post #811 of 819 Old 01-10-2012, 03:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex3D View Post

I just checked, it's still on sale but not advertised on the big dashboard box. Just search addon for ME2 and it's still $3.50.

I would get it on X360 if I have any funds left on Live. Still waiting for PSN to have it on sale but in the past, it's less common on sale on PSN.

What is up with EA having different sale pricing between Live and PSN? The Arrival DLC is $5 at PSN and $3.50 on Live. I have seen inconsistent pricing happens several times now. Live usually gets the better deal.

Update: It seemed The Arrival DLC was only one day sale at Live. It's back to $7 now.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 819 Old 01-12-2012, 11:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 15
According to IGN,
http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3

Returning Characters for ME3:
Ambassador Donnel Udina
Ashley Williams**
Captain David Anderson
Captain Kirrahe
Conrad Verner
EDI
Garrus*
Jacob Taylor*
Jack*
James Sanders
Jeff "Joker" Moreau
Kaidan Alenko**
Kelly Chambers*
Legion*
Liara T'Soni
Miranda Lawson*
Mordin Solus*
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy*
Thane Krios*
The Illusive Man
Urdnot Wrex**
Zaeed Massani*

Note: *If the character survived Mass Effect 2. **If the character survived Mass Effect 1.

I wonder Bioware's reason for Grunt and Samara/Morinth not to return in ME3.

I already have ME2 save game that only Shepard, Samara, Kasumi and Zaeed survived the final suicide mission. Time to replay ME2 to kill off Zaeed so that no squadmate will return in ME3.
post #813 of 819 Old 01-16-2012, 05:12 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex3D View Post

According to IGN,
http://www.ign.com/wikis/mass-effect-3

Returning Characters for ME3:
Ambassador Donnel Udina
Ashley Williams**
Captain David Anderson
Captain Kirrahe
Conrad Verner
EDI
Garrus*
Jacob Taylor*
Jack*
James Sanders
Jeff "Joker" Moreau
Kaidan Alenko**
Kelly Chambers*
Legion*
Liara T'Soni
Miranda Lawson*
Mordin Solus*
Tali'Zorah vas Normandy*
Thane Krios*
The Illusive Man
Urdnot Wrex**
Zaeed Massani*

Note: *If the character survived Mass Effect 2. **If the character survived Mass Effect 1.

I wonder Bioware's reason for Grunt and Samara/Morinth not to return in ME3.

I already have ME2 save game that only Shepard, Samara, Kasumi and Zaeed survived the final suicide mission. Time to replay ME2 to kill off Zaeed so that no squadmate will return in ME3.

Just beat ME2 last night. A game hasn't pulled me in like this one in a long time. Enjoyed it a great deal !
post #814 of 819 Old 01-31-2012, 01:48 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 12
allright guise! i just finished my 3rd run through of mass effect 1. had to return cause Wrex died in the first 2 run throughs. :,(
both previous times i chose Anderson for council.
Paragon in both and last run thoughs.
this last time however i chose Udina.

now for the mass effect 2 part:
everywhere i go in my new ME2 game import (using my latest Paragon-Udina combo) i hear Udina is ****in **** up. im about to pick up Archangel but it bugs the heck out of me if i should stick it out with Udina or return to ME1 and pick Anderson again!
this latest ME2 run through (my 3rd ME2) im playing on Insanity, btw and since ive just started it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to restart with Anderson picked in ME1.

can ya help a space pimp out!?!?
post #815 of 819 Old 01-31-2012, 02:07 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool Face View Post

allright guise! i just finished my 3rd run through of mass effect 1. had to return cause Wrex died in the first 2 run throughs. :,(
both previous times i chose Anderson for council.
Paragon in both and last run thoughs.
this last time however i chose Udina.

now for the mass effect 2 part:
everywhere i go in my new ME2 game import (using my latest Paragon-Udina combo) i hear Udina is ****in **** up. im about to pick up Archangel but it bugs the heck out of me if i should stick it out with Udina or return to ME1 and pick Anderson again!
this latest ME2 run through (my 3rd ME2) im playing on Insanity, btw and since ive just started it wouldnt be too much of a hassle to restart with Anderson picked in ME1.

can ya help a space pimp out!?!?

Well I don't know the impact in ME2 of having chosen Udina over Anderson, if there is one at all or if it's simply cosmetic.

But I'm pretty sure that you can make that choice anew when you start ME2, during the little 'debrief' bit while you are in the shuttle with Miranda and Jacob right after the beginning. You can choose either Udina or Anderson at that stage, and whatever you did for real in your ME1 game has no impact.

So there's no need to go back and replay any part of ME1 to make that change.

I've also read that insanity is pretty tough unless you do it from a new game +, so good luck with that!

I myself ran into the horrific 'can't get Samara if you start the Shadow Broker DLC before getting the info from Liara' bug with my only competed fem Shep from ME1, who was also my only renegade from ME1. What a brutal let down that was. So now I'm faced with starting all over again with her after having put in about 16 hours or so prior to that point. I hope I'll feel up to it before ME3 arrives, although maybe after a run or two through that I'll be more excited about a return to ME2, much like how finishing ME2 got me jazzed up to go back and finish ME1 another time with a different dude.
post #816 of 819 Old 01-31-2012, 05:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 30
Wait what is this samara glitch? I am replaying 2 now with DLC.
post #817 of 819 Old 01-31-2012, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 60
I'm guessing it's because you need to speak with Liara in order to get intel on where Samara is. If you do the Shadow Broker DLC first, Liara is no longer in her office and is instead... elsewhere (don't want to spoil it).

...Though you need to speak with Liara anyways to initiate the DLC mission. So why not just do both?
post #818 of 819 Old 01-31-2012, 07:42 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by AHDTVDiet View Post

Wait what is this samara glitch? I am replaying 2 now with DLC.

Just make sure you ask Liara about Samara before you initiate the Shadow Broker DLC quest, which is done by selecting the 'let's get the Shadow Broker' dialog. Asking her about Samara will initiate the next step in the Samara recruiting mission and all will be well.

What happens is, yes, once you complete the Shadow Broker DLC and return from that mission, Liara is no longer there in her office. On her computer, you can theoretcially access information regarding Thane or Samara and thus initiate those recruiting missions if you hadn't done so before going off on the Shadow Broker DLC mission, but for some reason the Samara info doesn't work whereas the Thane info works fine. What that means is that you can't then talk to Dara or whoever down below and head off to do the Samara mission. It's insanely frustrating, and I have hit the 'Samara information' thing on Liara's computer a million times hoping somehow it will work eventually. It's a known issue with a couple of threads at the BioWare forums, but no fix nor even acknowledgement from the Devs. On the PC you can apparently fix it, but not on the 360.
post #819 of 819 Old 02-01-2012, 12:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 30
Boo that Samara glitch sounds bad. Thank you very much for the information. I will make sure to finish all those speech options with Liara before helping with the shadow broker.
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page