Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 121 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3601 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 05:12 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Triple shot for the crossbow. Makes it almost impossible to miss.

Long barrel + extended mag for the shot guns.

Everything else is more of a preference. Perk wise. What I prefer.

Hard line. ( always ) ghost or lightweight.
Scavenger
Dexterity or tactical mask.

It's all about quick movement and quicker aim.
JukeBox360 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3602 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 06:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
HuskerOmaha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Omaha
Posts: 2,155
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

I can't listen to more than 5 seconds of this guy.
So, we probably don't play together? wink.gif
HuskerOmaha is offline  
post #3603 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 07:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rudubb1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamR View Post

Couple questions.

1. I am really enjoying the crossbow, it is different and adds something new to the game. Any suggestions on being more accurate with it? Any attachment you found better then the others? And perks help with this more then others?

2. Since I was tired of getting owned by the shotguns in this game, I decided to join them and start using them since I almost exclusively play objective games. Anyone have a build that they found works best with shotguns? Attachments that are the best, and perks that help the most? Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most of the shot gun classes i run with this setup

Perk 1 greed, Ghost & Light Weight
Fast Hands
Perk 3 Greed, dexterity & Extreme Conditioning

Shot gun w/Laser

Tac Insert...

Like others have said being fast is critical, Tac insert keeps you in the action and fast hands lets you drop the tac really really fast.

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
rudubb1n is offline  
post #3604 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 08:11 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
jitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 3,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I am also using the shotgun class now and I love it. The SMGs aren't doing it for me and I don't know why they feel boring to me.

My loadout for the first shotgun is:

Attachments: Long Barrel + Fast Mag

Tier 1 Perk: Lightweight
Tier 2 Perk: Coldblooded
Tier 3 Perk: Extreme Conditioning + Tactical Mask

Emp (2x)

I wish I could equip 2 different equipment like an Emp + Flash or any other combination instead of two of the same thing.

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757


bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
jitu is offline  
post #3605 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 08:45 AM
Senior Member
 
CrowSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: STL
Posts: 293
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

I am also using the shotgun class now and I love it. The SMGs aren't doing it for me and I don't know why they feel boring to me.

My loadout for the first shotgun is:

Attachments: Long Barrel + Fast Mag

Tier 1 Perk: Lightweight
Tier 2 Perk: Coldblooded
Tier 3 Perk: Extreme Conditioning + Tactical Mask

Emp (2x)

I wish I could equip 2 different equipment like an Emp + Flash or any other combination instead of two of the same thing.

You can run Tactician wildcard for 2 tactical equip. Costs points though.

Xbox GT: Crowsslt1
CrowSS is offline  
post #3606 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 09:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rudubb1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowSS View Post

You can run Tactician wildcard for 2 tactical equip. Costs points though.

Got my shield using that. Smoke and stuns..
Lots of fun got the shield prestige x2 and gold. on to the ballistic knife

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
rudubb1n is offline  
post #3607 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 09:52 AM
Advanced Member
 
bucwylde23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Cupertino
Posts: 917
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

Got my shield using that. Smoke and stuns..
Lots of fun got the shield prestige x2 and gold. on to the ballistic knife

Great, now you will be even less useful to the team than you were with the shield.. tongue.gif

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

 

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

 

coyote_5: You know who's cool and doesn't know it? Bucwylde. Jus' sayin.

bucwylde23 is offline  
post #3608 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 11:13 AM
AVS Special Member
 
WilliamR's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 7,904
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
Liked: 149
Thanks everyone, great tips, appreciate it!

WilliamR is offline  
post #3609 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 11:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rudubb1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Great, now you will be even less useful to the team than you were with the shield.. tongue.gif
Ill be right there next to you on the objectives...................... wait never mind...

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
rudubb1n is offline  
post #3610 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 12:47 PM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

Ill be right there next to you on the objectives...................... wait never mind...

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #3611 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 05:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
jitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 3,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I just started using the LMG and I love it. The SMG class wasn't doing it for me. Oh and Connman keeps doesn't like to play with me =(

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757


bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
jitu is offline  
post #3612 of 4672 Old 02-05-2013, 10:06 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
jitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 3,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Ever since the weekend I have been having terrible games. Chock it up to being on the bad side of lag I guess. And good grief with the quickscopes!!!

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757


bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
jitu is offline  
post #3613 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 06:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
jitu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Chesapeake, VA
Posts: 3,031
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Sorry about my mic issue last night. I really love my headset but its time to get a replacement and only because of the mic. Sux!

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757


bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
jitu is offline  
post #3614 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 06:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I purchased the router brand everybody was in love with a couple of pages ago. But, what I thought was just a product upgrade I guess wasn't but none the less, it definitely made a difference. I bought the Asus RT-N65U. I thought it was just a slight upgrade from the RT-N56U but there is a bit more to it.

Anyway, I got it installed and the QoS set up. NAT was open on both Xbox's!! What I noticed was the Blops 2 multiplayer loading screen came up about 10 seconds faster than it did on my old router (Dlink DIR-825). The software revision number popped up in about 3-4 seconds vs the usual 10-12.

Play was very nice both alone and with a group. Even with the laggy lobbies we kept getting into, it seemed they were affected as much as me. Though I will say as the night progressed, they did get worse. That group was eastern Pennsylvania to Virginia. With me being in illinois, and with my old router, the connection would have been worse.

After about 21:30 I got out of the group and had Mrs. join. It was nice. Normally we take a huge performance hit. One of us lags very bad. the other is usually OK. We both were in a decent lobby and it went very well. At about 22:15 I got out as the lobbies were starting to get terribly laggy. I even went so far as to hook an Xbox to the modem itself. It was still terrible easily a half sec delay. guys would magically appear and you would be dead no shots even heard.

I chalked it up to the matchmaking at that time frame and will try again tonight. Overall, if you are looking for a great gaming router, the Asus black Diamond series is fantastic!!

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3615 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:00 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rudubb1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

I purchased the router brand everybody was in love with a couple of pages ago. But, what I thought was just a product upgrade I guess wasn't but none the less, it definitely made a difference. I bought the Asus RT-N65U. I thought it was just a slight upgrade from the RT-N56U but there is a bit more to it.

Anyway, I got it installed and the QoS set up. NAT was open on both Xbox's!! What I noticed was the Blops 2 multiplayer loading screen came up about 10 seconds faster than it did on my old router (Dlink DIR-825). The software revision number popped up in about 3-4 seconds vs the usual 10-12.

Play was very nice both alone and with a group. Even with the laggy lobbies we kept getting into, it seemed they were affected as much as me. Though I will say as the night progressed, they did get worse. That group was eastern Pennsylvania to Virginia. With me being in illinois, and with my old router, the connection would have been worse.

After about 21:30 I got out of the group and had Mrs. join. It was nice. Normally we take a huge performance hit. One of us lags very bad. the other is usually OK. We both were in a decent lobby and it went very well. At about 22:15 I got out as the lobbies were starting to get terribly laggy. I even went so far as to hook an Xbox to the modem itself. It was still terrible easily a half sec delay. guys would magically appear and you would be dead no shots even heard.

I chalked it up to the matchmaking at that time frame and will try again tonight. Overall, if you are looking for a great gaming router, the Asus black Diamond series is fantastic!!

Glad to hear it was an improvement for you.. How much faster is your internet browsing? mine was noticeably faster.

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
rudubb1n is offline  
post #3616 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Hard to quantify. My speed tests are around the same but I wasn't expecting that to change. It appears they do load faster though. Like I said, I really noticed the Xbox multiplayer menu screen loading very fast on both xboxes. Even the the dash board seemed faster but I am assuming placebo effect for that. Also, the party drops where you get that reconnecting to party animation seemed shorter. I dreaded those and they seemed to either not happen or when they did were done in a few seconds.

Thanks For the help Dubs!

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3617 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bbexperience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jackson, MI
Posts: 2,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

I purchased the router brand everybody was in love with a couple of pages ago. But, what I thought was just a product upgrade I guess wasn't but none the less, it definitely made a difference. I bought the Asus RT-N65U. I thought it was just a slight upgrade from the RT-N56U but there is a bit more to it.

Anyway, I got it installed and the QoS set up. NAT was open on both Xbox's!! What I noticed was the Blops 2 multiplayer loading screen came up about 10 seconds faster than it did on my old router (Dlink DIR-825). The software revision number popped up in about 3-4 seconds vs the usual 10-12.

Play was very nice both alone and with a group. Even with the laggy lobbies we kept getting into, it seemed they were affected as much as me. Though I will say as the night progressed, they did get worse. That group was eastern Pennsylvania to Virginia. With me being in illinois, and with my old router, the connection would have been worse.

After about 21:30 I got out of the group and had Mrs. join. It was nice. Normally we take a huge performance hit. One of us lags very bad. the other is usually OK. We both were in a decent lobby and it went very well. At about 22:15 I got out as the lobbies were starting to get terribly laggy. I even went so far as to hook an Xbox to the modem itself. It was still terrible easily a half sec delay. guys would magically appear and you would be dead no shots even heard.

I chalked it up to the matchmaking at that time frame and will try again tonight. Overall, if you are looking for a great gaming router, the Asus black Diamond series is fantastic!!

I swear Live was having issues last night. It seemed like every lobby we got into would be laggy of the people warping around variety. You'd be shooting someone and then all of a sudden he wasn't there anymore.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
bbexperience is offline  
post #3618 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:43 AM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

I purchased the router brand everybody was in love with a couple of pages ago. But, what I thought was just a product upgrade I guess wasn't but none the less, it definitely made a difference. I bought the Asus RT-N65U. I thought it was just a slight upgrade from the RT-N56U but there is a bit more to it.

Anyway, I got it installed and the QoS set up. NAT was open on both Xbox's!! What I noticed was the Blops 2 multiplayer loading screen came up about 10 seconds faster than it did on my old router (Dlink DIR-825). The software revision number popped up in about 3-4 seconds vs the usual 10-12.

Play was very nice both alone and with a group. Even with the laggy lobbies we kept getting into, it seemed they were affected as much as me. Though I will say as the night progressed, they did get worse. That group was eastern Pennsylvania to Virginia. With me being in illinois, and with my old router, the connection would have been worse.

After about 21:30 I got out of the group and had Mrs. join. It was nice. Normally we take a huge performance hit. One of us lags very bad. the other is usually OK. We both were in a decent lobby and it went very well. At about 22:15 I got out as the lobbies were starting to get terribly laggy. I even went so far as to hook an Xbox to the modem itself. It was still terrible easily a half sec delay. guys would magically appear and you would be dead no shots even heard.

I chalked it up to the matchmaking at that time frame and will try again tonight. Overall, if you are looking for a great gaming router, the Asus black Diamond series is fantastic!!
How much of a role does this play for those of us using wired connections? My router is a Medialink WAPR-150N and seems fine but our house is wired with cat5 and most of my gear is using a wired connection. There are some parts of the house (downstairs opposite corner of the house from the router which is upstairs in the closet) that the laptop struggles to get a signal.

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #3619 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I swear Live was having issues last night. It seemed like every lobby we got into would be laggy of the people warping around variety. You'd be shooting someone and then all of a sudden he wasn't there anymore.

For us, I noticed it started around 20:30 or so and really started getting bad after 2100. Sure I initially attributed it to Lizard biggrin.gif and the group I was joined with. but even after I got out of that group, who by the way that one kid jram is freaken ridiculous ranked like in the stupid 600's with Conman's god'd god's internet connection, it just kept getting worse. Looked like Mrs. picked the wrong time to start playing. biggrin.gif:eek:

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3620 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 08:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
I use Cat 5e cabling and the link lights show gig connections at the router. our xbox's are hard wired so and close to the router (we play in separate rooms separated by my computer room where the router is connected so even wireless would not be an issue.

Other than that are you referring to the wireless strength? in distant rooms?

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3621 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
rudubb1n's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1,361
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
The black diamond is in the top tier of performance routers. so compared to somthing below that your going to see an increase in speed IMO

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
rudubb1n is offline  
post #3622 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 295
No, just the router. I thought there was more of a potential bottleneck with the modem (previously I had a Moto surfboard which was awesome) but for a wired connection I wasn't sure how big of a role the router plaed or if it was essentially just passing through the data from modem to device.

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #3623 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 09:39 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member
 
GCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Posts: 1,586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Uggh don't make me go out and spend more money!


And yes BLOPS was horrible last night. I cannot tell you how many times I was a red bar last night. I finally gave it up as it just wasn't worth the hassle.

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

 

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

GCS is offline  
post #3624 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

Uggh don't make me go out and spend more money!


And yes BLOPS was horrible last night. I cannot tell you how many times I was a red bar last night. I finally gave it up as it just wasn't worth the hassle.

The amount of money in hardware, hardware upgrades, internet tier changes, map packs and the game itself... It is staggering. Just to try to eek out more enjoyment and less stress. If I wasn't already mortgaged to the hilt for this game I would drop it.rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3625 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 09:55 AM
Advanced Member
 
vedderpj13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northern, VA
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

For us, I noticed it started around 20:30 or so and really started getting bad after 2100. Sure I initially attributed it to Lizard biggrin.gif and the group I was joined with. but even after I got out of that group, who by the way that one kid jram is freaken ridiculous ranked like in the stupid 600's with Conman's god'd god's internet connection, it just kept getting worse. Looked like Mrs. picked the wrong time to start playing. biggrin.gif:eek:

Unless there is an absolutely horrendous lag, I don't see that group ever losing in HC. Him and a few of his buddies are pretty ridiculous. I can count on one hand since I started playing with them how many times the other team has gone over the 50 tag plateau (and we've played a ton of games).

Nothing like running from one side of the map to the other and having the spawns flip yet again hahahahaha. I'll tell ya though, after you left I started rocking his class he told me about the other night. I'm a big fan, was scoring much higher after I switched to that.

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything"

XBL - TheLizardKingII

vedderpj13 is offline  
post #3626 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 10:07 AM
AVS Special Member
 
General Kenobi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kalifornistan
Posts: 5,864
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

The amount of money in hardware, hardware upgrades, internet tier changes, map packs and the game itself... It is staggering. Just to try to eek out more enjoyment and less stress. If I wasn't already mortgaged to the hilt for this game I would drop it.rolleyes.gif
biggrin.gif
Yeah, me too... might still do that if Crysis 3 can deliver but after playing the beta I have doubts. Tomb Raider will be a nice change as well but I'm feeling burned out. I switched mine off last night and watched Seven Psychopaths which was just okay, thought it would be funnier given the cast and trailer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedderpj13 View Post

Unless there is an absolutely horrendous lag, I don't see that group ever losing in HC. Him and a few of his buddies are pretty ridiculous. I can count on one hand since I started playing with them how many times the other team has gone over the 50 tag plateau (and we've played a ton of games).

Nothing like running from one side of the map to the other and having the spawns flip yet again hahahahaha. I'll tell ya though, after you left I started rocking his class he told me about the other night. I'm a big fan, was scoring much higher after I switched to that.
What class is this?

I pretty much only run 2-3 classes any more. the one I like best is Peacekeeper with laser, perk 1 greed (ghost/lightweight), no perk 2, perk3 greed (Dexterity/Engineer), C4, Blackhat. The speed this gives between the lightweight and dexterity to get my gun up quick is a life saver. Snatching care packages from a distance, seeing where enemies are camping, and staying off radar are all nice too. The other class is my anti-camper class with type25, noobtube, smaw, frag, scavenger, fast hands, etc. And I keep one class for anti-air support.

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

 

2012

2011

2010

2009

General Kenobi is online now  
post #3627 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 10:13 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member
 
GCS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Mechanicsville, VA
Posts: 1,586
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Any reason to get an Asus 66U over the 65U?


And last night was the WORST lag issues I have ever had with this game (or any COD game). No clue what the deal was - me, my internet, the world, the game, the servers, MS Live, or I should have been playing standing on one leg wearing top hat in a diaper or something to get s**t to work. Like I said I gave up.

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

 

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

GCS is offline  
post #3628 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
cubdenno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Cham-Bana Illinois
Posts: 1,436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

Any reason to get an Asus 66U over the 65U?


And last night was the WORST lag issues I have ever had with this game (or any COD game). No clue what the deal was - me, my internet, the world, the game, the servers, MS Live, or I should have been playing standing on one leg wearing top hat in a diaper or something to get s**t to work. Like I said I gave up.

If there was any reason I could think of, it's both the 56U and the 66U have third party (with ASUS blessing and help) firmware support. It seems that the 65U is not quite the bastard child but seems to be close. It does have USB3.0 support where the others do not. That was not a selling point. The 65U does have dual CPU's where the other two have a single. I incorrectly assumed the 65U was just the upgraded new model of the 56U. But so far from reading, equal wireless range as the 56U and similar throughput.

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
cubdenno is offline  
post #3629 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 10:35 AM
Advanced Member
 
vedderpj13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Northern, VA
Posts: 584
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

Yeah, me too... might still do that if Crysis 3 can deliver but after playing the beta I have doubts. Tomb Raider will be a nice change as well but I'm feeling burned out. I switched mine off last night and watched Seven Psychopaths which was just okay, thought it would be funnier given the cast and trailer.
What class is this?

I pretty much only run 2-3 classes any more. the one I like best is Peacekeeper with laser, perk 1 greed (ghost/lightweight), no perk 2, perk3 greed (Dexterity/Engineer), C4, Blackhat. The speed this gives between the lightweight and dexterity to get my gun up quick is a life saver. Snatching care packages from a distance, seeing where enemies are camping, and staying off radar are all nice too. The other class is my anti-camper class with type25, noobtube, smaw, frag, scavenger, fast hands, etc. And I keep one class for anti-air support.

Type 25 with quickdraw handle and fast mag
FHJ

Lightweight/Hardline
Fast Hands (or Scavenger)
Dexterity

Tac Insert

UAV/CounterUAV/VSAT - When all three are up and your on a team score whoring, your screen turns into a damn spinning slot machine with all the bonuses scrolling. We beat a team last night 100-13 on skatepark (new map), it was literally over in about 2 minutes.

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything"

XBL - TheLizardKingII

vedderpj13 is offline  
post #3630 of 4672 Old 02-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Member
 
PimpJuice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 164
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
I recently bought the 66u as an upgrade over the Netgear WNDR3700. I'm happy with it so far although I haven't played BLOPS on it much since I got it.
PimpJuice is offline  
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off