0.692099, Repeat
Patch 12 of 96Point 12 DE 0.188177, W.DE 0.188177, W.peqDE 0.134938, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 13 of 96Point 13 DE 0.604469, W.DE 0.604469, DE to previous pass 0.491517, Repeat
Patch 13 of 96Point 13 DE 0.059620, W.DE 0.059620, W.peqDE 0.214381, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 14 of 96Point 14 DE 0.812564, W.DE 0.812564, DE to previous pass 0.856148, Repeat
Patch 14 of 96Point 14 DE 0.041998, W.DE 0.041998, W.peqDE 0.086486, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 15 of 96Point 15 DE 0.837931, W.DE 0.837931, DE to previous pass 0.802568, Repeat
Patch 15 of 96Point 15 DE 0.607237, W.DE 0.607237, DE to previous pass 0.570506, Repeat
Patch 15 of 96Point 15 DE 0.189279, W.DE 0.189279, W.peqDE 0.226259, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 16 of 96Point 16 DE 0.492872, W.DE 0.492872, DE to previous pass 0.607425, Repeat
Patch 16 of 96Point 16 DE 0.275855, W.DE 0.275855, DE to previous pass 0.410978, Repeat
Patch 16 of 96Point 16 DE 0.041407, W.DE 0.041407, W.peqDE 0.207508, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 17 of 96Point 17 DE 0.952604, W.DE 0.952604, DE to previous pass 0.931188, Repeat
Patch 17 of 96Point 17 DE 0.028603, W.DE 0.028603, W.peqDE 0.048689, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 18 of 96Point 18 DE 1.055923, W.DE 1.055923, DE to previous pass 1.077822, Repeat
Patch 18 of 96Point 18 DE 0.123756, W.DE 0.123756, W.peqDE 0.102008, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 19 of 96Point 19 DE 0.596293, W.DE 0.596293, DE to previous pass 0.713274, Repeat
Patch 19 of 96Point 19 DE 0.278417, W.DE 0.278417, W.peqDE 0.353751, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 20 of 96Point 20 DE 0.490324, W.DE 0.490324, DE to previous pass 0.306055, Repeat
Patch 20 of 96Point 20 DE 0.132966, W.DE 0.132966, W.peqDE 0.225320, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 21 of 96Point 21 DE 0.551045, W.DE 0.551045, DE to previous pass 0.471451, Repeat
Patch 21 of 96Point 21 DE 0.190541, W.DE 0.190541, W.peqDE 0.318318, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 22 of 96Point 22 DE 0.705027, W.DE 0.705027, DE to previous pass 0.841750, Repeat
Patch 22 of 96Point 22 DE 0.073356, W.DE 0.073356, W.peqDE 0.150796, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 23 of 96Point 23 DE 0.806107, W.DE 0.806107, DE to previous pass 0.876911, Repeat
Patch 23 of 96Point 23 DE 0.097549, W.DE 0.097549, W.peqDE 0.051329, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 24 of 96Point 24 DE 0.428103, W.DE 0.428103, DE to previous pass 0.480208, Repeat
Patch 24 of 96Point 24 DE 0.228786, W.DE 0.228786, W.peqDE 0.316029, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 25 of 96Point 25 DE 0.710954, W.DE 0.710954, DE to previous pass 0.495014, Repeat
Patch 25 of 96Point 25 DE 0.090531, W.DE 0.090531, W.peqDE 0.219523, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 26 of 96Point 26 DE 0.455577, W.DE 0.455577, DE to previous pass 0.431444, Repeat
Patch 26 of 96Point 26 DE 0.080619, W.DE 0.080619, W.peqDE 0.016277, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 27 of 96Point 27 DE 0.421249, W.DE 0.421249, DE to previous pass 0.353120, Repeat
Patch 27 of 96Point 27 DE 0.145077, W.DE 0.145077, W.peqDE 0.161723, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 28 of 96Point 28 DE 0.403906, W.DE 0.403906, DE to previous pass 0.454221, Repeat
Patch 28 of 96Point 28 DE 0.151752, W.DE 0.151752, W.peqDE 0.115990, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 29 of 96Point 29 DE 0.518287, W.DE 0.518287, DE to previous pass 0.380860, Repeat
Patch 29 of 96Point 29 DE 0.015338, W.DE 0.015338, W.peqDE 0.141446, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 30 of 96Point 30 DE 0.780479, W.DE 0.780479, DE to previous pass 0.769518, Repeat
Patch 30 of 96Point 30 DE 0.298708, W.DE 0.298708, W.peqDE 0.298997, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 31 of 96Point 31 DE 0.705900, W.DE 0.705900, DE to previous pass 0.951152, Repeat
Patch 31 of 96Point 31 DE 0.268668, W.DE 0.268668, W.peqDE 0.073752, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 32 of 96Point 32 DE 0.717902, W.DE 0.717902, DE to previous pass 0.908308, Repeat
Patch 32 of 96Point 32 DE 0.086424, W.DE 0.086424, W.peqDE 0.335865, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 33 of 96Point 33 DE 1.080720, W.DE 1.080720, DE to previous pass 1.060285, Repeat
Patch 33 of 96Point 33 DE 0.458496, W.DE 0.458496, DE to previous pass 0.492809, Repeat
Patch 33 of 96Point 33 DE 0.106931, W.DE 0.106931, W.peqDE 0.166444, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 34 of 96Point 34 DE 0.997060, W.DE 0.997060, DE to previous pass 1.082499, Repeat
Patch 34 of 96Point 34 DE 0.210099, W.DE 0.210099, W.peqDE 0.313395, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 35 of 96Point 35 DE 0.900653, W.DE 0.900653, DE to previous pass 0.729206, Repeat
Patch 35 of 96Point 35 DE 0.340644, W.DE 0.340644, W.peqDE 0.164783, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 36 of 96Point 36 DE 0.775677, W.DE 0.775677, DE to previous pass 0.590376, Repeat
Patch 36 of 96Point 36 DE 0.078459, W.DE 0.078459, W.peqDE 0.306819, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 37 of 96Point 37 DE 1.210583, W.DE 1.210583, DE to previous pass 1.165782, Repeat
Patch 37 of 96Point 37 DE 0.135014, W.DE 0.135014, W.peqDE 0.169973, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 38 of 96Point 38 DE 1.380629, W.DE 1.380629, DE to previous pass 1.501630, Repeat
Patch 38 of 96Point 38 DE 0.157049, W.DE 0.157049, W.peqDE 0.084219, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 39 of 96Point 39 DE 0.912357, W.DE 0.912357, DE to previous pass 0.989792, Repeat
Patch 39 of 96Point 39 DE 0.220596, W.DE 0.220596, W.peqDE 0.297364, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 40 of 96Point 40 DE 0.720811, W.DE 0.720811, DE to previous pass 0.552197, Repeat
Patch 40 of 96Point 40 DE 0.186345, W.DE 0.186345, W.peqDE 0.351312, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 41 of 96Point 41 DE 0.655778, W.DE 0.655778, DE to previous pass 0.812386, Repeat
Patch 41 of 96Point 41 DE 0.335785, W.DE 0.335785, W.peqDE 0.192980, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 42 of 96Point 42 DE 0.704015, W.DE 0.704015, DE to previous pass 0.741701, Repeat
Patch 42 of 96Point 42 DE 0.123994, W.DE 0.123994, W.peqDE 0.289150, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 43 of 96Point 43 DE 0.854468, W.DE 0.854468, DE to previous pass 0.776760, Repeat
Patch 43 of 96Point 43 DE 0.284339, W.DE 0.284339, W.peqDE 0.174278, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 44 of 96Point 44 DE 0.280661, W.DE 0.280661, W.peqDE 0.369906, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 45 of 96Point 45 DE 0.584256, W.DE 0.584256, DE to previous pass 0.613378, Repeat
Patch 45 of 96Point 45 DE 0.246627, W.DE 0.246627, W.peqDE 0.042766, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 46 of 96Point 46 DE 0.251046, W.DE 0.251046, W.peqDE 0.152925, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 47 of 96Point 47 DE 0.739907, W.DE 0.739907, DE to previous pass 0.767338, Repeat
Patch 47 of 96Point 47 DE 0.330294, W.DE 0.330294, W.peqDE 0.280726, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 48 of 96Point 48 DE 0.904893, W.DE 0.904893, DE to previous pass 0.626498, Repeat
Patch 48 of 96Point 48 DE 0.170445, W.DE 0.170445, DE to previous pass 0.475691, Repeat
Patch 48 of 96Point 48 DE 0.170445, W.DE 0.170445, DE to previous pass 0.475691, Repeat
Patch 48 of 96Point 48 DE 0.978082, W.DE 0.978082, DE to previous pass 0.475691, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 48 of 96Point 48 DE 0.346953, W.DE 0.346953, W.peqDE 0.041977, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 49 of 96Point 49 DE 1.442466, W.DE 1.442466, DE to previous pass 1.154554, Repeat
Patch 49 of 96Point 49 DE 0.998854, W.DE 0.998854, DE to previous pass 1.338752, Repeat
Patch 49 of 96Point 49 DE 0.569120, W.DE 0.569120, DE to previous pass 0.912795, Repeat
Patch 49 of 96Point 49 DE 0.378968, W.DE 0.378968, W.peqDE 0.073733, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 50 of 96Point 50 DE 0.655028, W.DE 0.655028, DE to previous pass 0.521412, Repeat
Patch 50 of 96Point 50 DE 0.655028, W.DE 0.655028, DE to previous pass 0.521412, Repeat
Patch 50 of 96Point 50 DE 0.250535, W.DE 0.250535, W.peqDE 0.131286, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 51 of 96Point 51 DE 0.562115, W.DE 0.562115, DE to previous pass 0.536145, Repeat
Patch 51 of 96Point 51 DE 0.557975, W.DE 0.557975, DE to previous pass 0.334025, Repeat
Patch 51 of 96Point 51 DE 0.473016, W.DE 0.473016, DE to previous pass 0.716293, Repeat
Patch 51 of 96Point 51 DE 0.110017, W.DE 0.110017, W.peqDE 0.316052, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 52 of 96Point 52 DE 0.923851, W.DE 0.923851, DE to previous pass 0.902190, Repeat
Patch 52 of 96Point 52 DE 0.589916, W.DE 0.589916, DE to previous pass 0.606160, Repeat
Patch 52 of 96Point 52 DE 0.575491, W.DE 0.575491, DE to previous pass 0.617701, Repeat
Patch 52 of 96Point 52 DE 0.411750, W.DE 0.411750, DE to previous pass 0.347091, Repeat
Patch 52 of 96Point 52 DE 0.241288, W.DE 0.241288, W.peqDE 0.198111, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 53 of 96Point 53 DE 0.942176, W.DE 0.942176, DE to previous pass 0.802926, Repeat
Patch 53 of 96Point 53 DE 0.287863, W.DE 0.287863, W.peqDE 0.192955, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 54 of 96Point 54 DE 0.714329, W.DE 0.714329, DE to previous pass 0.651654, Repeat
Patch 54 of 96Point 54 DE 0.277248, W.DE 0.277248, W.peqDE 0.370001, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.985831, W.DE 0.985831, DE to previous pass 1.249452, Repeat
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.611337, W.DE 0.611337, DE to previous pass 0.885682, Repeat
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.611337, W.DE 0.611337, DE to previous pass 0.885682, Repeat
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.486012, W.DE 0.486012, DE to previous pass 0.224303, Repeat
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.629561, W.DE 0.629561, DE to previous pass 0.368819, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.651781, W.DE 0.651781, DE to previous pass 0.925486, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 55 of 96Point 55 DE 0.073166, W.DE 0.073166, W.peqDE 0.351046, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 56 of 96Point 56 DE 0.242639, W.DE 0.242639, W.peqDE 0.182266, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 57 of 96Point 57 DE 0.565978, W.DE 0.565978, DE to previous pass 0.370594, Repeat
Patch 57 of 96Point 57 DE 0.107903, W.DE 0.107903, W.peqDE 0.135888, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 58 of 96Point 58 DE 0.921844, W.DE 0.921844, DE to previous pass 0.881239, Repeat
Patch 58 of 96Point 58 DE 0.574867, W.DE 0.574867, DE to previous pass 0.534869, Repeat
Patch 58 of 96Point 58 DE 0.574867, W.DE 0.574867, DE to previous pass 0.534869, Repeat
Patch 58 of 96Point 58 DE 0.117047, W.DE 0.117047, W.peqDE 0.101380, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.977194, W.DE 0.977194, DE to previous pass 0.864322, Repeat
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.952773, W.DE 0.952773, DE to previous pass 0.848405, Repeat
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.459345, W.DE 0.459345, DE to previous pass 0.565289, Repeat
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.428596, W.DE 0.428596, DE to previous pass 0.536635, Repeat
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.961143, W.DE 0.961143, DE to previous pass 0.858963, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.470213, W.DE 0.470213, DE to previous pass 0.576637, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 59 of 96Point 59 DE 0.252741, W.DE 0.252741, W.peqDE 0.154097, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 60 of 96Point 60 DE 0.645637, W.DE 0.645637, DE to previous pass 0.409289, Repeat
Patch 60 of 96Point 60 DE 0.287333, W.DE 0.287333, W.peqDE 0.055152, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 61 of 96Point 61 DE 0.468532, W.DE 0.468532, DE to previous pass 0.188194, Repeat
Patch 61 of 96Point 61 DE 0.465798, W.DE 0.465798, DE to previous pass 0.192028, Repeat
Patch 61 of 96Point 61 DE 0.545027, W.DE 0.545027, DE to previous pass 0.818075, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 61 of 96Point 61 DE 0.381474, W.DE 0.381474, W.peqDE 0.141723, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 62 of 96Point 62 DE 0.995356, W.DE 0.995356, DE to previous pass 0.647383, Repeat
Patch 62 of 96Point 62 DE 0.189221, W.DE 0.189221, W.peqDE 0.183479, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 63 of 96Point 63 DE 0.899511, W.DE 0.899511, DE to previous pass 0.721080, Repeat
Patch 63 of 96Point 63 DE 0.187180, W.DE 0.187180, W.peqDE 0.033137, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 64 of 96Point 64 DE 0.967751, W.DE 0.967751, DE to previous pass 0.794026, Repeat
Patch 64 of 96Point 64 DE 0.219092, W.DE 0.219092, W.peqDE 0.065984, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 65 of 96Point 65 DE 0.831633, W.DE 0.831633, DE to previous pass 0.662315, Repeat
Patch 65 of 96Point 65 DE 0.130813, W.DE 0.130813, W.peqDE 0.085929, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 66 of 96Point 66 DE 0.731575, W.DE 0.731575, DE to previous pass 0.621597, Repeat
Patch 66 of 96Point 66 DE 0.161303, W.DE 0.161303, W.peqDE 0.107422, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 67 of 96Point 67 DE 0.893878, W.DE 0.893878, DE to previous pass 0.730000, Repeat
Patch 67 of 96Point 67 DE 0.095488, W.DE 0.095488, W.peqDE 0.248826, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 68 of 96Point 68 DE 0.828725, W.DE 0.828725, DE to previous pass 0.915228, Repeat
Patch 68 of 96Point 68 DE 0.101631, W.DE 0.101631, W.peqDE 0.102291, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 69 of 96Point 69 DE 0.934689, W.DE 0.934689, DE to previous pass 0.947755, Repeat
Patch 69 of 96Point 69 DE 0.100550, W.DE 0.100550, W.peqDE 0.147633, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 70 of 96Point 70 DE 0.795527, W.DE 0.795527, DE to previous pass 0.709260, Repeat
Patch 70 of 96Point 70 DE 0.197745, W.DE 0.197745, W.peqDE 0.145665, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 71 of 96Point 71 DE 0.752968, W.DE 0.752968, DE to previous pass 0.567547, Repeat
Patch 71 of 96Point 71 DE 0.118697, W.DE 0.118697, W.peqDE 0.079907, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 72 of 96Point 72 DE 0.696100, W.DE 0.696100, DE to previous pass 0.585146, Repeat
Patch 72 of 96Point 72 DE 0.106383, W.DE 0.106383, W.peqDE 0.214840, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 73 of 96Point 73 DE 0.308151, W.DE 0.308151, DE to previous pass 0.407052, Repeat
Patch 73 of 96Point 73 DE 0.078872, W.DE 0.078872, W.peqDE 0.168565, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 74 of 96Point 74 DE 0.534876, W.DE 0.534876, DE to previous pass 0.477528, Repeat
Patch 74 of 96Point 74 DE 0.056280, W.DE 0.056280, W.peqDE 0.084553, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 75 of 96Point 75 DE 0.736117, W.DE 0.736117, DE to previous pass 0.728672, Repeat
Patch 75 of 96Point 75 DE 0.013138, W.DE 0.013138, W.peqDE 0.080855, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 76 of 96Point 76 DE 0.682910, W.DE 0.682910, DE to previous pass 0.687086, Repeat
Patch 76 of 96Point 76 DE 0.059881, W.DE 0.059881, W.peqDE 0.047404, OK ( < 0.400000)
Patch 77 of 96Point 77 DE 0.766778, W.DE 0.766778, DE to previous pass 0.764326, Repeat
Patch 77 of 96Point 77 DE 0.170116, W.DE 0.170116, W.peqDE 0.175340, OK ( < 0.373036)
Patch 78 of 96Point 78 DE 0.660827, W.DE 0.660827, DE to previous pass 0.494974, Repeat
Patch 78 of 96Point 78 DE 0.086951, W.DE 0.086951, W.peqDE 0.218831, OK ( < 0.338620)
Patch 79 of 96Point 79 DE 0.357414, W.DE 0.357414, DE to previous pass 0.403788, Repeat
Patch 79 of 96Point 79 DE 0.061266, W.DE 0.061266, W.peqDE 0.156670, OK ( < 0.306560)
Patch 80 of 96Point 80 DE 0.304212, W.DE 0.304212, DE to previous pass 0.267748, Repeat
Patch 80 of 96Point 80 DE 0.089374, W.DE 0.089374, W.peqDE 0.082655, OK ( < 0.276756)
Patch 81 of 96Point 81 DE 0.218580, W.DE 0.218580, W.peqDE 0.161466, OK ( < 0.249104)
Patch 82 of 96Point 82 DE 0.302696, W.DE 0.302696, DE to previous pass 0.239237, Repeat
Patch 82 of 96Point 82 DE 0.114386, W.DE 0.114386, W.peqDE 0.124453, OK ( < 0.223502)
Patch 83 of 96Point 83 DE 0.316440, W.DE 0.316440, DE to previous pass 0.249997, Repeat
Patch 83 of 96Point 83 DE 0.247766, W.DE 0.247766, DE to previous pass 0.186295, Repeat
Patch 83 of 96Point 83 DE 0.048936, W.DE 0.051391, W.peqDE 0.156242, OK ( < 0.199844)
Patch 84 of 96Point 84 DE 0.469686, W.DE 0.469686, DE to previous pass 0.519517, Repeat
Patch 84 of 96Point 84 DE 0.092140, W.DE 0.092140, W.peqDE 0.138366, OK ( < 0.178021)
Patch 85 of 96Point 85 DE 0.362063, W.DE 0.362063, DE to previous pass 0.330353, Repeat
Patch 85 of 96Point 85 DE 0.210493, W.DE 0.210493, DE to previous pass 0.174219, Repeat
Patch 85 of 96Point 85 DE 0.104413, W.DE 0.104413, W.peqDE 0.069858, OK ( < 0.157923)
Patch 86 of 96Point 86 DE 0.348388, W.DE 0.348388, DE to previous pass 0.296827, Repeat
Patch 86 of 96Point 86 DE 0.183745, W.DE 0.183745, DE to previous pass 0.127484, Repeat
Patch 86 of 96Point 86 DE 0.080999, W.DE 0.080999, W.peqDE 0.056717, OK ( < 0.139433)
Patch 87 of 96Point 87 DE 0.227385, W.DE 0.227385, DE to previous pass 0.206843, Repeat
Patch 87 of 96Point 87 DE 0.156973, W.DE 0.156973, DE to previous pass 0.128114, Repeat
Patch 87 of 96Point 87 DE 0.089401, W.DE 0.089401, W.peqDE 0.064270, OK ( < 0.122431)
Patch 88 of 96Point 88 DE 0.392530, W.DE 0.392530, DE to previous pass 0.354393, Repeat
Patch 88 of 96Point 88 DE 0.119226, W.DE 0.119226, DE to previous pass 0.118843, Repeat
Patch 88 of 96Point 88 DE 0.098346, W.DE 0.098346, W.peqDE 0.085878, OK ( < 0.106784)
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.303646, W.DE 0.303646, DE to previous pass 0.299052, Repeat
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.228978, W.DE 0.228978, DE to previous pass 0.250849, Repeat
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.159750, W.DE 0.159750, DE to previous pass 0.175564, Repeat
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.069976, W.DE 0.069976, DE to previous pass 0.138732, Repeat
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.074915, W.DE 0.074915, DE to previous pass 0.107256, Repeat
Patch 89 of 96Point 89 DE 0.032614, W.DE 0.032614, W.peqDE 0.077961, OK ( < 0.092350)
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.340881, W.DE 0.340881, DE to previous pass 0.357256, Repeat
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.271280, W.DE 0.271280, DE to previous pass 0.298017, Repeat
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.154631, W.DE 0.154631, DE to previous pass 0.185226, Repeat
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.056289, W.DE 0.056289, DE to previous pass 0.084853, Repeat
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.056289, W.DE 0.056289, DE to previous pass 0.084853, Repeat
Patch 90 of 96Point 90 DE 0.026638, W.DE 0.026638, W.peqDE 0.055164, OK ( < 0.078963)
Patch 91 of 96Point 91 DE 0.323117, W.DE 0.323117, DE to previous pass 0.324173, Repeat
Patch 91 of 96Point 91 DE 0.289368, W.DE 0.289368, DE to previous pass 0.290702, Repeat
Patch 91 of 96Point 91 DE 0.116170, W.DE 0.116170, DE to previous pass 0.116884, Repeat
Patch 91 of 96Point 91 DE 0.043768, W.DE 0.043768, W.peqDE 0.036734, OK ( < 0.066423)
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.224447, W.DE 0.224447, DE to previous pass 0.225095, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.203191, W.DE 0.203191, DE to previous pass 0.208864, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.221039, W.DE 0.221039, DE to previous pass 0.218841, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.137104, W.DE 0.137104, DE to previous pass 0.129059, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.076959, W.DE 0.076959, DE to previous pass 0.078021, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.027993, W.DE 0.027993, DE to previous pass 0.057933, Repeat
Patch 92 of 96Point 92 DE 0.011497, W.DE 0.011497, W.peqDE 0.051367, OK ( < 0.054465)
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.196758, W.DE 0.196758, DE to previous pass 0.202280, Repeat
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.172138, W.DE 0.172138, DE to previous pass 0.177634, Repeat
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.188954, W.DE 0.188954, DE to previous pass 0.194877, Repeat
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.052691, W.DE 0.052691, DE to previous pass 0.058141, Repeat
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.048067, W.DE 0.048067, DE to previous pass 0.053994, Repeat
Patch 93 of 96Point 93 DE 0.042466, W.DE 0.042466, W.peqDE 0.047739, OK ( < 0.050000)
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.095462, W.DE 0.095462, DE to previous pass 0.066553, Repeat
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.095462, W.DE 0.095462, DE to previous pass 0.066553, Repeat
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.145068, W.DE 0.145068, DE to previous pass 0.115902, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.073698, W.DE 0.073698, DE to previous pass 0.046325, Repeat
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.076394, W.DE 0.076394, DE to previous pass 0.046128, Repeat
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.053211, W.DE 0.053211, DE to previous pass 0.024264, Repeat
Patch 94 of 96Point 94 DE 0.043836, W.DE 0.043836, W.peqDE 0.017517, OK ( < 0.050000)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.092575, W.DE 6.517744, DE to previous pass 6.517313, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.092863, W.DE 5.061962, DE to previous pass 5.061409, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.089312, W.DE 3.187697, DE to previous pass 3.186870, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.089312, W.DE 3.187697, DE to previous pass 3.186870, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.072753, W.DE 3.812757, DE to previous pass 3.812235, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.063544, W.DE 2.625225, DE to previous pass 2.624616, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.030449, W.DE 15.458815, DE to previous pass 2.624616, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.024874, W.DE 14.352014, DE to previous pass 2.624616, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.061591, W.DE 2.993574, DE to previous pass 2.993097, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.053596, W.DE 1.966212, DE to previous pass 1.965660, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.044429, W.DE 3.635965, DE to previous pass 3.635751, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.027263, W.DE 15.051959, DE to previous pass 1.965660, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.024036, W.DE 15.806040, DE to previous pass 1.965660, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.053237, W.DE 1.830319, DE to previous pass 1.829725, Repeat
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.061652, W.DE 2.693194, DE to previous pass 2.692680, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 95 of 96Point 95 DE 0.053237, W.DE 1.830319, W.peqDE 1.829725, Fail ( > 0.050000)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.099370, W.DE 30.509368, DE to previous pass 30.509263, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.099370, W.DE 30.509368, DE to previous pass 30.509263, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.042993, W.DE 39.690372, DE to previous pass 39.690403, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.051858, W.DE 25.579643, DE to previous pass 25.579605, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.050679, W.DE 23.630771, DE to previous pass 23.630732, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.053863, W.DE 34.275995, DE to previous pass 34.276074, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.049594, W.DE 32.524748, DE to previous pass 32.524831, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.043592, W.DE 30.186932, DE to previous pass 30.187013, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.040207, W.DE 17.864375, DE to previous pass 17.864347, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.043371, W.DE 16.513162, DE to previous pass 16.513120, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.044563, W.DE 30.634932, DE to previous pass 30.635018, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.031972, W.DE 17.075696, DE to previous pass 17.075696, Repeat
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.032065, W.DE 17.857822, DE to previous pass 17.857823, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.041984, W.DE 27.082355, DE to previous pass 27.082447, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.050175, W.DE 28.545948, DE to previous pass 28.546062, Repeat (got worse)
Patch 96 of 96Point 96 DE 0.037327, W.DE 13.495738, W.peqDE 13.495707, Fail ( > 0.050000)

Brightness error = -0.311344 cd/m^2 (is 193.164883, should be 193.476227)
White point error = 0.199536 deltaE
Maximum neutral error (@ 0.983211) = 0.387205 deltaE
Average neutral error = 0.155188 deltaE
Failed to meet target 0.400000 delta E, got worst case 22.344200
Number of measurements taken = 336
The instrument can be removed from the screen.
Written calibration file 'madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.cal'
dispcalGUI: Reached EOF (OK)
dispcalGUI: Checking subprocess status
dispcalGUI: Subprocess no longer alive (OK)
Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
dispwin.exe
-v
-dmadvr
-c

Created MadVR window
About to clear the calibration
About to destroy dispwin object

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
dispread.exe
-v
-dmadvr
-c1
-yl
-K
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.cal"

dispcalGUI: Starting interaction with subprocess
Number of patches = 271
Setting up the instrument
Created MadVR window
Place instrument on test window.
dispcalGUI: Waiting for send buffer
dispcalGUI: Sending buffer: ' '
Hit Esc or Q to give up, any other key to continue:
Patch 271 of 271
The instrument can be removed from the screen.
Written 'madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.ti3'
Create profile from measurement data...

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
colprof.exe
-v
-qh
-ax
-bl
-C
"No copyright. Created with dispcalGUI 2.1.0.0 and Argyll CMS 1.6.3"
-M
madVR
-D

dispcalGUI: Waiting for EOF
No of test patches = 271
Estimating white point
Approximate White point XYZ = 0.953592 0.999892 1.092110, Lab = 99.995824 -1.822497 -19.616986
Creating optimised per channel curves
Initial White Point XYZ 0.953592 0.999892 1.092110, Lab 99.995824 -1.822497 -19.616986
About to optimise temporary matrix

0%
35%
60%
100%
About to optimise a common input curve and matrix

0%
58%
100%
About to optimise input curves and matrix

0%
30%
76%
91%
94%
95%
96%
97%
98%
99%
100%
About to optimise output curves and matrix

0%
7%
100%
About to optimise input curves and matrix again

0%
2%
100%
About to optimise input, matrix and output together

0%
9%
100%
About to create grid position input curves
Create final clut from scattered data
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** **********************
Doing White point fine tune:
Before fine tune, rel WP = XYZ 0.964238 1.000034 0.824871, Lab 100.001330 0.000785 0.004599
After fine tune, rel WP = XYZ 0.964200 1.000000 0.824900, Lab 100.000000 -0.000003 -0.000000
abs WP = XYZ 0.953625 0.999925 1.092072, Lab 99.997103 -1.822172 -19.612212
Creating fast inverse input lookups
White point XYZ = 0.953625 0.999925 1.092072, Lab = 99.997103 -1.822172 -19.612212
Find black point
Black point XYZ = 0.001264 0.001360 0.002412, Lab = 1.228374 -0.190521 -2.435961
Display Luminance = 191.998666
Done A to B table creation
Setting up B to A table lookup
Creating B to A tables
0%
Rev cache RAM = 1180 Mbytes

There is 1 rev cache instance with 1180 Mbytes limit

There are 2 rev cache instances with 590 Mbytes limit

0%
1%
2%
3%

Removed by me :-)

98%
99%
100%
Done B to A tables

Profile check complete, peak err = 0.384126, avg err = 0.084715, RMS = 0.103181
Generating gamut views...

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
iccgamut.exe
-v
-w
-ir
-ff
-on
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.icm"

Header:
size = 284084 bytes
CMM = 'argl'
Version = 2.2.0
Device Class = Display
Color Space = RGB
Conn. Space = XYZ
Date, Time = 14 Jul 2014, 11:46:08
Platform = Microsoft
Flags = Not Embedded Profile, Use anywhere
Dev. Mnfctr. = 0x0
Dev. Model = 0x0
Dev. Attrbts = Reflective, Glossy, Positive, Color
Rndrng Intnt = Relative Colorimetric
Illuminant = 0.964203, 1.000000, 0.824905 [Lab 100.000000, 0.000498, -0.000436]
Creator = 'argl'

Total volume of gamut is 861376.592973 cubic colorspace units
Session log: madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT vs sRGB.log

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
viewgam.exe
-cw
-t.75
-s
"C:\ProgramData\0install.net\implementations\sha1n ew=5b24209f4533a335ae8e788
c5711323b6d959489\dispcalGUI\ref/sRGB.gam"
-cn
-t.25
-s
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.gam"
-i
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT vs sRGB.wrl"

Intersecting volume = 739512.9 cubic units
'C:\ProgramData\0install.net\implementations\sha1n ew=5b24209f4533a335ae8e788c5711323b6d959489\dispca lGUI\ref/sRGB.gam' volume = 833675.1 cubic units, intersect = 88.71%
'madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.gam' volume = 861376.5 cubic units, intersect = 85.85%
Session log: madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT vs ClayRGB1998.log

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-qnhcon\

Command line:
viewgam.exe
-cw
-t.75
-s
"C:\ProgramData\0install.net\implementations\sha1n ew=5b24209f4533a335ae8e788
c5711323b6d959489\dispcalGUI\ref/ClayRGB1998.gam"
-cn
-t.25
-s
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.gam"
-i
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT vs ClayRGB1998.wrl"

Intersecting volume = 852507.4 cubic units
'C:\ProgramData\0install.net\implementations\sha1n ew=5b24209f4533a335ae8e788c5711323b6d959489\dispca lGUI\ref/ClayRGB1998.gam' volume = 1209985.9 cubic units, intersect = 70.46%
'madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.gam' volume = 861376.5 cubic units, intersect = 98.97%
Found display device matching model description at index #2
Loading calibration curves from file...
C:\Users\dp\AppData\Roaming\dispcalGUI\storage\mad VR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT\madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.icm
...ok.
Loading calibration curves from file...
C:\Users\dp\AppData\Roaming\dispcalGUI\storage\mad VR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT\madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.icm
...ok.

Second part:

Session log: test1-3dLUT.log

Working directory:
users\
dp\
appdata\
local\
temp\
dispcalGUI-uk1_nk\

Command line:
collink.exe
-v
-qh
-G
-iaw
-r65
-n
-3m
-et
-Et
-IB:2.4
-a
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.cal"
Rec709.icm
"madVR 2014-07-14 0.3127x 0.329y Rec. 1886 S XYZLUT.icm"
test1-3dLUT.icm

dispcalGUI: Waiting for EOF
Got options
Configured options
Loading input A2B table
Loading output inverse A2B table
Using technical gamma 2.400000
bt1886 target out black rel XYZ = 0.001220 0.001359 0.001832, Lab 1.227847 -0.365536 -1.342009
bt1886 Y input offset = 0.068270
bt1886 Y output scale = 0.853426
bt1886 check input black point rel. XYZ 0.001220 0.001359 0.001832
bt1886 check input black point PCS 6.287996 -2.227663 -6.140847
BT.1886 overall rendering
In 0.0% -> XYZ in 0.000000 -> bt.1886 0.001359, log/log 0.000, Lab 1.227847 -0.365520 -1.342023
In 5.0% -> XYZ in 0.011111 -> bt.1886 0.005082, log/log 1.763, Lab 4.590849 -0.091444 -0.335718
In 10.0% -> XYZ in 0.022428 -> bt.1886 0.011846, log/log 1.926, Lab 10.443451 -0.007300 -0.026658
In 15.0% -> XYZ in 0.036908 -> bt.1886 0.022118, log/log 2.009, Lab 16.561779 -0.000461 -0.001545
In 20.0% -> XYZ in 0.055427 -> bt.1886 0.036286, log/log 2.061, Lab 22.403485 -0.000057 -0.000057
In 25.0% -> XYZ in 0.078154 -> bt.1886 0.054686, log/log 2.096, Lab 28.030088 -0.000036 0.000026
In 30.0% -> XYZ in 0.105237 -> bt.1886 0.077618, log/log 2.123, Lab 33.481870 -0.000036 0.000031
In 35.0% -> XYZ in 0.136807 -> bt.1886 0.105356, log/log 2.144, Lab 38.787114 -0.000037 0.000033
In 40.0% -> XYZ in 0.172984 -> bt.1886 0.138152, log/log 2.160, Lab 43.966699 -0.000039 0.000034
In 45.0% -> XYZ in 0.213878 -> bt.1886 0.176238, log/log 2.174, Lab 49.036617 -0.000040 0.000035
In 50.0% -> XYZ in 0.259589 -> bt.1886 0.219835, log/log 2.186, Lab 54.009485 -0.000042 0.000036
In 55.0% -> XYZ in 0.310213 -> bt.1886 0.269149, log/log 2.195, Lab 58.895487 -0.000043 0.000038
In 60.0% -> XYZ in 0.365837 -> bt.1886 0.324377, log/log 2.204, Lab 63.703004 -0.000044 0.000039
In 65.0% -> XYZ in 0.426545 -> bt.1886 0.385706, log/log 2.212, Lab 68.439045 -0.000046 0.000040
In 70.0% -> XYZ in 0.492415 -> bt.1886 0.453314, log/log 2.218, Lab 73.109547 -0.000047 0.000041
In 75.0% -> XYZ in 0.563522 -> bt.1886 0.527372, log/log 2.224, Lab 77.719604 -0.000049 0.000042
In 80.0% -> XYZ in 0.639938 -> bt.1886 0.608047, log/log 2.230, Lab 82.273627 -0.000050 0.000044
In 85.0% -> XYZ in 0.721730 -> bt.1886 0.695496, log/log 2.234, Lab 86.775469 -0.000051 0.000045
In 90.0% -> XYZ in 0.808963 -> bt.1886 0.789873, log/log 2.239, Lab 91.228526 -0.000053 0.000046
In 95.0% -> XYZ in 0.901699 -> bt.1886 0.891326, log/log 2.243, Lab 95.635808 -0.000054 0.000047
In 100.0% -> XYZ in 1.000000 -> bt.1886 1.000000, log/log 0.000, Lab 100.000000 -0.000055 0.000048
Gamut mapping mode is 'Mapping inverse A2B'
Gamut mapping intent is 'aw - Absolute Colorimetric (in Jab) with scaling to fit white point'

Rev cache RAM = 1180 Mbytes

There are 2 rev cache instances with 590 Mbytes limit
Set XYZ scale factor to 0.996205
Creating link profile
Filling in Lut table
0%
0%

REMOVED BY ME :-)

99%
100%
Writing out file
Writing 3dLut
Appending linearcalibration curves

If someone would look into this for me i would be very grateful. Thanks :-)

Last edited by splotten; 07-14-2014 at 03:56 AM.
post #2455 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 04:27 AM

Quote:
how old is that meter?
If i run "Verify calibration" it runs over and over again with 100 patches. It says "average neutral error dE=3.38."

Measurement report gives me this result:

Capture10.PNG

Capture11.PNG
post #2456 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 07:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Quote:
Then it's cool!

I will check it also when I will connect again the Klein.
Ted, gwgill really knows his stuff, don't you think.

ss
post #2457 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
If i run "Verify calibration" it runs over and over again with 100 patches. It says "average neutral error dE=3.38."

Attachment 160257

Attachment 160265
What you probably want to do is set the 3D LUT in madVR and then use the measurement report to verify it. To do that, make sure the madVR display is selected in dispcalGUI (and madTPG is running). Then, set up the measurement report as follows: Select (e.g.) verify_video_extended.ti1, enable "Simulation profile" and select Rec709.icm, "Use simulation profile as target profile", "Enable madVR 3D LUT", "Apply BT.1886 gamma mapping" with same parameters and choose the same target profile as when creating the 3D LUT.
post #2458 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 07:16 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
If i run "Verify calibration" it runs over and over again with 100 patches.
the reports look fine so the meter thinks what you see is totally fine.
i don't have a clue about the t1d2 i only know they can drift after some time...
does the i1d2 got correction like the i1d3?
Quote:
It says "average neutral error dE=3.38."
what program gives you this?
post #2459 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 08:16 AM

Quote:
the reports look fine so the meter thinks what you see is totally fine.
i don't have a clue about the t1d2 i only know they can drift after some time...
does the i1d2 got correction like the i1d3?
what program gives you this?
There are two tools. one is called "verify calibration" and gives me dE=3.38 from a series of 100 patches. Its in the tools menu. The other tool is called "Measurement report" and gave me the results shown in #2455 . I will redo the "measurement report" in accordance to fhoechs guidance, and post back the results.
post #2460 of 2533 Old 07-14-2014, 09:01 AM

OK. I redid the report. Here are my settings and the result:

Capture20.PNG

Capture21.PNG

Capture22.PNG

Capture23.PNG

Thanks for helping me out. Much appreciated :-)
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page