The NEW Gaming Headset/Headphone Topic! (REQUEST STICKY PLZ) - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #181 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 11:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shin CZ View Post

It's here, it's here. My E9 has arrived!

And JUST in time. Meaning as in I have to go to sleep to go to work, so I will get NO time to try it out until tomorrow. YAY! @_@

Ah, I'll fire it up to burn it in today...

Have you seen anything about the promise to have a DIY ipod/iphone dock to replace the E7 dock? I can't find info on Fiio's website. I'm much more interested in that than having the E7 dock on the E9.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 11:17 AM

Quote:

It's here, it's here. My E9 has arrived!

And JUST in time. Meaning as in I have to go to sleep to go to work, so I will get NO time to try it out until tomorrow. YAY! @_@

Ah, I'll fire it up to burn it in today...

sleep? nahh.. sleeping is for weak minds...
Just do a quick review :P hehe
post #183 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 12:02 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Alright quick impressions.

Smaller than I imagined, and lighter too. Very sleek,sexy, and unassuming. Looks great with the E7 docked too. Comes with the power plug, USB, and that's IT. Very minimalistic.

Let's get to what matters: Sound.

This thing has PLENTY of power for both the notoriously hard to drive AKGs, and the 600ohm Beyers. Doesn't matter whether it's low or high gain... you won't ever pass 50% volume...

Sound signature: Transparent. And I do mean transparent. It's about as neutral as I have ever heard my headphones. If it has coloration, I'd say it's leaning towards the bright side, but I'm gonna blame it on it being brand spanking new with absolutely no burn in. Either that or my lack of proper amping softened up both my headphones sound signature, and this is how bright they are supposed to be. If you're prone to ear fatigue, the E9 will not save you (at least fresh out the box). I hear about how amps change quite a bit with burn in, so I'm gonna hold off on really judging them.

As of right now: I have never heard my headphones sound so freaking clear. Wow. I thought they were clear before, but now it's like CRYSTAL. The E9 is NOT for those that want their treble slightly rolled off, because the treble is borderline in YOUR FACE with the K701 and 990s.

I obviously can't test it for gaming today, but will get to it hopefully at some point tomorrow morning.

One thing I can say is that the 990s bass DEFINITELY got a whole lot tighter and more in line with the rest of the sound. This could definitely be my one headphone for EVERYTHING.

As of right now, I'm gonna say that if you like your sound LOUD, it's a borderline sibilant with these two bright headphones, more noticeable with the K701. If I lower the volume just a LITTLE, it gets a lot more balanced and sound phenomenal. I will say that for most people, the volume where it becomes balanced is their 'optimal decibel level', I just like it even louder.

edit: Scratch that, the 990s sounds freaking AWESOME with the E9. Oh **** yeah! Listening to 'Prodigy - Omen' is BLISS.

Right now, the E9 showcases the sparkly-ness of both my headphones...

I'm definitely in awe at how different the headphones sound with this amp...

If anything, it further proved how much I wouldn't like the K701 for music. I definitely prefer the slightly warmer sound the E7 gave the K701. Not warm, just warmer than what the E9 is making them sound like. I will wait though. I'm enjoying my 990s too much right now, and since I'm a 'fun headphone' lover, I knew I wouldn't like the K701 as much for music.
post #184 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 12:14 PM
AVS Special Member

About time you got an amp Shin! Your headphones deserve it. Between a good amp and DAC, you're finally giving them the respect they deserve

SXRD/Oppo/Yamaha/Klipsch
PS3/PSN: pj_rage
360/Live: pjrage82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan
Dude please, your list of toys is so long its like Santa is your dad lol.
post #185 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 12:16 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

My DT990/600 sounds ****ing ridiculous with the E9. I can't stop grinning.

Vocals sound so sweeeeeet with the K701.

The more I listen, the better the K701 is getting with the E9...

Definitely have to give them time...
post #186 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 12:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

My DT990/600 sounds ****ing ridiculous with the E9. I can't stop grinning.

I know the feeling man, it's great. I still get that feeling every time I listen to my setup. The only thing that gets in the way is crappy recordings, which are pretty much 98% of everything current.

SXRD/Oppo/Yamaha/Klipsch

Quote:
post #187 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 01:12 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Okay, so I hooked up my Sansa Fuze V2 via LOD cable to the Line In on the E9. This is where the high gain and higher volume output is needed. Now I'm near the 12 o'clock position compared to the 10 o-clock position I was with my netbook (via USB with the E7 as my DAC).

Tested both my netbook and Fuze with flat frequencies, and I could easily see just how much warmer the Fuze's LOD to the E9 is compared to the USB/DAC of the E7/E9 combo to my netbook...

I dunno if it's because of the source, or the LOD cable, but it's a whole different experience. THIS is definitely more to my liking with my K701. NO SIBILANCE. It's as wonderful as I envisioned my K701 to sound...

Fuze via LOD to Line In is definitely better for the K701 as it's a softer more pleasant sound. The sound is thicker too...

So as of right now, I like my 990/600 off my netbook via USB/DAC, and K701 off my Fuze's LOD to Line In...

I am ENJOYING my K701 now!

I just don't know... the E9 is so transparent, it's up to your source to alter the sound to your liking....
post #188 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 01:30 PM

@Shin
Thanks for the review!
Now, go to sleep! heh
post #189 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 01:42 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

I'm too excited! >_<<br />
I never thought I'd enjoy my K701 for music like this!

UPDATE: 6 hours from this post.

Just woke up from a quick pre-work nap. The E9 has been left running for hours, and I wanted to see how warm it was to the touch... uhh, I can't feel much if anything... it feels as if it's been off the entire time.
post #190 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 07:31 PM

Hi Formula-

Quick question as I am thinking about spending about 300 dollars in budget to try a new headphone system out as the AXPRO's I have are getting a bit much for my ears, its just bad sounding. Now I have only ever used the AXPROS and the AX720. Been using the PRO's for about 1.5 years. I bought the AX720 about 6 months ago, used them for a week or two and I just couldnt position opponents for crap when compared to the positioning the PRO's gave me. Is this because the AX720 is an inferior product? I can care less about the technology arguments behind 5.1 and DH and just want whatever will give me the"EDGE." I am an old man that depends on his ears to save his poor reflexes if that makes sense to you. So far the PROS have done exceptional, only wish the sound was so blah.

With all of that in mind, I am looking for a more cleaner sound but I dont want to lose my positioning. Shin was nice and helped me out a little bit but I wanted a few more opinions on the matter. I have 300 dollars, if I were you, what would you purchase to provide you with the best positional equipment possible. This is strictly for gaming, will never be used for music/movies or single player ever. I only play Multiplayer FPS games and lately due to the hacks, it has been entirely on PS3 as I have moved a bit away from the Xbox. Thanks for any suggestions you may give me.

I have also thought about trying the TB HPA2 but cannot figure out a way to hook up voice chat through the AXPRO dolby box. Thanks for any help.
post #191 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 08:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
as far as AXPRO vs AX720, I think the problem is that you were just used to how the AXPRO sounds.... I believe the AX720 is the better product, hands down.

First off, you're going to want the mixamp... as far as wired vs wireless, it's hard to say because the wireless version is untested.

After you have the mixamp, you'll want to choose a set of cans, this will be tough squeezing into your budget, unless you dont mind buying used.... A lot of headphones fluctuate in price when buying new, but you could probably find the K702 in the neighborhood of $200 for like new, but used... and even less for the MDR-F1.

I really like the MDR-F1 right now, but i don't think you could go wrong buying either. The K702 is hard to drive, and some people have reported problems getting the volume they wanted when mixing voice chat, i honestly didnt have this problem.

If you wait a couple of days, i'll have hands on time with the PC360 headset from sennheiser, this will be the easiest solution because it will have a built in mic, where as with the K702 or MDR-F1, you'll have to "rig" something up.

No trees were harmed forming this post, though many electrons were inconvenienced.
SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON
Then:|A40|AX720|F1|K702|DT880|ES7|MS2i Now:|MS1|AD700|PC360|A30
post #192 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 10:11 PM

Formula-
Thanks for the quick reply. I want to let you know that I am completely out of my league when it comes to headphones or anything along those lines. What exactly does "hard to drive" mean? Does that mean I will have to buy an E9 like Shin did as well as the mixamp? I was looking at the AD 700 and the DT990 but like I said I only want Multiplayer gaming, as I didnt know there are so many for different types of situations lol.

When Shin was talking to me I was like um doh? I dont mean to be a pester, I just want to pick your guys' brains for your learned knowledge. I prefer to stick with new and I am completely comfortable with purchasing items online off of ebay as that is where I buy my cars or car parts from all the time. Unfortunately I have limited funds as I bought a new engine for one of my cars so I can work on it over the winter as well.

In your honest opinion, if you were a competitive gamer that played COD only for 5 hours a night, with a limited budget and both you and shin's firsthand experiences, which headphones would you buy? I know everyones hearing is different and I will not be back to taunt/mock you if I end up not liking it, I prefer to be advised then blind if that makes sense. K702 is gonna run me 300 without the mixamp. I will have to sell my AXPRO's, good thing is I just unboxed my new set this week from Tritton. The old ones wire was falling out so they replaced my entire set, great customer service they had at least.

So lets say I bought the K702vsAD700 and the mixamp, to put it bluntly, how much better would the soundwhoring and soundwhoring accuracy be? Or better yet, will it be above what the AXPRO is enabling me to do. With the AXPRO, if the opponent has Ninja Pro, I can hear them walking if they are within about 15-20 feet and know where they are. Thanks and sorry so many questions and such a long post. I am sure I will have more questions following up with something called "burn in" and mic questions. I have no idea how I would go about adding voice that wasnt loud/staticy to annoy the guys I play with nightly but allowed them to hear my voice clearly. Also wouldnt want a difficult setup with the mic. All your help is greatly appreciated from both Formula and Shin, thanks you guys.
post #193 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 10:35 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Honestly, if you want a headphone for purely competitive reasons and don't mind a lack of bass, get the AD700s. They don't need anything other than the Mixamp and a mic, whereas the K702 will need another amp to go with the Mixamp if you are voice chatting, and the AD700s would still be a better performer when it comes to overall positional accuracy.

Not only is the AD700 cheap, but they are among the best in showcasing just how good dolby headphone virtual surround can be. Another plus is that they sound ready to go right out of the box, while the K702 needs quite a lengthy amount of hours to get them to sound their best.

If you don't like virtual surround's directional cues with the AD700s, chances are you won't like virtual surround...period, and should probably stick to what you're used to. Those are my thoughts. My only real complaint with them is their ridiculously loose fit. A rubber band under the wings fixes this, but compromises the comfort just a little.
post #194 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 10:40 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Oh yeah, I plan on comparing the sound between the E7 docked to the E9 vs the E7 hooked up to the E9 NOT DOCKED and fed through the Line In of the E9 with a 3.5mm cable. If my theory is proven correct, I believe the E7 before the E9 (undocked via line in) will sound a little warmer than the E7/E9 docked... which will benefit the K701...
post #195 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 10:53 PM
Advanced Member

Shin dude...you've got me wishing I picked up the E9 with the Beyers man...****. Oh well, I'll just roll with the Senns for a while.

"OmfgItzThaMack" on XBL, Steam, & Origin...

facebook.com/craiglevere
post #196 of 5470 Old 11-03-2010, 11:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 12
lol, shin will "sell" a different headphone to you every 6 months

No trees were harmed forming this post, though many electrons were inconvenienced.
SERGEANT SERGEANT MASTER SERGEANT SHOOTER PERSON
Then:|A40|AX720|F1|K702|DT880|ES7|MS2i Now:|MS1|AD700|PC360|A30
post #197 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 12:27 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Probably true. I will say that there is no way in hell I'm ever replacing the K701 and DT990. The only other headphone I'm interested in is the DT770/600ohm. After I get it (and I will sometime), that will be it for me. Period.

If I would've bought the K701 as my first gaming headphone, I definitely wouldn't have ever gone through so many pairs...

As for music, the 990s are pretty much everything I could've hoped for in a headphone.

As for the DT770/600, it's as a true upgrade to my CAL as a closed headphone.
post #198 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 05:29 AM
AVS Special Member

If the AD700 is a '10' in multiplayer positioning, the K702 is a '8.5' in my mind. The A40 would also probably be an '8.5'. Overall sound between the three, the K702 would be the '10' reference and the AD700 would be a '4.5' and the A40 would be a '5.5'. I think this describes the problem (and benefit) of the AD700 vs the K702. It's marginally better at positioning, but falls really short for overall SQ.

Just my opinion.

SXRD/Oppo/Yamaha/Klipsch

Quote:
post #199 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Okay, good news (and it shouldn't be a surprise to those who know just a teeny bit of dac/amp knowledge. I'm a rookie at this but even I figured this out).

The E7 works WONDERFULLY as a DAC in between your source and the E9 (via 3.5mm to Line In, meaning NOT having it docked). I honestly can't tell the difference in sound quality between this method, and having it docked with the E9. HOWEVER, doing this method ALLOWS you to use the EQ settings of the E7 with the E9! YES! That means that even though you don't get the aesthetically pleasing docked E7, you do gain the ability to tweak the sound with those EQ presets! It'll be pointless to do so if you like your E7 with the EQ seting at 0, but for everyone else, it makes your E7 as useful as before. Lemme tell you, EQ 1 works for my K701, as it ever so slightly warms up the sound and raises the bass just a very teeny bit. Not that I need it now... as I enjoy my K701 with EQ 0. That's saying a lot as I didn't even like my K701 with music...now I can't get enough!

Fiio, PLEASE oh please include an update to allow the EQ presets with the docked E7! It's not necessary, but it is an easier solution than using the E7 via Line In, as the dock is there to serve a purpose!

I dunno if it's just me, but the treble of the E9 (while still prominent) has toned down ever so slightly, to the point where I enjoy the K701 even on the dock hooked up to my netbook.

Listening to: Pendulum - Salt in The Wounds. This is an instrumental that features a solid basslike and treble that can EASILY become sibilant. Last time I tested it, it was pretty much borderline sibilant, but now is just ultra crisp even with the K701. And guess what, even this song sounds enjoyable on the K701, though the DT990 just REALLY showcases what solid bass it has...

Gaming impressions coming soon!

I'm currently having waaaay too much fun with my K701 and docked E7/E9. It sounds....AWESOME. The bass is definitely not missing in the K701, just reserved.
post #200 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 06:00 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJ_Rage View Post

If the AD700 is a '10' in multiplayer positioning, the K702 is a '8.5' in my mind. The A40 would also probably be an '8.5'. Overall sound between the three, the K702 would be the '10' reference and the AD700 would be a '4.5' and the A40 would be a '5.5'. I think this describes the problem (and benefit) of the AD700 vs the K702. It's marginally better at positioning, but falls really short for overall SQ.

Just my opinion.

I myself would say:

Positioning:

DT770 Pro 80s: 11!
AD700: 10
K701: 9
DT990: 8
CAL: 8.5
A40: 7
DT880: 6

Sound quality:

K701: 10
DT990: 9
AD700: 7.5 (9.5 if we're speaking competitively, as it just does what it needs to do)
Creative Aurvana Live: 8 (can be a 7 in certain games like MW2, as the muddy audio doesn't really work with the CAL's warm signature)
A40: 6 (meh)
DT770 Pro 80: 6 (bass smears everything, but an 8 for fun experience in single player)

Soundstage:

AD700: 10 (awesomeness galore)
K701: 9.5 (with Dolby Headphone, the K701's soundstage is slightly smaller than the AD700, but in regular stereo, the K701 is bigger, IMHO)
DT990: 8 (large even with the solid bass)
DT880: 7.5 (large, though not as large as the 990s)
DT770 Pro 80: 7 (even for a closed headphone, I'm in awe at how large the soundstage is)
A40: 7 (enjoy your hollow sounding but decently sized soundstage)
Creative Aurvana Live: 6 (closed headphone, but has the most soundstage I have heard in a closed headphone that isn't the DT770s)
post #201 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 06:09 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 27
I probably should have originally posted this here instead of the Black Ops thread. Any help would be appreciated:

Quote:

I have a decent set of cans (DT770 Pro 80s) that I use quite a bit for MW2, as my receiver has Dolby Headphone. I also purchased a Zalman mic awhile back, but was never able to get it to work right. Do I need to buy the mixamp or is there a work-around for this? I'd like to get this working before BO drops.

PSN = ChitownJackalope
post #202 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 06:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Shin, more or less the same except for your thing against the A40s, which I'm still convinced you would change your mind now that you have more experience, if you heard them again. I'm half tempted to loan you my pair just to get your view on them updated or confirmed. I'm not their fanboy or anything, I mean I don't even use them myself anymore, I just don't think you give them enough credit. It just sucks that A40s don't get a fair shake (IMO). You listened to them years ago, before you ever heard a lot of the headphones you do now. When I took a break from them, I beat them up pretty bad too based on my memory of them, but when I went back to them when my 702s were on loan, I was very surprised to find out that they really aren't that bad at all and are actually quite nice for gaming. If I didn't have my K702 or something ever happened to them, out of all my other headphones, I think I would use the A40s for gaming. I guess that's why I feel like you would feel simlarly, but I could be wrong. Either way, it would be nice to have your opinions updated or confirmed.

SXRD/Oppo/Yamaha/Klipsch

Quote:
post #203 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 07:39 AM
AVS Special Member

I also feel the need to throw in my 2 cents, having used the AD700 & DT880 (and for a little bit the PX100). I'd put the DT880 positioning only slightly behind the AD700, as I can pinpoint locations of sounds with ease in all the games I've tested (MW2, Alan Wake, Dead Space, Fallout 3, Halo Reach). I don't know why they work well for me and not others here, but it is what it is.
post #204 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 07:53 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Rage, I have no doubt that you are right. The A40s were my very first gaming headphones (seriously), but they just didn't do it for me. Considering how wowed I was by the AD700s, and somewhat let down by the A40s. I'd have to say that I probably wouldn't change my mind with MY old pair, but not only did I not burn them in (hell, I knew nothing about headphones back then), but they were the old A40s, in which I hear is inferior to the A40s offered with the new styled Mixamps. I think I'd probably like the new ones in the way I would have liked the PX21 if they didn't have hiss. I liked them quite a bit, if only the hiss wasn't a factor.

Ferris, I honestly think the DT880s are better than what I experienced, but I did have the 32ohm version. Considering 'nerd (250ohm) and Rage (600ohm) mirrored pretty much what I thought about their positioning, I'll still back up my thoughts on them not being so great for positional accuracy, but maybe I'd change my mind if I heard the other two versions.

kblee, the Zalman is just a terrible mic. TERRIBLE... but if you want voice chat with your headphones, you're gonna need an 'amp' capable of mixing voice chat. I think there are affordable solutions (Steelseries I think sells one),. but I'm not an expert on this...maybe 'nerd or someone ca help?

Can you link us to which receiver you own?
post #205 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 08:36 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Quote:

kblee, the Zalman is just a terrible mic. TERRIBLE... but if you want voice chat with your headphones, you're gonna need an 'amp' capable of mixing voice chat. I think there are affordable solutions (Steelseries I think sells one),. but I'm not an expert on this...maybe 'nerd or someone ca help?

Can you link us to which receiver you own?

I own the Harman Kardon AVR 635. It's an older non-HDMI receiver, but has Dolby Headphone. Just looking for any solution that would save me from needing to buy the mixamp.

PSN = ChitownJackalope
post #206 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 08:41 AM

For xbox (not sure about this one):
Audio Mixer
http://steelseries.com/products/cons...audio-mixer-xb

For ps3:
Amigo II
http://www.turtlebeach.com/products/...-amigo-ii.aspx
(or any USB soundcard can do it)

I bought this mic for my ps3, and does a pretty good job for $2.50
http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7080
post #207 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 08:47 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

post #208 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 08:50 AM

Quote:

Obazavil, where the hell do you clip that mic on you?

hehe... on my t-shirt. on the pic is a little loose, the one i got can stay vertical without any problem. I just put it on my tshirt, and can hear me without any problem at all. Tried on my PS3 since I can hear the feedback, and with 2 friends. None of them said had problems listening to what I said.

I just need to not turn my face to the sides a lot, but well, i don't do that often.
post #209 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 09:05 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Oh yeah, forgot why I even wanted to post right now..

Did about a 1 hour test of adding the E9 AFTER the Mixamp.

YES, YES, AND MORE YES.

Again, incredibly neutral, and does not color the sound whatsoever. However, it does make my K701 and DT990/600 sound fuller than the Mixamp alone (obviously as now they are being powered more than enough). It does NOT affect the soundstage and positional accuracy negatively, nor does it degrade SQ because of adding an extra chain to the audio link from my consoles to the headphones.

How would voice chat fare with a 600ohm Beyer or K701/2? Let's just say that even if I have my Mixamp's game/voice knob at 3' o clock (which literally zaps game audio out of like 90% or more of it's volume, and gives voice chat a ridiculous amount of volume), the E9 can make the game audio STILL sound VERY loud, more than I'd like even when I don't use voice chat, so all you people wanting to add a mic to the K702 or 600ohm Beyer with their Mixamp is more than okay to do so with the E9 on high gain and relatively high volume.

Mixamp: 3 o'clock is pretty well past what I'd use my voice chat setting on (1 o' clock). The Game/voice knob goes between 7 o'clock to 5 o'clock. Anything past 3 o'clock is pretty much overkill for voice chat, so the E9 is well within limits even on hard to drive headphones.

The E9 pairs VERY well with the Mixamp. End of story.

I'm am officially 99.9% satisfied with my E9 as both a music amp and power amp for my headphones when using the Mixamp.

Oh and I'd like to quite someone on Head-fi when comparing the E9 to the Bravo V2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGame21x View Post

I haven't had much time to sit down and listen to them side by side but with the stock tube in place, the E9 is the better amp if you're after total neutrality. I couldn't bear to listen to my M50s with the Bravo because of its harsh over-emphasized upper midrange and treble but, of course, this isn't an issue for the E9 because of its flat and uncolored presentation. The Bravo is a good amp on its own but due to the coloration that tube amps impart on the amplified sound due to their inherent design characteristics, the E9 is more flexible in regards to pairing with sources and headphones. Based solely on that, the E9 is my preferred amp at the moment but the two are too different in terms of design and sound character to simply say which is objectively better than the other.

Just thought I'd put that up in case people wanna see the difference in these two great priced amps...
post #210 of 5470 Old 11-04-2010, 09:18 AM

Quote:

Again, incredibly neutral, and does not color the sound whatsoever. However, it does make my K701 and DT990/600 sound fuller than the Mixamp alone (obviously as now they are being powered more than enough). It does NOT affect the soundstage and positional accuracy negatively, nor does it degrade SQ because of adding an extra chain to the audio link from my consoles to the headphones.

Did you find any drawback or something you didn't like if using mixamp+e9?

Quote:

The E9 pairs VERY well with the Mixamp. End of story.

Is still a little early to ask this, but how you think your gaming setup will be regarding k701/2, dt990/600, mixamp and e9 in the equation, for single, multi, and chat+multi??
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page