ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 109 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes

post #3241 of 3247 Old 11-18-2014, 01:48 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Hi, this may sound a bit odd...
I have an Optoma HD26 projector, would like to get it calibrated. However I am in a country where there are no ISF calibrators (at least that I know off).
If anyone (ISF Calibrator) has calibrated an Optoma HD26 projector, is it possible to PM me, maybe we could work out a deal for the settings.

Any help is appreciated.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3242 of 3247 Old 11-24-2014, 07:29 AM
umr
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I will be in Arizona, California and Colorado in January. Anyone interested in exceptional audio and video calibration or design assistance contact me at www.accucalhd.com/contact.htm.
post #3243 of 3247 Old 11-24-2014, 07:48 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 39
Quote:
However I am in a country where there are no ISF calibrators
What country is that ?

President, Lion Audio Video Consultants Inc.
Lead THX Video Standards Instructor
post #3244 of 3247 Old 11-24-2014, 08:06 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Jeff Meier of AccuCal Calibration Exceeds Expectations

Jeff Meier of AccuCal came all the way from Missouri to Maryland and calibrated my home theater system, both video and sound. I was a bit reluctant to spend $596, but I am so glad I hired him! If you need calibration -- or if you have had calibration and you think it is still not as right as it should be. Hire Jeff!! I mean it. He spent quality time with my system, and the picture and sound are so much better than I ever imagined they could be, that I can't say enough about how skilled and professional he is. I don't have expensive equipment -- mostly consumer reports best buy type stuff -- but Jeff made it look and sound better than anything I have ever experienced at any of my friends homes, and I have friends with six figure theater systems in their homes. Hire Him! Period.

D.R. Wright
post #3245 of 3247 Old 11-24-2014, 08:31 AM
umr
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by D.R. Wright View Post
Jeff Meier of AccuCal came all the way from Missouri to Maryland and calibrated my home theater system, both video and sound. I was a bit reluctant to spend $596, but I am so glad I hired him! If you need calibration -- or if you have had calibration and you think it is still not as right as it should be. Hire Jeff!! I mean it. He spent quality time with my system, and the picture and sound are so much better than I ever imagined they could be, that I can't say enough about how skilled and professional he is. I don't have expensive equipment -- mostly consumer reports best buy type stuff -- but Jeff made it look and sound better than anything I have ever experienced at any of my friends homes, and I have friends with six figure theater systems in their homes. Hire Him! Period.

D.R. Wright

Thanks for the props. It was my pleasure. I had similar comments from the head of post production for Focus Features as well.
post #3246 of 3247 Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Any calibrators in south louisiana?
post #3247 of 3247 Old Today, 06:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Liked: 494
Quote:
Originally Posted by sic81 View Post
Any calibrators in south louisiana?

I will be going to Texas in January on a big road trip. I could swing by if you'd like. Just fill out the contact form on my website. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HDTVbyChadB.com

ISF/THX calibrator with Jeti 1211 reference spectro
Latest reviews:LG 65UB9800Samsung UN65HU8550UN65HU9000, UN85HU8550, LG 55EC9300, LG 55EA8800 (including 3D)

Why I don't publish settings, Review index and rankings, Florida tour Dec '14, Texas tour Jan '15
Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page