Just a heads up with a question on the side:
Has anyone seen this behavior I encountered:
I'm using following hardware:
1) Iscan Duo as pattern generator
2) i1 display 3 OEM as colorimeter
3) i1 pro 2 as spectrophotometer
As for software, I'm on the latest Calman version 5.2.3.
Please also refer to this topic for details http://www.spectracal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=5142
The bug (at least I think it is a bug) is as follows:
When I select 75 as stimulus level when creating the profile, it is only valid until I close and reopen the Calman software. After reopening, the profile is not accurate anymore and has suddenly become unusable (inacurate). As long as I do not close Calman, I can actually use the profile perfectly.
A few (seemingly) unrelated settings I have changed:
At the Workflow Basic Options screen:
- Gamma formula: power with exponent 2.2 selected
- Color checker settings: 100% saturations checked
At the Workflow Advanced Options screen:
- Black level target 0,0 fL