Originally Posted by celluloideyes
I want something that takes place in a different era. Like something in the 60s, or 70s.
As suggested, definitely check out No one lives forever, it's like half-life meets austin powers, but plays more like goldeneye, excellent game.
Originally Posted by number1laing
Hunt down No One Lives Forever 1 & 2 for the PC. Both games are excellent and basically provided the mold for Half-Life 2's design well before Valve got around to releasing it.
+1, i'd love to see NOLF 3 on 360. but not very probable since warner aquired monolith and vivendi seems to own some of the rights.... a few things could happen.
1. Warner acquires the rights from Vivendi and Monolith develops NOLF 3. Unlikely to happen because Vivendi Universal Games and Warner Bros are competitors.
2. Monolith and Warner develop and publish a game “in the style of” NOLF (much like Project Origin – exactly the same situation). The game would have a different name, (to avoid legal action).
3. Vivendi works with a new developer on NOLF 3 (completely new development & writing team, new game engine).
4. Both 2 & 3 at the same time (which is what is happening with Project Origin and Vivendi's next F.E.A.R. game).
5. Nothing (not the preferred option of course).
Or.. someone has a (very) large lottery win, buys the rights from Vivendi and contracts Warner (with Monolith) to develop and publish NOLF 3. ~$35 million might
Originally Posted by rod_b
Call of Juarez as good as Gun? I loved Gun (even though it was 3rd person). Also a remake of NOLF would be awesome. Loved that game.
i liked both games, but didnt love either of them, IMO COJ was better... ever play red dead revolver? its third person, but still pretty good... might want to see if its backwards compatible.... i'd like to see a sequel on 360.