Originally Posted by kanti123
Something is not right with my calibration, I got 2pt adjustment dialed in. Then when I read 10-100IRE the lower end luminance is brighter than the higher end and when I do 10 point adjustment then 9pt affects 100IRE 8pt affects 90IRE so basically I lost control on 10Pt adjustment. I am very confused at this point.
Here is the procedure I followed. Let's see where things went differently for you.
1. On the Multipoint grayscale screen, run the full 10-point measurements to establish the baseline DeltaE 2000 readings.
2. Pick a reading that needs adjustment, say 50%. Then click on the 50% box at the bottom of the screen.
3. On the TV, scroll to the 50% adjustment.
4. Now click "Read Once", and you should be prompted to display the 50% White test pattern.
5. Display the 50% White test pattern from your source.
6. Click OK on the prompt to read the test pattern.
7. Adjust the Red, Green or Blue offsets based on the reading.
8. Click "Read Once" again, observe the change in the 50% bar in the DeltaE 2000 readings.
9. Repeat the process until the DeltaE 2000 bar has been minimized.
10. Repeat the entire process for other DeltaE readings that are high, minimizing each one as best as you can.
11. After you have addressed all the bars that need adjusting, go back and re-read each bar (because they may affect each other), and fine-tune as necessary.
, is this the same procedure you used?