AVS Forum banner

Software Recommendations for a Minolta CL-200

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Alexeybar 
#1 ·
I just picked up a CL-200 (not a CL-200A) from a forum member and should have the meter by the end of the week. Does anyone know which software programs support this meter and if you do, could you recommend one that you think is best suited for this meter and is the most intuitive. I was looking into Calman or Chromapure but I don't see anywhere on their websites saying this meter is supported.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seegs108  /t/1532605/software-recommendations-for-a-minolta-cl-200#post_24741630

I just picked up a CL-200 (not a CL-200A) from a forum member and should have the meter by the end of the week. Does anyone know which software programs support this meter and if you do, could you recommend one that you think is best suited for this meter and is the most intuitive. I was looking into Calman or Chromapure but I don't see anywhere on their websites saying this meter is supported.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi, It's supported by CalMAN Professional/Studio/Ultimate Licence.

If you have CalMAN Enthousiast, contact SpectraCAL to see if they can sell you a Meter-Add On for your licence.

#6 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by anta1974  /t/1532605/software-recommendations-for-a-minolta-cl-200#post_24748458

And unless you can simply add meter in other version Calman?

I think it needs to buy more expensive license.

Yes, it's possible with meter addon, SpectraCAL is flexible with Home users that need to use a better meter that is not supported with their current licence. They can offer you a meter addon for a price.

#7 · (Edited)
I contacted SpectraCal and they told me they can't offer me a add-on for my meter and that I'd need to buy a Professional version of their software. The cheapest version that supports my meter is $1599. Yikes...

Are there no other calibration software suites that support this meter for something a bit more reasonable? Reasonable to me would be under $500.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.