lc-60le845u Calibration - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 07-17-2014, 12:52 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 0
lc-60le845u Calibration

I'm looking for the calibration settings for the Sharp lc-60le845u. I founda few on the forum but none of them looked very good. Most of them had settingsfor color and tint as well as settings for C.M.S. I was under the impressionthat a properly calibrated TV would leave color and tint at 0 and only useC.M.S. I also tried the Disney WOW discs with the blue filter but that reallyscrewed with the colors. I'm assuming the yellow setting is making this moredifficult. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 07-17-2014, 01:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 93
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattray View Post
I'm looking for the calibration settings for the Sharp lc-60le845u. I founda few on the forum but none of them looked very good. Most of them had settingsfor color and tint as well as settings for C.M.S. I was under the impressionthat a properly calibrated TV would leave color and tint at 0 and only useC.M.S. I also tried the Disney WOW discs with the blue filter but that reallyscrewed with the colors. I'm assuming the yellow setting is making this moredifficult. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome to the forum. Please see this "sticky" thread from above:

'Sharing display menu settings?'
http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthread.php?t=1055906
post #3 of 4 Old 07-17-2014, 05:15 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 0
Thanks for the reply. I looked at the link and it states I shouldtry the display owners thread for model. I'm having trouble finding that threadcan you assist?

Also since I'm in the calibration section can you recommend agood program? I have tried Disney WOW, DVE HD Basics, and Spears & MunsilHD Benchmark. They all worked well on my other TV's but not on the sharp Aquos.
post #4 of 4 Old 07-17-2014, 07:40 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 93
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lattray View Post
Thanks for the reply. I looked at the link and it states I shouldtry the display owners thread for model. I'm having trouble finding that threadcan you assist?

Also since I'm in the calibration section can you recommend agood program? I have tried Disney WOW, DVE HD Basics, and Spears & MunsilHD Benchmark. They all worked well on my other TV's but not on the sharp Aquos.
You may have to start you own thread there. CNET and TweakTV are additional sources for other people's settings.

It's my understanding that the solution to Sharp's dreaded yellow pixel problem requires more sophisticated calibration equipment and skill than a text disc. Good luck.
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page