Basic Guide to Color Calibration using a CMS (updated and enhanced) - Page 66 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 12Likes

post #1951 of 1951 Old 12-17-2015, 08:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1105 Post(s)
Liked: 486
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Tintera View Post
Somewhere in this or another string I saw that ChromaPure is at version 3 and orders placed between such and such will get a free update. Am I mistaken? The Blu-ray disc I just received, ordered from the Web page, says "Rev 002".
I could not find any instructions nor audio on this disk.
Finally I notice on the written side that there is a major gap showing between recorded sections. What's up with that?
Did I miss something, a cheat sheet?, in the shipment?
They're on version 2 and are close to releasing version 3.

As to something missing on the disk, you'd probably get a quicker answer if you ask that on the chromapure thread.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Display Calibration

Tags
X Rite Eodis3 I1display Pro , X Rite Cmundis Colormunki Display , X Rite Eye One Display Lt , Calman 4 0 Calibration Software Home License , Aemc Ca813 Peak Function Lightmeter 200 000 Lux Range 0 01 Lux Resolution 3 Accuracy
Gear in this thread