Forum Jump: 

post #721 of 4672 Old 10-01-2012, 05:38 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClownBaby MC View Post

Man this game is sounding better and better with each new info. I read somewhere today that crossbows will have 3 rounds, shoot faster, can use ACOG, Red Dot, or Thermal scope or can shoot all 3 bolts at the same time.
My body is ready

I read some leaked info that Conman can shoot flames out of his ass, LizardKing's throwing knifes are heat-seeking, and Snarky's bullets look like asparagus (and his pee smells funny).

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #722 of 4672 Old 10-01-2012, 10:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 98
http://callofduty.4players.de/index.php?page=Custom&pageID=157

You can play around with the Pick 10 system. Click on the spot you want to fill and then look below to find the item you want. Just click on it to add to the space you highlighted above.

The score streaks are not counted as part of the 10 items.

post #723 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 09:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
Liked: 1330
Making the class I really want is way harder than I thought it'd be. Since they got rid of pro perks and just split all those abilities out into new perks or attachments....it feels like you're going out there with less stuff than previous games, especially when you take the wildcards into account.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #724 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 09:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 285
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Making the class I really want is way harder than I thought it'd be. Since they got rid of pro perks and just split all those abilities out into new perks or attachments....it feels like you're going out there with less stuff than previous games, especially when you take the wildcards into account.
That might not be a bad thing. Maybe they are trying to balance the game a lot better than the last few, or something like that.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

post #725 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I always hit the limit wanting just one more thing. I will definitely use the warlord wildcard to equip 2 tomahawks. I read you will only need to run over the tomahawk to pick it up, sort of like the scavenger package. I really like that idea. There were a number of times where I was holding down X but not picking it up or I would pick up a weapon instead of the tomahawk.

I get the feeling I will try alot more loadouts in this game. Historically in COD, I have only changed my guns and always run the same perks/attchments.

post #726 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 10:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

Quote:

I always hit the limit wanting just one more thing. I will definitely use the warlord wildcard to equip 2 tomahawks. I read you will only need to run over the tomahawk to pick it up, sort of like the scavenger package. I really like that idea. There were a number of times where I was holding down X but not picking it up or I would pick up a weapon instead of the tomahawk.

I get the feeling I will try alot more loadouts in this game. Historically in COD, I have only changed my guns and always run the same perks/attchments.

Yeah....I feel like I need just one more point to complete my class most times. It's having to burn a point on the wildcard that throws it all off. I still don't like the idea of them in general, especially since they're an additional level-gated thing to unlock. I feel like having a tac insert and smoke grenade is crucial to my domination game....but what if tactician is a lvl 48 unlock?

I dunno, maybe blops went too far and took some of the fun out of the progression by letting you unlock anything at anytime....but the wildcards just seem so arbitrarily restrictive. Despite that, I have been able to come up with some pretty sweet classes though. Flak jacket + lightweight....nice.

post #727 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 11:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 623
this is the first COD game i have ever been excited for...
post #728 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 11:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjamin-benjami View Post

this is the first COD game i have ever been excited for...

That's really odd.

XBOX Live: Ell Dudereno
post #729 of 4672 Old 10-03-2012, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 623
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_5 View Post

That's really odd.

I have never really been into the COD games, i don't play SP on pretty much any game and i have always preferred games that were a little more tactical (loved SOCOM, liked BF). So never really got into COD, have a friend that works at activision and she sent me the COD games when they came out, (played the beta for COD4, didn't like it, never bought it) so the first one i owned was... MW2 had too many lone wolfs focused on killstreaks (i love objective games), WAW never really got into it, then with BLOPS started playing with all of ya'll and really enjoyed the sticks and stones games, but loved playing domination with an all AVS crew, really enjoyed BLOP, didn't like MW3... so now this seems like a better BLOP with more options, love the pick 10, etc.. so really looking forward to playing with the AVS crew on some domination or other objective games...
So for the most part i love games like SOCOM where everyone plans out how to complete an objective and everyone has a purpose and just doesn't rush into gunfire trying to knife someone.... so it is not a knock against COD, it was just the opposite of what i usually like!!!
post #730 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 54
pre-ordered today. Mmmmmm...new...zombies...

XBOX 360 - KrazeeEyezKeith

PS4 - KrazeeKeith

post #731 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:28 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
So is it safe to say at a month out that they're not blending Elite into this?

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
post #732 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:30 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Liked: 31
Same here. My $20 bonus RWZ coupon came today from preordering FIFA 13.

I grabbed (probably stupidly) the Hardened Edition. I do have to admit the hover drone or whatever its called in the Care package edition sure looks enticing though but not at $180.

Greg

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

post #733 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:32 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I believe so. There was supposed to be some sort of announcement about it according to some sort of Vonderhaar tweet a page or 2 back.

I am definitely not convinced that I should waste any $$ on Elite. If I have any MS Points I don't need or get a super good deal on I will may renew but otherwise I don't think its worth it.

Greg

post #734 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:44 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

I'm still assuming they are cause that's what they've said all along. We haven't really seen anything about elite 2.0 one way or the other. You'd think they'd at least want a beta after last years disaster.

I think there's still a few surprises left. There's at least one game mode they haven't shown, there's not much out there about customization. I have to imagine they're going to start dribbling out regular marketing videos any day now, where they introduce all the new features.

post #735 of 4672 Old 10-10-2012, 11:45 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

I believe so. There was supposed to be some sort of announcement about it according to some sort of Vonderhaar tweet a page or 2 back.
I am definitely not convinced that I should waste any $$ on Elite. If I have any MS Points I don't need or get a super good deal on I will may renew but otherwise I don't think its worth it.
Greg

By this time last year we had all the details on what we'd get for the Elite sub. It's just weird that there's been 0 information on it this time.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
post #736 of 4672 Old 10-12-2012, 05:10 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Lots of new stuff on show on GTTV at gametrailers.

-Some new campaign footage, the jungle scenes look pretty amazing graphically.
-Create a class and challenges are coming to campaign, seems like between that, the branching paths and the strike force missions, they really want you to play through multiple times.
-Stereoscopic 3D is back in.
-Dual play, which lets people with 3DTVs use fullscreen independent views for each player, instead of splitscreen.
-Some new MP footage but no new real info.
-Some zombie footage, including showing off theater mode, just like MP

Just one more month!

post #737 of 4672 Old 10-12-2012, 05:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Lots of new stuff on show on GTTV at gametrailers.
-Some new campaign footage, the jungle scenes look pretty amazing graphically.
-Create a class and challenges are coming to campaign, seems like between that, the branching paths and the strike force missions, they really want you to play through multiple times.
-Stereoscopic 3D is back in.
-Dual play, which lets people with 3DTVs use fullscreen independent views for each player, instead of splitscreen.
-Some new MP footage but no new real info.
-Some zombie footage, including showing off theater mode, just like MP
Just one more month!

Watch it here:

http://www.gametrailers.com/full-episodes/yg86ez/gt-tv-call-of-duty--black-ops-ii

post #738 of 4672 Old 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/14/black-ops-2-dlc-to-be-offered-as-a-season-pass/

Charlie Intel.com is reporting that Blops 2 DLC will be offered as a $50 season pass. 4 DLC drops.

Black Ops 2 DLC to be offered as a Season Pass for $50
Published on October 14, 2012 by keshav in BlackOps2

A new website on CallofDuty.com has revealed that Black Ops 2 will have a season pass for DLC. This season pass is going to cost $50. The four map packs will be a total of $60, meaning that you will be getting at $10 discount.

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2

SEASON PASS

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET MORE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2.

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS – 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Get 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.

Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of £34.99*
Content expected to be available in 2013 – following the game’s launch on 11/13/12
Check for availability at your local Game Stop or Best Buy.

Activision should be announcing more details this week! Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Elite 2.0 may be free only option as CallofDuty.com says this (thanks MP1st):

SOURCE: CallofDuty.com via @DW247

post #739 of 4672 Old 10-14-2012, 08:16 PM
AVS Special Member

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/12/black-ops-2-will-support-all-3d-tvs-lg-partnership/

Activision and LG Electronics USA revealed today that Black Ops 2 will support 3D enabled gameplay across single player, multiplayer and Zombies game modes when it hits retail shelves worldwide on Nov. 13.

Starting today, LG and Activision are promoting the launch of Black Ops 2 in 3D with advertising across multiple consumer touch-points, including TV, cinema, digital and retail marketing. Beginning today, fans can see an exclusive 3D trailer of Black Ops 2 at select Best Buy retail outlets nationwide.

LG Dual Play Technology Enhances Side-by-Side Gaming:
For gamers who love playing split-screen with friends or foes, but hate splitting the screen, these LG TVs offer the solution with a feature called “Dual Play,” which allows gamers to see two completely different full-screen images on the same screen, at the same time.

SOURCE: Activision Press Release

post #740 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 05:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

http://www.charlieintel.com/2012/10/14/black-ops-2-dlc-to-be-offered-as-a-season-pass/

Charlie Intel.com is reporting that Blops 2 DLC will be offered as a $50 season pass. 4 DLC drops.

Black Ops 2 DLC to be offered as a Season Pass for $50
Published on October 14, 2012 by keshav in BlackOps2

A new website on CallofDuty.com has revealed that Black Ops 2 will have a season pass for DLC. This season pass is going to cost $50. The four map packs will be a total of $60, meaning that you will be getting at $10 discount.

CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2

SEASON PASS

THE ULTIMATE WAY TO GET MORE OF CALL OF DUTY®: BLACK OPS 2.

4 EPIC DLC MAP PACKS – 1 GREAT PRICE AT $10 OFF*

Get 4 Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content Map Packs, delivering a variety of new content, including Multiplayer and Zombies playable content.

Save $10, at discounted suggested retail price of £34.99*
Content expected to be available in 2013 – following the game’s launch on 11/13/12
Check for availability at your local Game Stop or Best Buy.

Activision should be announcing more details this week! Stay tuned!

UPDATE: Elite 2.0 may be free only option as CallofDuty.com says this (thanks MP1st):

SOURCE: CallofDuty.com via @DW247

Since they seem to be moving elite to free only, I wonder what this means for all the premium features? Probably all the clan stuff will go free, I bet most of the video stuff is done for. Maybe the map and gun videos will stick around, but I can't see them continuing to produce all that other garbage. They're still collecting the same amount of money for the sub though, so who knows?

The new elite premiere has got to be days away.

post #741 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member

http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=713362

Yep, it's all going free. I guess the "premium" features didnt bring in enough on their own to offset all the bad press for charging for it. I think there was also a lot of confusion around it being a 1 year sub, leading people to think they could just sign up in October and get all the mw3 and blops content.

post #742 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:17 AM
AVS Special Member

post #743 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Blah. Well, here's a video then.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=TOi6VVs4qck&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DTOi6VVs4qck

Doesn't seem like they're really adding any new features beyond folding zombies into it.

post #744 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 AM
AVS Addicted Member

I would say that out of everything, the biggest change from mw3 is that the content calendar is gone - its just 4 packs, season pass or not. Everyone will probably get it at the same time.

post #745 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

It looks basically the same. I am surprised there will still be video content with it being free. The only thing I watch is the friday night fights. They mention surprises so we'll see if that turns out to be anything decent or the usual boring surprises.

post #746 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:42 AM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I would say that out of everything, the biggest change from mw3 is that the content calendar is gone - its just 4 packs, season pass or not. Everyone will probably get it at the same time.

And that's the way it should be.

I think making the "subscription service" being just the map packs makes perfect sense. They charge for the damn things no matter what so why not offer a "package" deal at a small discount. All the other stuff should be out there for everyone whether they want the maps or not.

I will most likely do the $50 subscription for the maps myself as Treyarch maps were quite good in BLOPS.

Greg

post #747 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:48 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

It looks basically the same. I am surprised there will still be video content with it being free. The only thing I watch is the friday night fights. They mention surprises so we'll see if that turns out to be anything decent or the usual boring surprises.

Yeah, I'm a little surprised too. But it's all so low budget I guess they're just going in to keep people interested. Maybe they'll start selling ads in Friday night fights. I always thought the map overviews were great, and the weapon videos were at least accurate (unlike the text). The rest of it was just garbage. I bet the surprise is codcasting MLG or some other competitive stuff.

post #748 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 08:55 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

Quote:

And that's the way it should be.

I think making the "subscription service" being just the map packs makes perfect sense. They charge for the damn things no matter what so why not offer a "package" deal at a small discount. All the other stuff should be out there for everyone whether they want the maps or not.

I will most likely do the $50 subscription for the maps myself as Treyarch maps were quite good in BLOPS.

Greg

Yeah, I agree. I didn't really noticed it much with Mw3 since everyone I played with had elite. But I also had BF premium, and Id hop on and some of my friends couldn't get the map pack yet. And they refused to buy premium since they already bought the first pack, and there was no way to get a discount. By the time they could get the new pack, it was already old news and I wasn't on it anymore. The whole thing was just lame.

I guess they finally figured out that dividing the community is a bad long term strategy. They were basically taking their fanbase for granted. They're on the defensive now, since MW3 didn't sell as well as blops, and BF3 sold really well. They probably had a lot of market research of everyone saying they weren't buying elite again....this was the right thing to do.

post #749 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member

http://www.callofduty.com/elite/faq

Call of Duty® Elite - FAQs

To further unite the Call of Duty® community, Activision will be making all its Call of Duty® Elite service features for Call of Duty®®: Black Ops 2 free when the upcoming blockbuster game hits worldwide on November 13, 2012. With Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 free, both new and veteran Call of Duty® Elite members alike will be able to enjoy the full range of Call of Duty® Elite’s robust service and features which will enhance and extend players’ multiplayer experience in the highly-anticipated new game in development by award-winning studio Treyarch.

Q - Why did you make Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 free?

A - We are continually looking for ways to offer more value to our Call of Duty® community to make their experience better. Offering the Call of Duty® Elite service and features for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 for free will help us further unite the Call of Duty® community of gamers, and will take our fans’ ability to connect, compete and improve to the next level.

Q - For Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, will there be any difference between Premium and free members?

A - No, there will not be a separate Call of Duty® Elite Premium membership offering for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2. All Call of Duty® Elite services and features for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 will be free..

Q - If I sign up for a new Call of Duty® Elite account for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, can I also access my player information for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops?

A - Yes, once you've signed up for Call of Duty® Elite, the service will track your stats in all supported Call of Duty® games/platforms. Player information and stat tracking for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops have always been free features, and you will be able to access your player information going forward.

Q - If I sign up for Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, do I get all of Call of Duty® Elite's features for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 (Clan Operations, etc.)?

A -No, not all of them. Many Call of Duty® Elite features, such as stat tracking and player information, have been and will remain free across all Call of Duty® titles and platforms that Call of Duty® Elite supports. However, existing Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3-specific Premium membership features, such as leveling-up your Clan in Clan Operations and special competitions, will remain available to current Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Premium members. We are no longer offering Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Premium memberships now that the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Season of Content is concluding.

Q - Are you giving away all the paid content in Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 to new free users who buy Call of Dut®y: Black Ops 2?

A - A – No, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Premium membership content will not be a part of the free Call of Duty® Elite offering for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2.

Q - I already have a Call of Duty® Elite free membership/login. Do I have to create a new one for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - No, your existing Call of Duty® Elite login information will give you access to all the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 elements in Call of Duty® Elite, as well as your existing career stats and data for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops. You will be able to access all your player and clan information using your existing login.

Q - Q – Will my current Call of Duty® Elite clan for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 3 transfer over for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - A – Yes, your current Call of Duty® Elite clan for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 3 will transfer over for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2. However, your Call of Duty® Elite clan level for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 will be reset, as it is separate from your Call of Duty® Elite clan level for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare 3. Additional details regarding leveling up your Call of Duty® Elite clan for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 will be released at a later date.

Q - Will Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 downloadable content (DLC) be a part of Call of Duty® Elite?

A - No, Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs will be offered separately from Call of Duty® Elite.

Q - How will I be able to purchase Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC if it isn’t part of Call of Duty® Elite?

A - A – Supporting Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, Activision will be selling four epic DLC Map Packs both á la carte and through the introduction of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass. The four Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs will deliver a variety of new Multiplayer and Zombies playable content and are expected to be available in 2013. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all platforms, and pricing and release dates may vary by platform.

Q - How much will the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass cost?

A - A – The Season Pass will deliver all four new Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs at a discounted suggested retail price of $49.99 (discount based on four DLC Map Packs at a suggested retail price of $15 each). The actual retail price for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs will be set by the platform manufacturer and/or retailer.

Q - Where can I purchase a Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass?

A - A- Pre-orders for the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass are available now at select retail outlets. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass and DLC Map Packs may not be available on all gaming platforms, and pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Following the game’s launch on November 13th, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass will be available for purchase at select retail and online outlets worldwide.

Q - What if I’m not ready to buy a Season Pass? Will I be able to purchase Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs individually?

A - Yes, in addition to the Season Pass offering, fans have the choice to purchase the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs á la carte upon each Map Pack release.

Q - If I buy a Season Pass, will I get early access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - No, fans who purchase the Season Pass will have access to each of the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs on the same date as those who purchase the DLC Map Packs á la carte for their respective platform.

Q - When will I be able to find out more details about Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs?

A - Further details regarding the 2013 calendar of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs will be made available following the game’s launch on November 13th.

Q - What platforms will the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass be available for?

A - The Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Season Pass will be available for multiple platforms. Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs will come to the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system first, followed by additional platforms at a later date.

Q - Will the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and DLC Season Pass be available for the Wii U™?

A - With details for the Wii U™ game system from Nintendo being newly announced, Activision is working with Nintendo on the possibility of releasing the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs and the DLC Season Pass for this new gaming platform, and more details will be released at a later date.

Q - Will Call of Duty® Elite continue supporting the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops and Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3?

A - Yes, Call of Duty® Elite was built from the ground up to support Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 and future enabled Call of Duty® game releases, while also including limited functionality for the original Call of Duty®: Black Ops.

Q - What about current Call of Duty® Elite Premium members – will they still get to use all the Premium services and features for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3?

A - Yes, Call of Duty® Elite Premium members will continue to enjoy the Call of Duty® Elite Premium membership features for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 through the end of their current subscription period.

Q - Q – Can I pre-order Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - A – No, pre-orders for Call of Duty® Elite are not available for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2. All Call of Duty® Elite service features for the upcoming blockbuster Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 game, which hits worldwide on November 13, 2012, will be free.

Q - What if I already pre-ordered Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - Pre-orders for Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 are not available. Please check with your local retailer for additional questions.

Q - What if I still have an unused Call of Duty® Elite Premium membership code from purchasing the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 – will I still be able to use it?

A - Yes, if you have an unused Call of Duty® Elite Premium membership code from purchasing the Hardened Edition of Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3, you will be able to use the code up until November 08, 2012 to unlock and access the Call of Duty® Elite Premium membership service and features for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3, including the Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Season of Content.

Q - What about Call of Duty® Elite Founders?

A - Call of Duty® Elite Founders benefits, such as exclusive Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Operations, will continue. However, with the service now nearly a year old, we have no future plans to offer new enrollments for Founders status.

Q - Besides the all-new look and feel and performance optimizations, what are the key features of Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - A – The Call of Duty® Elite service for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 includes a host of great new and improved features, including (but not limited to):

Player HQ – Track Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 performance with rich game statistics, including enhanced match information such as heat maps and recent match data; track challenges and extensively modify your classes like never before using Treyarch’s new Pick 10 Create-a-Class system.
Clan HQ – Join an existing clan or start your own, invite friends and then take part in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 clan competitions with cool digital prizing.
Zombies Support – For the millions of Zombies fans out there, now you can track your Zombies personal statistics and compare it to other players’ around the world.
Call of Duty® Elite TV – Launching with tablet support with Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, the new Call of Duty® Elite TV will deliver a renewed community focus featuring developer tips and strategy programming, custom class overviews and more.
Social Sharing and Notifications – With Call of Duty® Elite’s new notification system, you can stay updated with what is going on in Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2, as well as communicate directly with your clan.

All Call of Duty® Elite features and availability are subject to change.

Q - Will there be a Call of Duty® Elite Collector’s Edition of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - No, there will not be a Call of Duty® Elite Collector’s Edition of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2. Please visit http://www.callofduty.com/blackops2/ce to see more details on the Collector’s Edition offerings for this year’s Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2.

Q - Will Call of Duty® Elite be included in the Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 Collector’s Edition?

A - A – No, Call of Duty® Elite will not be included in the Collector’s Edition of Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2. Call of Duty® Elite services for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 are free, and Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 DLC Map Packs will be offered separately from Call of Duty® Elite.

Q - What platforms will Call of Duty® Elite be available on for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2?

A - Call of Duty® Elite will be available at launch on the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, on select handheld and tablet devices, and on the Web.

Q - Why is Call of Duty® Elite not available on the PC or Wii U™ game system from Nintendo?

A - We are currently evaluating options for Call of Duty® Elite to support the PC and Nintendo’s Wii U™ game system, however Call of Duty® Elite for Call of Duty®: Black Ops 2 will not support these two platforms when the game launches on November 13th.

Q - What languages will Call of Duty® Elite be available in?

A - Call of Duty® Elite is available in English, French, and German languages.

post #750 of 4672 Old 10-15-2012, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 285
You just have to love some FAQ's. People are really, really stupid if they are asking some of these questions.

XBL: xGunner26x

PSN: AMER1CAN_GUNNER

Steam: xGunner26x

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page