AccuCal (Jeff Meier, aka "UMR" on the board) Recommendation - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 06-12-2013, 08:29 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I have just had the pleasure of experiencing a Jeff Meier (AccuCal) system calibration at my home. My situation was that I was terribly unhappy with the performance of my system, which was actually deterring me from using it. Now that Jeff has been here and worked his magic, I don’t want to leave the room.

From the moment Jeff showed up, he is one of the friendliest and most knowledgeable people I have ever met, and you know you have the right guy when his calibration discs load up with “Copyright: W. Jeff Meier” displayed. He did not mind in the least that I hung around during the process and happily explained what he was doing, why he was doing it and the change it would present. He is also a very easy guy to just chat with. At the end, he gave me a data file with all the settings, so should something get reset, I can put it back to how it should be.

My only regret is that I did not find Jeff before constructing my theater, as his insight beforehand would have been invaluable. Needless to say, I highly recommend Jeff Meier. Should I ever make any equipment changes, my first call will be to Jeff.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 06-14-2013, 12:41 PM
umr
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 29
Thanks for the props.

W. Jeff Meier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3 of 3 Old 07-01-2013, 05:58 AM

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Houdini3 View Post

I have just had the pleasure of experiencing a Jeff Meier (AccuCal) system calibration at my home ... Needless to say, I highly recommend Jeff Meier. Should I ever make any equipment changes, my first call will be to Jeff.

Ditto that. What he can do is nothing short of shocking. cool.gif

Every once in a while, quite inexplicably, things actually go according to plan.
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page