VX32L Calibration? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 01-04-2007, 10:17 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Anyone have this one callibrated yet? It's the Vizio 32" w/ 1200:1 and 2 HDMI's.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 01-06-2007, 11:04 AM

I'm waiting, too. I've played around with a few settings, but I haven't found anything worth reporting.

I've noticed that the "service" port looks like it's the size of a telephone port. Anyone have any word on firmware updates as well? I know the TV is relatively new and I'm being impatient. I don't expext a positive response quite yet.
post #3 of 3 Old 01-07-2007, 03:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by droobie21 View Post

I'm waiting, too. I've played around with a few settings, but I haven't found anything worth reporting.

I've noticed that the "service" port looks like it's the size of a telephone port. Anyone have any word on firmware updates as well? I know the TV is relatively new and I'm being impatient. I don't expext a positive response quite yet.

The service port looks more like an RJ-45 that you would use to hook up an ethernet cable to your cable or DSL modem. Agreed on the newness of the TV. I adjusted my levels on the custom until I had it good and jacked up and have now switched to "standard", which actually looks pretty good. Overall I love the Tv for the price. I have asked BB & CC about a calibration DVD and they looked at me like I was crazy. I am going to try and order one online. Suggestions would be welcome!
Reply Display Calibration

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page