ISF Calibrators, where are you located? Please post here! - Page 113 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
post #3361 of 3364 Old 03-28-2015, 11:15 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyG View Post
Calibrating in the Greater Toronto Area since 2000. My equipment includes ColorFacts 6.0 and a Sencore VP300 HDTV test pattern generator.

I owned my own A/V store for over 5 years and used to calibrate every set I sold, as well as providing for-hire calibrations on most weekends, so I have plenty of experience under my belt.
Hey JohhnyG m looking to calibrate my Samsung 65"(UN65H7150) tv, I live in Brampton not sure if u still do it.

thanks,
Vince
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3362 of 3364 Old 03-30-2015, 06:49 AM
umr
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I have a couple of openings in my Dallas Texas schedule on April 11th & 12th for anyone interested in my audio or video calibration services. You can signup on my website at http://www.accucalhd.com/pricing-quote-form/.
post #3363 of 3364 Old Today, 02:06 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Liked: 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincez28 View Post
Hey JohhnyG m looking to calibrate my Samsung 65"(UN65H7150) tv, I live in Brampton not sure if u still do it. Thanks, Vince

Hi Vince. I don't think JohnnyG does much anymore. I haven't heard of his whereabouts in years. Message sent.

For those in Ontario, I'm regularly touring the triangle of highways from Windsor to Kingston, up to about Barrie. PM me for details or use my contact information below. For outside of these regions, please contact me directly regarding travel dates.

Tour of Kingston-Ottawa-Montreal-Quebec City in July. Given the sporadic population between these regions and the great distances, please contact early to secure spaces and so the tour can be finalized, prior to July.
post #3364 of 3364 Unread Today, 07:29 PM

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad B View Post
I have a customer waiting for me in Vegas. If he and both of you want to schedule something in a month, I'd love to make the trip.

Please see HDTVbyChadB.com for more information.
any chance to SoCal?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page