Service Menu Access Codes : Official Request Thread - Page 51 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 6Likes
post #1501 of 1505 Old 02-09-2017, 02:52 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 1
Send a message via Skype™ to j sz
Thank you randal_r not crazy for the service menu but i think i could adjust the tv tuner sensitivity there.Nothing wrong wit my oled just the tuner.My old plasma samsung scan 34 OTA channels and my new Oled E6 only 21 channels.That is my problem.Thank you for your time and help.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1502 of 1505 Old 02-23-2017, 11:36 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 0
I am looking all over for information on how to access the service menu. The e40-d0 in particular.
post #1503 of 1505 Old 03-23-2017, 05:01 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Hello,
I would appreciate very much if someone could message me the service code for an InFocus DP1200x. I have somehow turned on "Demonstration Mode" and cannot turn it off using any menu or button commands, though I know an option exists in the service menu.

Thanks!

post #1504 of 1505 Unread Yesterday, 06:43 AM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello all. I’m looking to access the service menu for my LG 47LK520 set. I don’t need anything fancy - I just have an overscan issue (I can’t see the edges of the video coming from my Roku 2 and other sources). If there is a way to remedy this without getting into the service menu, I’m happy to do that too, but my searches have not been fruitful in that regard. Please advise. Thank you!
post #1505 of 1505 Unread Today, 05:31 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyBass View Post
Hello all. I’m looking to access the service menu for my LG 47LK520 set. I don’t need anything fancy - I just have an overscan issue (I can’t see the edges of the video coming from my Roku 2 and other sources). If there is a way to remedy this without getting into the service menu, I’m happy to do that too, but my searches have not been fruitful in that regard. Please advise. Thank you!
Usually, setting Aspect Ratio to "Just Scan" will fix overscan issues for LG sets.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Tags
Sharp Aquos , Sharp Quattron Tv