post #331 of 335 Old 09-08-2014, 01:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnbe View Post
Finally beat your Rome table. Somehow I went from a little over 2 million to 108 million. Wasn't even paying attention. No extra balls or achievements, but did get multiball (2 balls) going and that was where I racked up the points. I don't think I was that high on the 360. Now I have to go after Pasha. I'm not even close to what I got on the 360 on that one.
Gah... I'll give it a shot, but I don't think I'll be able to hit that Rome score. Multi-ball is an Achilles' heel: there's something about controlling more than one ball that makes my brain shut down.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 335 Old 09-09-2014, 01:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 195
That Rome table gives me fits. One of those ramps is placed just right to hit right in the middle of the flippers so you loose your ball. My biggest weakness in this game is I never use the tilt. I always forget to, and I think in some tables you need to (such as Rome).

Xbox Live: DaBeavers
PSN- Arutha_conDoin
Steam- An0mander
"Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions."
-Ghanima Atreides
post #333 of 335 Old 09-09-2014, 07:55 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arutha_conDoin View Post
That Rome table gives me fits. One of those ramps is placed just right to hit right in the middle of the flippers so you loose your ball. My biggest weakness in this game is I never use the tilt. I always forget to, and I think in some tables you need to (such as Rome).

I mostly lose the ball to the right ramp. It goes up about 3/4 of the way and then straight down the middle. So I know what you mean. I got the multiball by spelling ROMULUS on that left side alley. And even on that, sometimes you miss the mark and it hits the side and goes down the middle. A very frustrating table.
post #334 of 335 Old 09-11-2014, 09:49 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 44
There are 6 new (old) tables available. The old Marvel pack (4), Excalibur, and Earth Defense. They are suppose to be free for 360 version users and ZEN is trying to get it straightened out. If you bought them on 360 before, I wouldn't pay for them until they show up as free. That probably completes the conversion of the old tables. They said a few may not be able to be converted for some reason. Still good to get the free tables.
Arutha_conDoin likes this.
post #335 of 335 Old 09-28-2014, 11:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 195
So I upgraded to a LG 60LA8600 this weekend. (50% off for an open box item) and decided to give the 2D to 3D a try with this game and it worked pretty good. The tables had lots of depth and I do feel it helped. I would be curious to see how much difference then native 3D tables look liked.

Xbox Live: DaBeavers
PSN- Arutha_conDoin
Steam- An0mander
"Too much knowledge never makes for simple decisions."
-Ghanima Atreides
Reply Xbox Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page