AVS Forum Addicted Member
Join Date: May 2006
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
Lot of issues with this game, really rough around the edges.
- Graphics seem worse then 1. No textures, not very nice to look at.
- The "feeL of walking, etc. seems off and distracting.
- Open a chest and if it rises up, then you have to re-orient the camera just to pick stuff up. Ugh.
- Why if you hold X to take everything it then replaces the weapon with what you have, forcing to re-do it. Should just go into inventory or another button to equip.
- Hate that when you load a save, EVERYTHING is back, all enemies, all chests/objects, etc. can be re-opened. Really ruins the need to explore in this game.
- I did a quest, killed the mini-boss, looted everything, turned around, and everything started respawning, enemies were re-appearing out of buildings, etc. I ran, and everything I did on my way to the quest was back, all enemies, all chests/objects could be opened again, really, really lame.
- The abilities to select with skill points seems really limited in that there is nothing to select that does anything, everything seems to be extra damage, extra this, etc. Nothing like summon a flock of birds like the first game (or whatever that power was). Not really looking forward to leveling up as it is just going to give me a small chance to do some extra damage.
Not enjoying myself yet. Will stick with it, but I am worried.