hsv
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 114 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

I just got a great mental image of an AA gun that had EVERY possible vehicle unlock:

Thanks for the LOL

Lol. Not a vehicle unlock but it would be nice to strap a giant tac light that rivaled the glare of the sun too!

Just a disclaimer for the scrim, the other night I tried to join the avs server and it wouldn't connect, but would allow me to join other servers. Anyway bottom line is hopefully I'll be able to join but may need someone to sub in just in case (fingers crossed)

Spyder and tumult, you guys up for playing or coming out of retirement?

XBL: TRAIL MIX A L0T
PSN: Trail-Mix-A-Lot
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #9332 of 16247 Old 05-16-2012, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I think they are wanting to play on their server this time so we'll see how it goes =S
post #9333 of 16247 Old 05-16-2012, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post

just got banned from F4rmerJ0e's server.
played on it everyday, but today I caught the F4rmer running around behind our team spawn killing so I gave him a face full of Dart.
insta-ban!

I got kicked yesterday after going 9-0 in the A-10. Apparently the admin was in the 3-person tank I had just blown up.

Join back in, kill 4 people in the A-10, and BANNED!
post #9334 of 16247 Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 PM

Liked: 10
I am officially out for this Sunday. Hope you all have a good time.

360 GT = Atlienzz
PS3 GT = Atlienzz1979
post #9335 of 16247 Old 05-16-2012, 11:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

I got kicked yesterday after going 9-0 in the A-10. Apparently the admin was in the 3-person tank I had just blown up.

Join back in, kill 4 people in the A-10, and BANNED!

Admin abuse. Happens to often lol
post #9336 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 12:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
Liked: 223
100% tickets - 02 (votes)

# of maps at 100% tickets - 05 maps, 02 (votes)

200% tickets - 00 (votes)

# of maps at 200% tickets - 05 maps, 01 (votes)

(delete--> I actually changed my vote, from 200% to 100%, after watching a doom49 8v8 pubstars video where they play the maps twice. So I pick 5 maps played twice, and I believe JShmoopy picked 5 maps at 100% played twice as well. I see that as about a 2 1/2 to 3 hour match. I think that would be similar to the Rush match. This time we could play on their server, with them getting 3 maps and us getting 2 maps. I like 200% ticket matches, but I guess IMO to be fair I select 100% tickets twice.

So assuming using 5 maps total where BAT picks 3 maps...we must pick 2.

I had originally picked Kharg and Bazaar. I think Shmoopy agreed with Bazaar (correct me if I am wrong) but would rather have Caspian. After playing some this week. I think I agree, I may like Caspian more, idk. It would be tough to not play Seine though. So assuming his votes are correct, that will start the map polling. <--delete)

AVS 2 maps:

Caspian Border - 02 votes

Grand Bazaar - 02 votes

voters: mphfrom77, JShmoopy,...

(just quote this post and delete the middle comments when voting...and then remove the quote marks so the next guy can quote the updated results)
post #9337 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Admin abuse. Happens to often lol

Saw this happening on the AVS server last night and was disappointed.

Reading through all this talk here on who should be kicked and seems that the server owner (mph) only rule he cared about was no M26. Last night 3 different AVS or friends of AVS were using it at times. A friend of ours who doesn't know the ones were doing it messaged me about two of them.

We should respect the rules ourselves if we want randoms or even non AVS friends to come back to the play on the server. If our group is using it then at the same time other admins are kicking others for doing it's just wrong IMHO.

XBL : lowgn
post #9338 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by mark_j View Post

Reading through all this talk here on who should be kicked and seems that the server owner (mph) only rule he cared about was no M26. Last night 3 different AVS or friends of AVS were using it at times. A friend of ours who doesn't know the ones were doing it messaged me about two of them.

We should respect the rules ourselves if we want randoms or even non AVS friends to come back to the play on the server. If our group is using it then at the same time other admins are kicking others for doing it's just wrong IMHO.

Lowgn, while I agree with you in principle but let's get our facts straight because you really pissed me off last night when you said I was running the M26Dart and I wasn't. That was a punk move on your part and I think you owe me an apology.

1. The server rules are "M26 Dart = kick". Agree this should be enforced.

2. 3 people? Who?

Sacklunch was running M26 Mass with rail/flash surpress.
You didn't like that, told him so, and he stopped.

NoGuyTest ran it briefly and stopped. He said he was showing his friend how much of a cheat it is.

Who else?

I assume you are still including me in your "3", but we both know I wasn't running it.
It's funny how when I called you on it you suddenly went quiet.
Don't accuse people of something unless you have absolute proof.
Don't believe me?
You can look at the match stats and see how I got my kills.
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...9/2/173175821/
If I was running the M26Dart I can guarantee you I would have done a lot better.

Now dial back the rhetoric and don't frag your AVS comrades.
post #9339 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 08:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Well didn't want to start naming names on here but don't have a choice I guess.

Jammy admitted in running it in previous round and everyone was having a laugh about it end of round. That's not true?

Test probally started using it cause you guys were to show his friend why he was complaining to me about it. He was the one who told me you were running it in previous round then later sent me a message about sacklunch using it. He was on other team for a while. Saw brianbat420 on kill log on upper left when someone else mentioned it also.

If you guys want to do this to troll people and think it's funny that's fine I just dont think it's right you're doing it on a server where you are an admin and your friend is the owner (and not present).

Don't want this drama so I'm done with this. Next time I'll just leave the server instead wasting my time.

post #9340 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Trust me. Even an AVS server will abuse the admin powers. Almost every single server does. I'd never expect AVS to be any different.

When I hosted servers on PC I had one rule. No mods. Other then that. Anything goes. I sure as hell didn't buy a game just to have others tell me how to enjoy it. Why would I tell them how to?

People need to learn to adapt vs complain about something being to strong. That's what a real gamer is all about. IMO.
post #9341 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 09:00 AM
AVS Special Member

This reminds me.. Anyone else think its stupid that battlelog only shows what weapon you had the most kills with?
post #9342 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 09:38 AM

Freaking Dice and they're glitches. If they would have just caught this in testing then we wouldn't have AVS'rs mad at eachother.

360 GT = Atlienzz
PS3 GT = Atlienzz1979
post #9343 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 10:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by htskinner View Post

Lol man do you ever stick to one thing? You jump from side to side and back and forth so quick my head is spinning.

When did I ever say I liked the idea of hosted servers? Just because I've been an admin in one doesn't mean I've agreed with the fact that it's allowed.

I do believe in playing a game however "You decide to play it." I've never stated otherwise. Never will.
post #9344 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 10:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlienzz View Post

Freaking Dice and they're glitches. If they would have just caught this in testing then we wouldn't have AVS'rs mad at eachother.

Always happens lol.
post #9345 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

When did I ever say I liked the idea of hosted servers? Just because I've been an admin in one doesn't mean I've agreed with the fact that it's allowed.

I do believe in playing a game however "You decide to play it." I've never stated otherwise. Never will.

I edited.
I thought you were someone else who had said something else. I checked and changed =)

Meh everyone is an adult, no biggie.

Razor still hasn't messaged me back, if anyone sees him online try and talk to him
post #9346 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 10:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I edited.
I thought you were someone else who had said something else. I checked and changed =)

Meh everyone is an adult, no biggie.

Razor still hasn't messaged me back, if anyone sees him online try and talk to him

Oh ok
post #9347 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:

Well didn't want to start naming names on here but don't have a choice I guess.

Jammy admitted in running it in previous round and everyone was having a laugh about it end of round. That's not true?

First off, feel free to name names.
I'm a big boy and I can take it.
If you ever have an issue with me just come out and say something.
Come correct though.
If I'm wrong I'll cop to it straight up.
Ask anyone in AVS who's played with me in the past 3 years and they'll tell you I like dealing with things straight away.
No blood, no foul.

As for my statement about running the Dart...it was a joke.

Here's the sequence of events that lead to that moment:

1. I joined the AVS server with approx. 30 tix on Caspian.
2. Your team had all the points cappped and ppl were leaving from the other team.
3. I grabbed a jet, bailed out over A and started to cap it.
4. The match ended.
5. I joined your party and said something like, "yeah, I was sitting there on A hoping one of you guys would come by so I could give you a face full of Dart."

I thought it was pretty obvious I was being ridiculous
Most ppl in the party laughed but I guess you didn't take it that way.

Here's my problem though....
you accused me of running it in the NEXT game on Seine, halfway through the map even, which I was not.
Clearly you took a joke I made on a previous map, didn't even look or ask at what weapon I was running at the time, and then told everyone in the party I was running the M26Dart.

Can you see why I'm pissed off?

You lumped me in with Sack, etc..when you had no proof, nobody had complained about me, we weren't even in the same squad, etc...
and I'm thinking, "Lowgns usually a pretty cool guy, wtf is this about???"
Completely baffling.

I usually don't take these games very seriously, but the one thing I do take seriously is being accused of something like cheating or taking advantage of an exploit.

I do use the M26Dart once in awhile, typically when my team is being spawned camped just to piss off the other team...
BUT I don't do it on the AVS server out of respect for the rules so next time don't assume I am.
post #9348 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Trust me. Even an AVS server will abuse the admin powers. Almost every single server does. I'd never expect AVS to be any different.

It will work itself out. I'm sure once we get the hang of it, we will have a very fair server. But in the beginning this kind if stuff us to be expected . We live and learn.

I think we have a fair server, and it will only be more fair in the future.

Just ask Duke and a couple others. Last night we were down 2-3 men on Seine getting are asses handed to us. Since it was a large ticket match I wanted to see if we could come back with the odds stacked against us. No deal, wasn't anywhere to being close. Guess I'll have to stop being too fair, and give our team some decent players as well.

While it would be unfair to win every match, it is very tricky, balancing in game, to assure an even match. Oh well, live a learn. I'll get better at it in the future. And we'll all be better admins in the future with more experience. It's not all gloom and doom.
post #9349 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:15 AM

Bye the way MPH, doesn't he server expire today? I somebody else going to create one for AVS use?

360 GT = Atlienzz
PS3 GT = Atlienzz1979
post #9350 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:15 AM
Advanced Member

Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya my Lord, kumbaya
Oh Lord, kumbaya

Xbox Gamertag: matteoms

Official Member of the Joy Puke Your Face Off Club.
post #9351 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

People need to learn to adapt vs complain about something being to strong. That's what a real gamer is all about. IMO.

Do you guys think the server should just not have any rules? Just curious. Do you guys think that would be best?
post #9352 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:23 AM
AVS Special Member

100% tickets - 02 (votes)

# of maps at 100% tickets - 05 maps, 02 (votes)

200% tickets - 00 (votes)

# of maps at 200% tickets - 05 maps, 00 (votes)

So assuming using 5 maps total where BAT picks 3 maps...we must pick 2.

AVS 2 maps:

Caspian Border - 02 votes

Grand Bazaar - 02 votes

voters: mphfrom77, JShmoopy,...

(just quote this post and delete the middle comments when voting...and then remove the quote marks so the next guy can quote the updated results)
post #9353 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by atlienzz View Post

Bye the way MPH, doesn't he server expire today? I somebody else going to create one for AVS use?

I saw that when I signed on last night so I renewed for 90 days.
post #9354 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Do you guys think the server should just not have any rules? Just curious. Do you guys think that would be best?

Those are the servers I tend to play in most. It takes teamwork to to dominate in a game like BF3. If they manage to keep me in my spawn. So be it. Congrats to them work workin hard enough to make it happen. WAR IS HELL!
post #9355 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:48 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I think its up to you man. I don't really care either way. I've yet post-patch to be in a game that was won because of the dart. It's easy to blame it on that but the dart doesn't change the fact that they are standing on the flag you aren't spawning on.
It's annoying but gameplay can be adapted to accommodate.
tl;dr- dart sucks but my game play was effected more by the non-stop lobbing of frag rounds.
post #9356 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 11:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Damn it jammy no more drama please and just drop it. No one said you were whoring it. Also I took test's word on it at the time and looks he really did catch you if you want "proof" in that match.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...8/2/173175821/

post #9357 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 12:10 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Quote:

I think its up to you man. I don't really care either way. I've yet post-patch to be in a game that was won because of the dart. It's easy to blame it on that but the dart doesn't change the fact that they are standing on the flag you aren't spawning on.
It's annoying but gameplay can be adapted to accommodate.
tl;dr- dart sucks but my game play was effected more by the non-stop lobbing of frag rounds.

Yeah, I really don't care about the Dart. I can count on one hand the number of times I've been killed by it post-patch, and that's playing on servers like AVS as well as servers that have no rule against it. Seeing that not too many are interested in a spawn killing rule, which annoys me way more than the Dart (or previously frag rounds), I'd say make it anything goes and see how it works out.

XBL: GutterSnipeR   PSN: Guttahhh
post #9358 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post

Lowgn, while I agree with you in principle but let's get our facts straight because you really pissed me off last night when you said I was running the M26Dart and I wasn't. That was a punk move on your part and I think you owe me an apology.

1. The server rules are "M26 Dart = kick". Agree this should be enforced.

2. 3 people? Who?

Sacklunch was running M26 Mass with rail/flash surpress.
You didn't like that, told him so, and he stopped.

NoGuyTest ran it briefly and stopped. He said he was showing his friend how much of a cheat it is.

Who else?

This guy

Sorry, I had a buddy come over that has played, but didnt like, BF3 and was talking to him about some of the fancy things in the game like 3rd seat in a tank LoL. He said I sucked with the P90, which I was, and I said something about the dart being instakill. Well of course he didnt know what it was so I showed him I only used it for one kamakazi run and when I heard screaming through my speakers I stopped.

Just to add, we all have a good time and pulle shenegins on eachother. I was about to rage quit when F-ing Nexus was in that LAV but I said "I will get him on another map and I am pretty sure I got him out of the chopper a few times.

FOR THE MATCH. I wasnt there for the last one and wont be there for this one (I have training in TX) But if the guys were really good at controlling small maps then I would really shoot for a large one. Nobody in the world seems to like wake island but because of the size and shape it would be good for this type of match.
post #9359 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 12:17 PM

Quote:

I saw that when I signed on last night so I renewed for 90 days.

If you want some doll hairs I am sure people on this board would support me included. I could also send you some military swag.
post #9360 of 16247 Old 05-17-2012, 12:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked: 544
Quote:
Originally Posted by brianbat420 View Post

Just to add, we all have a good time and pulle shenegins on eachother. I was about to rage quit when F-ing Nexus was in that LAV but I said "I will get him on another map and I am pretty sure I got him out of the chopper a few times.

As the Battlefield turns...I had awesome support in the LAV bigorange and one or two others kept repairing. Honestly can't believe I survived for so long. Followed by being mowed down from your chopper in the next match. Ahh well had fun either way.

Got my complete warrior cheevo too! Was actually pretty easy now that I'm more used to flying. Just three SP achievements to get and four coop and I'm complete.
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Battlefield 3 , Battlefield 3 Limited Edition Playstation3 Game Ea , Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Playstation3 Game Ea , Battlefield 3 Premium Edition Xbox 360 Game Ea

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page