AVS Forum banner

Questions regarding calman 4.0 and a colorpro IV from sencore.

887 views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  ConnecTEDDD 
#1 ·

So i am having trouble getting the calman 4 software to see my color pro IV meter. I have a Sencore VP401 generator as well which see's the meters. What is the issue?

#2 ·
You may be out of luck. My CalMAN 4.0 Enthusiast only shows the RS-232 versions of the Sencore Color Pro meters in its "Find Meter" list. In any case, I believe you'd need at least the "colorimeter" add-on or "Enthusiast" license to make them work. Back then, the base license for the software would cover the type of meter it shipped with only.

Have you tried installing the CalMAN Driver Pack from their website? My old OpticOne/CA-6X is recognized as a Sequel Imaging meter by those drivers and will work even though it has drifted badly.

#3 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG3NOC1D3  /t/1530789/questions-regarding-calman-4-0-and-a-colorpro-iv-from-sencore#post_24693922

So i am having trouble getting the calman 4 software to see my color pro IV meter. I have a Sencore VP401 generator as well which see's the meters. What is the issue?

Hi, If you see your meter name at the CalMAN's meter list with red letters; it means that you don't have the required licence to operate it.

If you try to measure, the virtual meter is taking the measurements and not your real instrument.

#5 ·
I think you need a higher level licence of CalMAN 4.

The updates for CalMAN 4 DIY where:

Spectro Add-On 4 EyeOne Pro & ColorMunki

Colorimeter Add-On 4 Chroma 5 & SpectraCAL C6

Video Processor Add-On 4 Video EQ, Video EQ PRO, DVDO Duo, Lumagen Radiance

Pattern Generators Add-On 4 DPG Series & Accupel

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.