You should try calibrating it yourself, current Sony TVs have very few picture controls. The price of the Colorimeter will very likely be less or equal to what you would pay to have it done.
The only things you have to do are:
• Set the picture mode to Cinema - Custom (Movies) or Graphics (PC/Games)
• Disable all picture "Enhancements"
• Max the Contrast
• Set Gamma to -2 or -3
• Disable the light sensor and set to Backlight to 100cd/m2 (you measure this with the meter)
• Calibrate the 2-point RGB-Gain controls and get any color errors under a dE of 2.2 (again use the meter to do this)
• Lastly since current Sony's lack a CMS you might want to flip through some pictures of people with lighter skin and Adjust Tint/Color by 1-2 clicks (to reduce any orange-yellow skin)
If you're happy with the results you get, then you can take your time and do a 10pt calibration. Going from a 2pt cal to 10pt won't be as noticeable, but it does help.