Mass Effect 3 SPOILER THREAD! - Page 14 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #391 of 400 Old 07-07-2012, 02:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Free Mass Effect 3 Extended Cut endings soundtrack. The original ME3 soundtrack was over an hour long.
http://wanderson75.net/archives/10765
http://social.bioware.com/me3ecsoundtrack.php
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #392 of 400 Old 07-09-2012, 01:38 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveCallas View Post

The whole logic of it just doesn't work either. An all intelligent being's solution to the problem of 'how can I put an end to synthetics killing their organic creators' is to kill everything and harvest the organics. Something tells me he didn't explore all of his options rolleyes.gif

Actually I think the Organic vs Synthetic arguement is very understandable as well as the conclusion of what the Reapers made. You also have to understand there is some time constraint on the reapers to respond to synthetics because presumably they would be able to surpass the power of the reapers at some point. Just imagine if the geth were given a chance to build their star size super structure and then went berzerk and the reapers show up and are totally in over their head.

Also has anyone considered if you take the reapers at their word and there doesn't appear to be any reason not to, If they're right and synthetics will eventually decide to wipe out organics...is shepard still a hero? He has been fighting for a future that will eventually permanently wipe out all sentient life.

(Last I have decided I am back on the Indoctrination Theory wagon, not because I think its what the writers meant I think the dlc clearly show that wasn't what they were thinking. I just think its a 100x more interesting storyline to mass effect 3 than what was presented. So I'm sticking my fingers in my ears and screaming LALALALA )

TV - Samsung DLP 4674W
Receiver - Pioneer 1015-K
Speakers - Polk 6901 (7.1 setup)
Sub - PSW303
DVD - LG 3510A
post #393 of 400 Old 07-10-2012, 07:57 AM

Liked: 23
If they want to sell post ending DLC, the easiest and most commercially viable thing to do is have the crew of the Normandy get a hint that Shepard is alive (Destroy ending) and have them go on the hunt for him/her. They could allow you to play with Garrus, Ashley or Liara as your lead (Possibly Miranda, Wrex/Grunt, Javik or Jacob).
post #394 of 400 Old 07-10-2012, 07:10 PM

Liked: 123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus View Post

If they want to sell post ending DLC, the easiest and most commercially viable thing to do is have the crew of the Normandy get a hint that Shepard is alive (Destroy ending) and have them go on the hunt for him/her. They could allow you to play with Garrus, Ashley or Liara as your lead (Possibly Miranda, Wrex/Grunt, Javik or Jacob).

To Hell with that. Just make all DLC from this point forward nothing but the females in Mass Effect seeking other ME females for sexual encounters.
post #395 of 400 Old 07-10-2012, 11:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Pre-ordered!
post #396 of 400 Old 07-11-2012, 12:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by spinoza_43221 View Post

Actually I think the Organic vs Synthetic arguement is very understandable as well as the conclusion of what the Reapers made.

It's worth noting, I think, that the Catalyst didn't create the Reapers....they were created by the same beings that created the Catalyst. And more importantly, the Catalyst DESTROYED THEM. According to the Catalyst, they were the first victims to fall to it's solution, which it's creators didn't agree with. If we take the Catalyst at it's word (and we have no reason to believe it is lying), then the chain of events was:

1) Ancient race observes or assumes repeated cycle of organics inventing synthetics who in turn wipe out their creators
2) Ancient race creates Reapers for some purpose
3) Ancient race creates Catalyst to solve Problem in event #1
4) Catalyst solves problem by taking control of reapers and creating culling cycle
5) Reapers wipe out their creators under control of the Catalyst
6) Wash-Rinse-Repeat every 50,000 years

One interesting concept was the idea that the Reapers were actually preserving the races they destroyed (and that their knowledge wasn't lost, just preserved for all time in these unstoppable killing machines).

I thought the extended endings were spiff as all get out.
post #397 of 400 Old 07-12-2012, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

Pre-ordered!

lol. Nice avatar!
post #398 of 400 Old 07-12-2012, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Thanks! It's actually an animated image - stuck in a kissing loop. Though looks like AVS doesn't support animated images for avatars frown.gif.
post #399 of 400 Old 07-15-2012, 11:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Here's another of my favorites:

post #400 of 400 Old 07-15-2012, 04:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

Thanks! It's actually an animated image - stuck in a kissing loop. Though looks like AVS doesn't support animated images for avatars frown.gif.

Your avatar still doesn't beat my signature though. biggrin.gif
Reply Xbox Area

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page