Service Menu Access Codes : Official Request Thread - Page 4 - AVS Forum
First ... 2  3  4 5  6  ... Last
Display Calibration > Service Menu Access Codes : Official Request Thread
kjohn's Avatar kjohn 09:05 AM 03-25-2006
Thanks I will check under what heading is it under.

kjohn's Avatar kjohn 09:17 AM 03-25-2006
Found the post but taking the remote apart is not going to work.
Joe Schmuck's Avatar Joe Schmuck 04:30 PM 03-25-2006
Looking for the service menu of the P42HDTV10A model. There is also a telephone type connection (RJ-45) labeled "Service" and I expect it to be a serial connection. This being a very new TV I don't know if anyone has tried to access the TV through this connection.

Thanks,
Joe
FaTalist's Avatar FaTalist 08:36 PM 03-25-2006
I've heard there is no service code for a Viewsonic n2750w, If there is one and someone knows it could someone shoot me an e-mail??? I would bow down to you like a god
Brian_'s Avatar Brian_ 06:03 PM 03-26-2006
Can someone please PM me the service menu for a Westy LVM-37W1.

Thx.
pdawg17's Avatar pdawg17 03:45 PM 03-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schmuck View Post

Looking for the service menu of the P42HDTV10A model. There is also a telephone type connection (RJ-45) labeled "Service" and I expect it to be a serial connection. This being a very new TV I don't know if anyone has tried to access the TV through this connection.

Thanks,
Joe

No one even has the code for the P50 model...I'm sure it's the same code...please - someone help us!
Joe Schmuck's Avatar Joe Schmuck 05:18 PM 03-29-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post

No one even has the code for the P50 model...I'm sure it's the same code...please - someone help us!

Well I'm certain some TV Technician has it or can get it. If I come up with it I will post it. Just have to ask a buddy to see if he can lay his hands on it.
pdawg17's Avatar pdawg17 10:26 AM 03-30-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Schmuck View Post

Well I'm certain some TV Technician has it or can get it. If I come up with it I will post it. Just have to ask a buddy to see if he can lay his hands on it.

Over on the P50 thread, someone has figured out how to get into the factory menu...there isn't much there though...do some tvs have more than one menu (ie factory menu and service menu) or should everything be in one place?
Joe Schmuck's Avatar Joe Schmuck 01:47 PM 03-30-2006
Quote:

Over on the P50 thread, someone has figured out how to get into the factory menu...there isn't much there though...do some tvs have more than one menu (ie factory menu and service menu) or should everything be in one place?

Sound & Vision Magazine said there wasn't much there also.
pdawg17's Avatar pdawg17 03:17 PM 03-30-2006
Quote:

Update: I've been told by an online reviewer of the P50 that the code on the P50 thread is not the correct one for calibration...so us P50 owners are still looking for the right code
aegies's Avatar aegies 11:30 PM 03-30-2006
i've just spent hours searching for service menu codes for the viewsonic n2750w without any luck; could anyone possibly PM me these codes if they have them? i'd really appreciate it.
stick30's Avatar stick30 08:29 AM 04-03-2006
Anyone have the service menu access process for the Sharp LC-32D40U?

TIA
Flyinace2000's Avatar Flyinace2000 06:26 AM 04-07-2006
service codes for Westinghouse LVM-37w1? Are they available?
Hakemon's Avatar Hakemon 06:52 PM 04-07-2006
Anyone got the service menu codes for a Prima HT2778P?

I know that this model came in atleast 2 different versions, and each one has different service menu key sequence...
cepto's Avatar cepto 10:16 PM 04-07-2006
I've been looking for the service menu access code for my Insignia TV04927 tv. U've tried all sorts of combinations with the hidden buttons and haven't been able to find one that works. Anybody know the access code for this tv?
jman069's Avatar jman069 11:12 PM 04-10-2006
Could someone PM me with the codes to get into the Westinghouse LVM-42W2 LCD? Thanks
dettrittus's Avatar dettrittus 12:02 PM 04-13-2006
I'm looking to get to the service menu of the polaroid 3701, anyone can help?
jmschnur's Avatar jmschnur 12:52 PM 04-14-2006
I am looking for the codes for the new Panasonice 9th genration 50x60u. Is it the same as previous.

I am also looking for the service manual.

Joel
BruZZi's Avatar BruZZi 05:02 PM 04-14-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmschnur View Post

I am looking for the codes for the new Panasonice 9th genration 50x60u. Is it the same as previous.

Yup.

Quote:

I am also looking for the service manual.

Joel

Me too.

No one seems to have it yet.

rickst29's Avatar rickst29 01:05 AM 04-17-2006
Panny Plasma TH-42PD50U... I need help to cut overscan by as much as I can.

I'm having trouble selecting an adjustment category. The 'tip from jgrossi' on keohi says that I should press an ACCESS button on the remote, together with CU or CD. But, my remote has no such button... and, if I press CU or CD, even holding any of several buttons I guessed at, it only switches the TV from Component-1 to CATV, and literally tries to change the channel (CATV isn't even connected).
So, I'm stuck adjusting only the number below the 'Gain' Item, original setting 200. (Lowering this number slightly, to 1F0, had no effect on the image size). I can't get to the 'Picture', 'Ymax', or other categories.

Buttons I've got include TV/Vid (definitely not it), Sleep, Exit, Mute, Aspect, Favorite, Recall, Menu, Return, and the round wheel VD/CU/VU/CD with 'OK' in the middle. Down under the numeric buttons Ive got an 'R-Tune' and a 'Prog'. 'Prog' shows a minus sign in the button. Down at the bottom, there's DVD/VCR CU and CD, plus an 'Open/Close'. I tried a bunch of 'em, but not every last one. Gave up and came here to ask for help.

And finally, I don't understand the 'Exit' instructions, 'use the DOWN button to select the ID mode...". What is 'IIC mode' versus 'ID' mode? (Since my CD button only changes the channel, I can't see what this means by doing it.)

Thanks in advance!
NefariousOne's Avatar NefariousOne 06:42 AM 04-17-2006
Looking for the Panasonic PT-56DLX25 codes.

Ive checked the Keohi site under the panasonic secion... there is a PT56 series set of instructions.. which did not seem to work.
BruZZi's Avatar BruZZi 10:05 AM 04-17-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickst29 View Post

Panny Plasma TH-42PD50U... I need help to cut overscan by as much as I can.

rickst29, those codes are for the Commercial Displays. The Consumer Models use different codes:

http://www.bruzzi.ws/plasma-faq/showthread.php?t=23

But unfortunately Panasonic removed the option to adjust overscan on the 50/500U Models. So there's nothing you can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousOne View Post

Looking for the Panasonic PT-56DLX25 codes.

Ive checked the Keohi site under the panasonic secion... there is a PT56 series set of instructions.. which did not seem to work.

Try the new codes at the above link

jmschnur's Avatar jmschnur 10:18 AM 04-17-2006
Does the serivce manual for the 50U displays provide the information required to do an RGB alignment with color facts and and good spectomoeter for the 60U plasmas?

Has anybody aligned the 60Us- RGB contrast and birightness to bring it closer to 6500 between 10 and 100 IRE?

Joel
NefariousOne's Avatar NefariousOne 10:44 AM 04-17-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruZZi View Post

rickst29, those codes are for the Commercial Displays. The Consumer Models use different codes:

But unfortunately Panasonic removed the option to adjust overscan on the 50/500U Models. So there's nothing you can do.

Thanks for the quick response... Will try and respond with findings.
pfcspengler's Avatar pfcspengler 06:54 AM 04-18-2006
could anyone help me get into the service menu on an Insinga NS-30HTV (30" 1080i CRT) -- the instuctions in the list don't matter.
NefariousOne's Avatar NefariousOne 07:19 AM 04-20-2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruZZi View Post

http://www.bruzzi.ws/plasma-faq/showthread.php?t=23

Ok ive had some time to try the codes at the link - both did not seem to work. I think my model TV is the pain of the bunch .

Any Ideas?
laurenskye's Avatar laurenskye 06:57 AM 04-21-2006
Can I get the code for Akai pdp5016h. I've tried all the Akai and Samsung codes and any others I could think of and none work. Thanks.
enemywithin's Avatar enemywithin 08:53 PM 04-23-2006
Anyone have the service menu codes for the Pioneer 614MX plasma?
fvnktion's Avatar fvnktion 06:57 AM 04-24-2006
Hello, just trying to get access to the service menu for Benq PB6240. Thank you
mmveit's Avatar mmveit 11:53 AM 04-24-2006
Can you please PM me with the Service Menu Code for the Pio PRO-1130.

Also, If you happen to have the service manual, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
Tags: Sharp Aquos , Sharp Quattron Tv
First ... 2  3  4 5  6  ... Last

Up
Mobile  Desktop