- Sharpness and overscan
- Contrast section with ANSI contrast and modified ANSI contrast
- Revised primary color flashing pattern
- A color luminance pattern equivalent to what requested
- Full-screen grayscale ramp and bars patterns as requested
- Dynamic brightness based on http://www.walvisions.com/PattPages/...ss_pattern.htm
- Star chart from http://www.imatest.com/docs/testcharts.html
- 10%, 30%, 50%, 70%, 90%, and 75% fields in the Uniformity section
- 0%, 25%, 50%, 75%, 100% Color saturation windows (Thanks to Georges G for levels)
- Near White and Near Black sections to match ColorHCFR
- Duplicate color windows arranged for CalMan use
NOTES ABOUT RC1:
- Added BDMV version
- Removed popup menus from HD DVD to match Blu-ray versions and to see if the BD-UP5000 would work as reported in the HD DVD authoring thread.
- The HD DVD is a revised mpeg2 video encode, intended to be 24p from pulldown.
- The Blu-ray versions remain 1080i AVC. Updating the Blu-ray to 1080p/24 is something we've been experimenting with due to how the Ulead software doesn't support that video type.
- 1 and 254 levels were used for ANSI contrast, while 16 and 235 were used for contrast black and white images. This seemed to match the other materials I had available for comparison.
- The single pixel patterns from the previous disk have been replaced by the single pixel items included in the Sharpness and Overscan pattern to check for scaling.
- Due to reported issues with the prior Nero 8 AVCHD .iso, the new AVCHD .iso is from the Imgburn 126.96.36.199 release and taken directly off the Ulead disk.