Forum Jump: 
 2Likes

post #301 of 303 Old 08-09-2014, 03:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Well, at least from what I've read today...

"The XBox One version is scheduled to go into pre-certification next week!" So we'll see how long that takes to hit the end user. Though there's no new news about Xbox 360, not too long ago there was news some progress has been made and is moving along.

Movies must be OAR, sports and movies must also have 5.1 audio, No EE or NO SALE!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 303 Old 09-12-2014, 08:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
From Pinball Arcade:

"Microsoft has recently granted us the right to a new publisher and we will be releasing the Addams Family® table along with all of the tables currently available on other platforms."

Now of course, the "Adams Family®" will be out if they raise enough with their kickstarter. https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...-addams-family

This is all good news!

Movies must be OAR, sports and movies must also have 5.1 audio, No EE or NO SALE!
post #303 of 303 Old Yesterday, 07:44 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 21
If you pledge $100 to the Kickstarter you actually get two different versions of The Addams Family Pinball.

You get the standard version that you may have played in arcades.

You also get the "Special Collector's Edition" that was only sold into private collections and limited to 1,000 units. This isn't just gold trim on the table, it even has some new rules and bonuses and sound effects.

Currently FarSight doesn't have plans to sell the collector's edition in the app (of course this could change, they are not promising anything) but I'm in for $100 to get both versions because I love TAF, but have never even had the chance to see or play the Gold Edition. But I played the regular version sooooo much when I was young in arcades.

It's by far my favorite table, and can't wait to have it.

I pretty much only play Pinball Arcade on my PC now. I just love the responsiveness. I bought all the seasons when they had them discounted for the Steam summer sale, and I'm not even missing the Xbox 360 version anymore.
DaverJ likes this.

-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List