Borderlands 2 - Page 29 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #841 of 850 Old 05-09-2013, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 287
Anyone still actively playing this games? It seems like everyone on my friends list has moved on to different games.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #842 of 850 Old 05-09-2013, 07:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by americangunner View Post

Anyone still actively playing this games? It seems like everyone on my friends list has moved on to different games.

True. I think Defiance may have had a little to do w/ it...

Xbox Live: General PATT0N
post #843 of 850 Old 05-10-2013, 01:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Liked: 187
I bought the level cap increase when it was released and was all set to get back into. What I didn't know was that they "updated" the game so that all of the guns, shields and class mods I worked to obtained are now crap (I don't use the previously sought-after items like the Bee Shield and Conference Call). That just doesn't sit well with me, so I just stopped playing it. I'll probably never go back to it at this point. Too many other games to play.

PSN ID/XBOX Live! Gamertag: BiffCo

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #844 of 850 Old 05-11-2013, 03:41 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Brad View Post

I bought the level cap increase when it was released and was all set to get back into. What I didn't know was that they "updated" the game so that all of the guns, shields and class mods I worked to obtained are now crap (I don't use the previously sought-after items like the Bee Shield and Conference Call). That just doesn't sit well with me, so I just stopped playing it. I'll probably never go back to it at this point. Too many other games to play.

Are you talking about the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode? The enemies automatically scale to your level in that mode so your current weapons should do fine initially. You just have to re-farm legendaries when hit the level cap again.

I picked up the game again on PC and playing through with the Mechromancer. Only level 19 right now so still a long way to go! The new character, Krieg, is releasing next Tuesday. Not sure his play-style interests me but I'll wait to see how his skill tree looks.

PSN/XBOX Live: Destro75
BattleNet Tag: BaronessMD#1680

Steam: vpnath

Gaming PC: i7 3770K OC 4.2Ghz, 16GB RAM, EVGA GTX 670 FTW Dual-SLI

post #845 of 850 Old 05-12-2013, 05:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
Liked: 114
Quote:
Originally Posted by vpn75 View Post

Are you talking about the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode? The enemies automatically scale to your level in that mode so your current weapons should do fine initially. You just have to re-farm legendaries when hit the level cap again.

I picked up the game again on PC and playing through with the Mechromancer. Only level 19 right now so still a long way to go! The new character, Krieg, is releasing next Tuesday. Not sure his play-style interests me but I'll wait to see how his skill tree looks.

http://www.ign.com/videos/2013/05/10/borderlands-2-krieg-the-psycho-gameplay-commentary

Mathematics is the reason for the season.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #846 of 850 Old 05-12-2013, 08:40 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Liked: 86
The "Psycho Pack" is not included in the Season Pass, only one DLC left for that - scheduled for June.
post #847 of 850 Old 05-28-2013, 05:07 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
how is the online community in this game? is it hard to find a full party if I'm starting from the beginning?
post #848 of 850 Old 07-20-2014, 07:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Okay, so I started playing this again recently. A compatibility update came down, and somehow it deleted my 58 Commando! It's still showing on my hard drive, but the game won't show it as an option. I had a TON of sweet gear/mods for level 58-ARGHHH!!!

post #849 of 850 Old 07-21-2014, 11:10 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post
Okay, so I started playing this again recently. A compatibility update came down, and somehow it deleted my 58 Commando! It's still showing on my hard drive, but the game won't show it as an option. I had a TON of sweet gear/mods for level 58-ARGHHH!!!
Sorry to hear that. That sucks. There is something messed up with that compatibility update. I downloaded it and the game keeps telling me I still need to download it. ??

Panasonic TC-P60ZT60 plasma panel
Sony BDP-S5100 Blu-ray player
Samsung SMT-H3272 DVR
Yamaha RX-V650 AVR
XBOX 360
URC MX-780 remote control
post #850 of 850 Old 07-21-2014, 05:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sooke View Post
Sorry to hear that. That sucks. There is something messed up with that compatibility update. I downloaded it and the game keeps telling me I still need to download it. ??
You have to delete it and re-download it. I deleted the old updates as well. It's troubleshooted on there site somewhere from what I remember...

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Gaming

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page