Today we are releasing CalMAN 2016 Version 2, available for download now at SpectraCal.com
CalMAN 2016 Version 2
New License Manager
CalMAN’s license manager has been enhanced to improve its security and convenience.
· Existing licenses are automatically upgraded to the new license scheme the first time you launch CalMAN 2016 Version 2.
· New license portal allows you to see and manage your customer account and your licenses.
Additional Meter Support
· CRI CR-300 Spectroradiometer (Ultimate, Professional, Studio, Studio Lite)
· TopCon BM-7A Colorimeter (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Expert, Studio, Studio Lite)
· TopCon RS-3AR Spectroradiometer (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Studio, Studio Lite)
· JETI Spectraval 1501 Spectroradiometer (Ultimate, Studio, Studio Lite, Professional, Expert)
· New entries and new names for entries in the SpectraCal C6 (and C6-HDR) Meter Mode (Target Display Type) drop-down. (All versions)
Additional Pattern Generator Support
· Rhode and Schwarz VTC. Internal test pattern support (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio)
· Quantum Data 980. Enabled continuous read mode. (Ultimate, Professional, Studio)
Additional Display Support
· Panasonic DX8xx and DX9xx series displays. Added HDR10 AutoCal support for grayscale and CMS. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, Enthusiast, Control)
· Ruige. Added support for Ruige as pattern generator and display (Ultimate, Professional, Studio)
· Eizo. Display connection improved.
Additional 3D LUT Support
· Flanders Scientific BoxIO. 1D LUT, 3D LUT, and internal test pattern support. When a 1D LUT or a 3D LUT is written to a selected memory slot, the LUT is written to both the display output and the internal pattern generator output. The LUTs can be separately enabled or disabled for the internal pattern generator output on the Source Settings tab, for flexibility when verifying the LUTs. Requires firmware 1.45. (Ultimate, Studio)
· Black Magic Teranex Mini. Added 3D LUT entry in the SpectraCal Cube Generator (Ultimate, Studio)
· Atomos Shogun Infernal, Shogun Flame, Shogun Studio, Ninja Flame, and Ninja Assassin models. 3D LUT ready to be manually loaded, internal test pattern support (Ultimate, Studio)
· Murideo Prisma LUT Box. Added 1D LUT support and autoloading LUTs by CalMAN. (Ultimate, Studio, Professional, Enthusiast)
· Lumagen Radiance Pro. Added HDR pattern generator support. This is pattern generator support only; we do not yet recommend HDR AutoCal with the Radiance Pro. (Ultimate, Profesional, Expert, Studio, Enthusiast, Control)
· Lumagen Radiance. Added a new 709 CMS Mode drop down in the DDC controls for the Lumagen Radiance. This option allows the user to set how the Radiance applies the LUT: Linear or Source (perceptual space). Linear is the default and this is how the Radiance has always worked prior to this new change. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, Enthusiast, Control)
· CalMAN can now correctly create ICC Profiles for Client 3 when a gamma formula was used that used measured black instead of 0 for black. (Ultimate, Professional, ISF, Expert, Enthusiast, Studio, Studio Lite, RGB)
· HDR Workflow has been generally enhanced. AutoCal button on the Color Management System Adjust layout in the HDR Workflow now operates correctly. (Ultimate, Professional, Expert, Studio, Enthusiast)
· Quantum Data 804. Resolved an issue with display of the ANSI Checkerboard pattern. (Ultimate, Professional, Studio)