AVS Forum banner

Looking for Calibration settings for my Samsung UN55H7150

10K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  GeorgeAB 
#1 ·
Looking for good calibration settings for my Samsung UN55H7150 i just bought one about 5 days ago and not satisfied with the picture quality i have tried calibrating it by using this guide from Rtings Samsung H7150 LED TV Calibration Settings wont let me post a link because i am a new but look up Rtings yes its called Rtings not ratings Rtings Samsung H7150 LED TV Calibration Settings and i used these settigs

All though the picture looks nice on HD channels and movies with these settings but i am not satisfied when i turn on my wii u the picture looks too bright and i just want a more natural color look i was told to put it in PC mode to minimize the input lag but when i put it on game mode with pc on i only have 2 settings to choose from entertain and standard and my standard settings are meant for my hdtv program watching and movies so when i select standard the picture colors look very dark and not appealing at all also when i turn to entertain its what i mean everything is too bright looks very weird i just want to be able to make it look as natural as possible without being too bright so if anyone could help me that would be perfect! and i will be forever greatful. i was thinking of returning the set for a sony w850b because of lower input lag and i am hopeing it wont be as bright when i play games but i guess i have to calibrate my samsung h7150 more before i replace it i got it for a really good deal on black friday so i dont really want to replace it with the sony i am just disappointed with the picture quality and colors its just too bright when i play games on it

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.