post #3691 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:42 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

My win streak isn't anything great. I think it's 7. Something low. WIn ratio is 1.01. I don't get it. What's wrong with someone posting a good game? It's not like I do that every day. I've gotten that high maybe 3x. Highest being 143-6. I play hardpoint. Not Dom. Swarms are easily 80% of my kills in game.

Just messing with you bro, can't let you shake the reputation that easy tongue.gif

a 90 bomb is a pretty good game though. I think my best might be in the 80's, we always just run out of time before I can get anymore kills. If we played hardpoint we'd have to let the other team have the point because those matches usually end like 250-10.

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3692 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:43 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

Whats your XBL gamertag?

Does this mean I finally get to play with you!? I only play Hard Point btw. Can't play Dom for the life of me.
post #3693 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:45 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Does this mean I finally get to play with you!? I only play Hard Point btw. Can't play Dom for the life of me.

I don't think you ever joined up with us so we could see your sk1llz yet

coyote_5:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #3694 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Just messing with you bro, can't let you shake the reputation that easy tongue.gif

a 90 bomb is a pretty good game though. I think my best might be in the 80's, we always just run out of time before I can get anymore kills. If we played hardpoint we'd have to let the other team have the point because those matches usually end like 250-10.

What I tend to do is try to get as high as possible quickly. I usually stop capping after 120 points. Then you let your kill streaks take over. The nice thing about hard point is timing your streaks at the right time. Don't call your dogs or swarms right away. I tend to call the VSAT the second I get it.. Then wait to call everything else. Mainly wait till I'm a little over half the next VSAT. Once you do that it's just game over. There is nothing they can do Your streaks will continue to get your other streaks. Cap other hardpoints real quick for a point boost. In the game I just posted about. My swarms got 57 Kills. Dogs got 13. That's over half my over all kills.
post #3695 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:50 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

What I tend to do is try to get as high as possible quickly. I usually stop capping after 120 points. Then you let your kill streaks take over. The nice thing about hard point is timing your streaks at the right time. Don't call your dogs or swarms right away. I tend to call the VSAT the second I get it.. Then wait to call everything else. Mainly wait till I'm a little over half the next VSAT. Once you do that it's just game over. There is nothing they can do Your streaks will continue to get your other streaks. Cap other hardpoints real quick for a point boost. In the game I just posted about. My swarms got 57 Kills. Dogs got 13. That's over half my over all kills.

Yeah on carrier the swarm is absolute beast in combination with dogs. Dogs by themselves aren't that great normally but when you have both up it is game over. We usually have 2-3 guys running VSAT so as soon as one of us gets the first VSAT it just starts a chain of every single kill streak we having being called in non-stop. We can sometimes have a vsat up over half the match easily.

coyote_5:

post #3696 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I don't think you ever joined up with us so we could see your sk1llz yet

I think that's me to blame and my horrible ability to type. Apparently everything I say comes off like I'm trying to be an ass or show off. Which honestly was never the case. I'm just bad at this whole forum thing. But I swear I'm not such an asshat in person. People tend to have a blast on the mics with me. Although I can be somewhat annoying because I'm usually singing in the mic or making a joke every 3 seconds.
post #3697 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:53 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:

I think that's me to blame and my horrible ability to type. Apparently everything I say comes off like I'm trying to be an ass or show off. Which honestly was never the case. I'm just bad at this whole forum thing. But I swear I'm not such an asshat in person. People tend to have a blast on the mics with me. Although I can be somewhat annoying because I'm usually singing in the mic or making a joke every 3 seconds.

Ha, well we'll have to get you in a match. As long as you can take some **** talk all is well.

coyote_5:

post #3698 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 01:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Yeah on carrier the swarm is absolute beast in combination with dogs. Dogs by themselves aren't that great normally but when you have both up it is game over. We usually have 2-3 guys running VSAT so as soon as one of us gets the first VSAT it just starts a chain of every single kill streak we having being called in non-stop. We can sometimes have a vsat up over half the match easily.

Turbine to is a killer map for swarms. But I tend to hate it. IMO dogs would be useless without swarms. I only use them so they can go out and hunt down people camping inside a building. Otherwise the swarms wouldn't get any kills. They work great together but feel useless alone.

All I need is a decent party of 4. Including myself for a killer game. People play together and it becomes easy to just shut the room down. Each person has a specific objective. It's all about settings your streaks as a team.

1. UAV - Counter UAV - Lighting Strike
  2. UAV - Counter UAV - VSAT ( This person can keep the VSAT up almost the entire map due to so many points.
  3. Counter UAV - VSAT - EMP Controls the game
Everyone else can run whatever they chose. you tend to have a lot of control over the room with the set up above.
post #3699 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Quote:

• Hard Point -Carrier
  • PDW - Long Barrel
  • Ghost - Hard Line
  • Scavenger
  • Dexterity
  • C4

I can't play Domination for the life of me. I find Hard Point the best mode. Also easier to keep a high SPM. Score Streaks are VSAT-DOGS-SWARM

Get swarms once and it becomes pretty easy to loop them over and over.

I will give that a try =]

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757

bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
post #3700 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 02:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Liked: 713
Quote:

Turbine to is a killer map for swarms. But I tend to hate it. IMO dogs would be useless without swarms. I only use them so they can go out and hunt down people camping inside a building. Otherwise the swarms wouldn't get any kills. They work great together but feel useless alone.

All I need is a decent party of 4. Including myself for a killer game. People play together and it becomes easy to just shut the room down. Each person has a specific objective. It's all about settings your streaks as a team.

2. UAV - Counter UAV - VSAT ( This person can keep the VSAT up almost the entire map due to so many points.
Everyone else can run whatever they chose. you tend to have a lot of control over the room with the set up above.

so whats your GT?
post #3701 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 02:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Looks like I get to take out the 360 tonight. I just moved so its been packed up. I have more friends on PS3 then 360. So I tend to play that more. But I will gladly play with the people of AVS. My GT on 360 is PS3. But I forgot my damn e-mail and pw. So I might just have to make a new one. I'll make one now and most up.
post #3702 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 02:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quick question. Full RGB or limited? On my PlayStation three I use full. I don't know if the Xbox is any different
post #3703 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 03:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Online and ready to play if anyone's willing to try my strategy out. It might take a little bit for me to get in my game strategy being that I have to start at zero
post #3704 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 05:11 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Online and ready to play if anyone's willing to try my strategy out. It might take a little bit for me to get in my game strategy being that I have to start at zero

Damn. I will be getting on at 10pm est

bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
post #3705 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 05:59 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

Damn. I will be getting on at 10pm est

I should be getting on around then. Ill just rearrange what I had to do then. For now so ill be free. I can't seem to get my mic to work though frown.gif
post #3706 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 06:26 PM
AVS Special Member

XBL: AVS JukeBox360
post #3707 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 06:29 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I should be getting on around then. Ill just rearrange what I had to do then. For now so ill be free. I can't seem to get my mic to work though frown.gif

My tritton mic is acting up too. Read on a website to try with a different controller because the mic jack port could be going bad in the controller.

So, I will probably just use my cheapo Xbox headset.

post #3708 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 07:00 PM

Liked: 10
Quote:

I started running UAV - Hunterkiller - Counter UAV just for fun earlier today and if you have even a semi-decent game you basically always have a scorestreak going. It was driving the other team nuts. Playing domination 1 capture and a capture kill and you basically have all your streaks and they just keep cycling all game.
post #3709 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 08:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Yeah. You'd be surprised how well even low kill streaks can work. A decent player can have a crazy amount of points and kills using just smaller streaks. UAV - Hunter - lighting strike. That's basically constant explosives.

One thing I've sem to learn about Xbox online. The guns are a ton stronger. I don't have a problem taking people down. It's awesome. Sentry guns just DESTROY. I literally got 31 kills from sentry guns. I've never gotten that close on PS3.
post #3710 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 08:04 PM
AVS Special Member

It's hard to win when your playing with such bad team mates frown.gif
post #3711 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 09:21 PM

Liked: 10
my gamertag is ninernation02 i dont get a chance to get on and play as much as i would like already getting tired of the new maps lol been playing ALL the cod's too long have more fun with the die rise zombie map.
post #3712 of 4672 Old 02-07-2013, 10:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by madturbosnake View Post

my gamertag is ninernation02 i dont get a chance to get on and play as much as i would like already getting tired of the new maps lol been playing ALL the cod's too long have more fun with the die rise zombie map.
Tried to add you. When I do it's telling me that service is unavailable?

As for cod on Xbox. Man. I was missing out. The game is so much more fluid then before. I can actually kill someone I aim at. Not getting ripped off even half as much as before. Best 360 record. 66-14. But I lost the game due to playing by myself. Seems impossible to win without a team of players. I can't wait till I get to try out dogs and swarms. That will be a while though frown.gif

Looking forward to at with the AVS crew! As I said before. My tag is AVS JukeBox360
Figures I'd make it easier on everyone.

Anyway. Hope to play with a few of you soon!
post #3713 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 04:36 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
Quote:

Tried to add you. When I do it's telling me that service is unavailable?

As for cod on Xbox. Man. I was missing out. The game is so much more fluid then before. I can actually kill someone I aim at. Not getting ripped off even half as much as before. Best 360 record. 66-14. But I lost the game due to playing by myself. Seems impossible to win without a team of players. I can't wait till I get to try out dogs and swarms. That will be a while though frown.gif

Looking forward to at with the AVS crew! As I said before. My tag is AVS JukeBox360
Figures I'd make it easier on everyone.

Anyway. Hope to play with a few of you soon!

Do you play Hard Core, or strictly Core?

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything"

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #3714 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedderpj13 View Post

Do you play Hard Core, or strictly Core?
Hard core is fun to! That I refuse to play alone lol.
post #3715 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 06:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 55
BB, Mysta, Blowfish...

Sorry about last night. During that game, I locked up and couldn't get out of the frozen game. I just shut off the xbox and called it a night.

Stupid game. mad.gif

XBL-Steelhouse1

"No one wants to fight the naked guy."
post #3716 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 07:18 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

BB, Mysta, Blowfish...

Sorry about last night. During that game, I locked up and couldn't get out of the frozen game. I just shut off the xbox and called it a night.

Stupid game. mad.gif

That happened to all of us last night. I was partied up with some friends of mine and when we backed out of a lobby it froze and we couldn't bring up the dashboard either. This happened a few times and I called quits.

post #3717 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Few questions for you pros.

I have never tried playing in a party or anything but my brother and I sometimes play private matches of the first Black Ops game online, just the two of us. It gets a little boring sometimes but we just play the small maps so we can actually find each other every now and then. He doesn't have the new game yet but if we were to play online multiplayer, how does the party thing work? Will be always get into the same lobby and when the maps cycle and teams get switched around will we always be on the same team?

Another thing, I just started using the killstreaks becuase I just figured out how to use some of them. The hunter killer drone thing that you throw up in the air, does it always just do it's own thing and hit whatever target is closest? You basically have no control over it after you throw it right?

post #3718 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 07:54 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

BB, Mysta, Blowfish...

Stupid game. mad.gif

No worries my man - we figured something of the sort happened.

I'm off of work today again - will likely be on playing until about 5:00 or so if anyone is around.

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #3719 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 07:57 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by dropzone7 View Post

Few questions for you pros.

I have never tried playing in a party or anything but my brother and I sometimes play private matches of the first Black Ops game online, just the two of us. It gets a little boring sometimes but we just play the small maps so we can actually find each other every now and then. He doesn't have the new game yet but if we were to play online multiplayer, how does the party thing work? Will be always get into the same lobby and when the maps cycle and teams get switched around will we always be on the same team?

Another thing, I just started using the killstreaks becuase I just figured out how to use some of them. The hunter killer drone thing that you throw up in the air, does it always just do it's own thing and hit whatever target is closest? You basically have no control over it after you throw it right?

Yes- you can create two types of parties:

- A party for XBox live that you will be in with your brother regardless of what game you play. This allows the two of you to talk to each other and not have to hear the other idiots in the game
- A party in Black Ops which will allow you to be on the same team and in the same lobby whenever you search for a game.

To answer your other question, you are correct. You have no control over the Hunter Killer. But only to an extent. You can use it at close range or fire it into a room to get someone, but if you just heave it in the air, it is kind of random. If it doesn't find anyone after a while, it will also attempt to take out an enemy UAV.

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #3720 of 4672 Old 02-08-2013, 08:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

Yes- you can create two types of parties:

- A party for XBox live that you will be in with your brother regardless of what game you play. This allows the two of you to talk to each other and not have to hear the other idiots in the game
- A party in Black Ops which will allow you to be on the same team and in the same lobby whenever you search for a game.

To answer your other question, you are correct. You have no control over the Hunter Killer. But only to an extent. You can use it at close range or fire it into a room to get someone, but if you just heave it in the air, it is kind of random. If it doesn't find anyone after a while, it will also attempt to take out an enemy UAV.

Cool thanks. He never really played online much and we had a lot of fun playing the spec ops missions together in Modern Warfare. Not having that in Black Ops kind of made it lose it's appeal for us a bit. I'm trying to get him to buy the new game and play online some.

I hate listening to people that think the whole lobby wants to hear their music or the argument they are having with their mom. Does anyone actually talk strategy anymore or try to work as a team. I'm pretty much rogue in every online game I play because nobody talks.

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page