The NEW Gaming Headset/Headphone Topic! (REQUEST STICKY PLZ) - Page 189 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 16Likes
post #5641 of 5644 Unread Yesterday, 06:26 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
Liked: 151
Just wanted to say that I tried the official Xbox One Stereo headset, for a bedroom set-up (TV + Gaming), intended to not disturb the Victoria Secret model of the month reading War & Peace beside me, but it just wasn't loud enough to drown out all of the non gaming related questions.

Great quality headset, but it just didn't work for me. Back to the drawing board, got that set for only $50 (includes the $20+ chat adapter). Oh well...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5642 of 5644 Unread Today, 10:12 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Well now that you have the adapter just about any 360 headset from Turtle Beach will work and the amplified ones are plenty loud.
post #5643 of 5644 Unread Today, 04:15 PM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampabuc View Post
Just wanted to say that I tried the official Xbox One Stereo headset, for a bedroom set-up (TV + Gaming), intended to not disturb the Victoria Secret model of the month reading War & Peace beside me, but it just wasn't loud enough to drown out all of the non gaming related questions.

Great quality headset, but it just didn't work for me. Back to the drawing board, got that set for only $50 (includes the $20+ chat adapter). Oh well...
not loud enough, i am shocked at that statement, that headset get incredibly loud. definitely dont get the polk 4 shots then because they are much quieter than the ms stereo headset.
post #5644 of 5644 Unread Today, 04:56 PM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Does anyone on here have SkullCandy PLYR2 wireless headset using it with the Microsoft xbox one adapter? I picked up two Xbox ones for gifts and my son has that headset for the 360 right now. I went to the SkullCandy website and it does not list it as Xbox one comparable.

Thank you
Reply Xbox Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page