ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 106 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #3151 of 3152 Old 07-11-2014, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrfury View Post
Hello.

Is there anyone in Orlando, FL in July 12-13 and July 16-22? Or in Miami, FL in July 14-15?

I'll be there for vacations, but I'm thinking of taking my i1 Display PRO to profile it (I don't know if the expression is correct) with a professional calibrator.

If someone is available, feel free to PM me.

Thank you.
I might be able to accommodate since I will be in FL this month. However, you'd have to have the same TV with you that you plan to calibrate, and it doesn't sound like you will since you'll be on vacation.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3152 of 3152 Old 07-11-2014, 11:31 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post
I might be able to accommodate since I will be in FL this month. However, you'd have to have the same TV with you that you plan to calibrate, and it doesn't sound like you will since you'll be on vacation.
Hello, Chad.

Can't you compare the readings from my i1 PRO to a reference sensor - like one you probably use to do your calibrations -, and then compensate the errors my colorimeter has? I was thinking about doing that to a regular display. Just using a reference colorimeter to correct the error readings of my i1 PRO. When I come to my home, then I would use it to calibrate whatever I wanted knowing that it was more accurate than before.

I hope I'm not expressing what I want to say badly.

Thank you.
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page