ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 110 - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Display Devices > Display Calibration > ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here!

Display Calibration

mnmprice's Avatar mnmprice
05:26 AM Liked: 10
post #3271 of 3273
Yesterday | Posts: 5
Hello,
I'm in NW Iowa & looking for a calibrator in the area. I have a Pioneer PDP5010, and an Epson 5030UB that need to be done. The Pio was calibrated 4 yrs ago, & could use a tune up. The Epson has not been calibrated. Would appreciate a quote from someone in the area.

Thanks, Mike
terryscott621's Avatar terryscott621
01:51 PM Liked: 0
post #3272 of 3273
Today | Posts: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by umr View Post
Steve Martin is not doing this anymore. I travel to San Antonio and other parts of Texas.
Hi Jeff, Since I don't have 15 posts yet I can't send you a PM. :-(

I've been looking at your website and the services offered by your company. Since I'm pretty new to the whole A/V world, I'm not really sure what type of service I would need. I'm thinking I would just need the ISF video calibration that's listed on your site for $350. I think my setup is pretty simple compared to others on the forums. My setup is I have a PS3, Time Warner HD DVR cable box, chromecast, & computer all hooked up to my TV (Vizio P602ui-B3) through HDMI. The sound is run through a Vizio 5.1 soundbar connected by a digital optical cable.

I read on your website that a travel fee may apply also. Can you give me an approximate quote for service? You can PM me if you wish or my email is: terryscott621 at hotmail dot com. Thanks.
Gregg Loewen's Avatar Gregg Loewen
02:11 PM Liked: 39
post #3273 of 3273
Today | Posts: 776
hi guys!

Steve Martin, AKA Cheezmo, was part of the Lion AV group. He has retired. Doug Weil is now servicing Steve's former clients and area. doug@clearlyresolved.com ....or link via www.lionav.com

Happy holidays!

Gregg

Reply Display Calibration

Subscribe to this Thread