Forum Jump: 

post #1441 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 05:11 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

I dunno man, the quality to **** ratio was really low on cod 4. I love crossfire as much as anyone, but bog, bloc, countdown, downpour, pipeline, vacant and wetwork are just total ****ing garbage maps. And then the rest are almost completely indistinct from each other, aside from overgrown. It's also the most unbalanced, the most hackable, and has the least variety.
I'm honestly surprised people are turning on blops 2 so quickly...this is the most satisfied I've been with a cod in the first two weeks out of all of them.

I agree BD. But people gonna hate. After Friday night this past weekend I had to give the game a break for a couple of days. So needless to say I missed outn the Double XP. I was so frustrated and after 2-3 days off I was much better when I turned it back on. That's just how I handled it. Some people just take the game and trade it in. lol.

XBL Gamertag: CoolZero78

Current Games: COD: Ghosts

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 05:40 AM

Liked: 23
Quote:

I dunno man, the quality to **** ratio was really low on cod 4. I love crossfire as much as anyone, but bog, bloc, countdown, downpour, pipeline, vacant and wetwork are just total ****ing garbage maps. And then the rest are almost completely indistinct from each other, aside from overgrown. It's also the most unbalanced, the most hackable, and has the least variety.

eek.gif Hush yo mouth! CoD4 > all.

PSN ID: HushH
XBL GT: HushH03
post #1443 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:12 AM

Liked: 10
Not that I'm an expert here or anything, but now that I've gotten into the game, here are my initial thoughts...

Campaign

I know most people here don't care about the single player, but I really liked the campaign. MW seemed to be all about "go America...the good guy wins!", whereas Black Ops is just really dark and brutal. I know that the campaign is definitely secondary to multiplayer with COD, but I really liked it.

Multiplayer

-- I'm not crazy about the whole ultra modern house music thing they have going on, but I'll get over it I suppose.
-- I didn't like the Pick 10 system at first, but it's growing on me. I don't typically use the tactical slots much, so I can give them up for an extra perk or attachment.
-- I'm still getting used to the way the unlocks and challenges work and it just doesn't seem to be as big of a deal as it was in MW3, so I find myself having to pay more attention to what I've unlocked and have available.
-- I don't love or hate any of the maps just yet. I got tired of the "piles of rubble" with MW3, but some of these maps feel like they've gotten too far away from it...we'll see what the DLC has in store.
-- Nuketown doesn't feel right for some reason. I love the map, but it just seems weird. Not including it in the regular rotation of maps is lame, but what do I know?
-- "Search preferences" is great. I set it to "best" and I don't know if it's just a placebo effect, but I feel like I'm getting more hits and definitely more headshots. It could be a combination of things, but I like this addition.
-- In previous COD's I pretty much used assault rifles exclusively, but with MW3 I found that I did much better trying to play faster with SMGs. With BLOPSII, I find that if I slow down just a bit and use an assault rifle, I start doing much better.
-- I really don't like what they did to Domination. Whoever said that it takes away from what the game was before was spot on. Demolition is great with rounds, but Domination needs to be one long round, and they killed that. I hope they can change it.
-- Hardpoint seems pretty intense, so I'm happy about that.

Anyway, I know I've played with some of you before, but it's been awhile. I usually lone wolf it, but I'm definitely interested in getting into some games with you guys again. For anybody that wants to add me, my GT is Taurus570. Just let me know you're from the forum!
post #1444 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:12 AM

Liked: 11
So I ask myself why do I look forward to logging on each night when I log off each night wanting to scream? For some odd reason I still hold out hope every day will be different.

WELL TODAY IS THE DAY! NEW MOUSE PAD ON MY DOORSTEP! I SHALL RETURN! YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THE T-REX!

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #1445 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:18 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 639
http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/20/activision-pulls-nuketown-2025-from-black-ops-2?abthid=50ab9037d76917f410000013

Activision has caused quite a stir by surprisingly removing the Nuketown 2025 bonus map from multiplayer rotations in Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

The multiplayer map, which was included as a pre-order bonus as well as in the Hardened and Care Package special editions of the game is now only regularly accessible in custom games and in one moshpit playlist following the end of the double XP weekend to celebrate the game's launch.

Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. RIGHT? Don't kill the messenger.

Treyarch game design director David Vonderhaar took to his Twitter to announce the news, saying, "Double XP weekend is official over. That means Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 is as well. I know. RIGHT? Don't kill the messenger. +"

Many assumed that access to the map would be permanent for those who bought the game in the appropriate manner, but it seems this isn't the case. Initially, the map would only remain playable if you started a custom game with your mates, while playing it in another multiplayer mode required waiting for certain one off events.

"Nuketown 2025 / 24-7 will be back for special events," Vonderharr clarified. "You can always play it with your friends in Custom Games."

Following a pretty intense backlash, however, it seems the decision has been eased somewhat. After a large number of people failed to heed Voderhaar's request and shot the messenger quite liberally, the map has been readded to a playlist exclusively available to those who own the bonus stage.

"The Chaos Moshpit playlist has Carrier, Cargo, Express, Hijacked, Slums, Standoff, and Nuketown 2025 in the rotation," Vonderhaar announced earlier today.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II raked in a massive $500 million worldwide in just 24 hours when it launched last week.
post #1446 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:24 AM

Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

Of course Nuketown is coming back in some form, they only got rid of the 24/7 playlist.
I thought I remember reading it here so whoever suggested the Full Auto on the FAL.... THANKS! Holy crap that thing is a beast. I have Select Fire, Grip and Quickdraw Handle on there. Playing TDM and KC, I raised my KD from 1.10 to 1.21 tonight solely using the FAL setup.

The Fal Full Auto owns. My setup is Select Fire, Eotech(sometimes millimeter scanner), Silencer.

I mostly play FFA hence the silencer. My KDR is around 2.20 with it in FFA.

XBL : SAVIOUR KING
post #1447 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:35 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
Liked: 1349
Quote:
Originally Posted by juke_box View Post

Quote:

I'm honestly surprised people are turning on blops 2 so quickly...this is the most satisfied I've been with a cod in the first two weeks out of all of them.

I agree BD. But people gonna hate. After Friday night this past weekend I had to give the game a break for a couple of days. So needless to say I missed outn the Double XP. I was so frustrated and after 2-3 days off I was much better when I turned it back on. That's just how I handled it. Some people just take the game and trade it in. lol.

Yeah I mean, don't get me wrong. The first couple days I died A LOT. But it's a new game, that's to be expected. My K/D and score has crept up since then, and I'm finally starting to get the idiosyncrasies of each map and weapon....it's become considerably less frustrating each day.

I give them a lot of credit for getting the balance pretty damn good out of the gate. No real super weapon has emerged yet. And they didnt have to sacrifice variety to get there. There's a few tweaks I hope they make, and a few guns stand out as being too weak - m27 and m8a1 in particular, and the LMGs sight in too damn slow, even with QD. The guardian might also be a little too effective, but it should probably stay that way and just be made harder to get. Flak jacket doesn't always protect you from the hunter killer, which BTW is the most annoying thing ever conceived in all of cod history. Maybe all of gaming history. It's just instant cheap kill. The black hat is also kind of pointless now that I realize notifies people their equipment is hacked. And footsteps need to be audible, obviously. Overall the balance is very, very good though.

Also, best lobby music ever.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #1448 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 06:49 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 140
Quote:

I dunno man, the quality to **** ratio was really low on cod 4. I love crossfire as much as anyone, but bog, bloc, countdown, downpour, pipeline, vacant and wetwork are just total ****ing garbage maps.

Fail.

Oooops my mistake

Epic Fail. The only bad map from COD4 was Bloc. The rest were good to awesome. Ambush, Shipment, Overgrown, District, Backlot.... Bog a bad map comeon man! Don't go past the G*d*mn bus!!!
bucwylde23 likes this.

XBOX Live: Ell Dudereno
post #1449 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:10 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 98
Quote:

I'll give you Bog and Wetwork for being bad maps, but every other mentioned map is head and shoulders above any map released since CoD4, that's how bad they ****ed it up, let alone the rest of the awesome maps such as Ambush, Crash, Strike...etc.

Most unbalanced and LEAST variety? LOL Each weapon class had major powerful weapons, going with almost anything was viable in that game:

Submachine guns: MP5, P90, Ak74u
Assault: AK47, M-16, M4 Carbine
Both shotguns were great
Sniper Rifles were excellent

Each perk tier had more than one useful perk, tier 1 had Claymores, RPG-7 & Frag x 3
Tier 2 had Stopping power, Juggernaut, Overkill & UAV Jammer
Tier 3 had Extreme conditioning, Dead silence & Steady aim

Those were all powerful and suited different play styles, even the rest were viable for certain setups.

Lets not even talk about the crutches given to newbies with the new kill streaks and laughable attachments in the newer CoDs. In CoD4 S&D mode (one of the most tactical modes) one would literally have to kill almost an entire team in the same round to get an air strike (5 kills, 7 kills wasn't possible in S&D for helicopters since only 6 players are n the game), in the newer games you see kill streaks continue between rounds giving people easy mode kill streak rewards, oh and the luck based care package what a joke.

CoD4 was the first CoD for this gen of online consoles so OBVIOUSLY it'll be more prune to hacks, which the developers tried to avoid making the same mistakes with every release and yet new hacks still appeared, a developer's job is to patch these stuff, but those greedy ****s know working on a new game means more $ so of course they'll stick to that and don't give a **** about a game that was released earlier that people paid full $60 for.

You're of course not the only one who thinks the new CoD games are fun, otherwise it wouldn't have sold as much, I personally prefer to play games that rely more on skill and less on gimmicks, but to each his own I guess.

KRP-500M | Kuro 9G 5020FD + e-lite mod | B&W 683 Fronts | B&W 685 Center | B&W DM601 S3 Rears | HSU VTF3 MK3 Sub | Yamaha RX-V663 AVR
post #1450 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:

Agreed. Cod 4, in its time, was incredible, but it feels dated. BLOPS II is awesome, I couldn't be more pleased with the maps and gameplay. My only problem is the interface for finding challenges, etc, and that the "Calling Cards" are ludicrously difficult to get this time through.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1451 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:21 AM
AVS Club Gold

Liked: 192
I don't think there is a map from any post COD4 game that I would take over any map, save Creek, from COD4 save maybe Terminal. COD4 is still the gold standard by which all other COD's are compared. For sheer gameplay and mechanics, COD4 is unbeatable.

The only reason it is hacked the way it is is because Activision wants it that way to get people to stop playing it and buy the newer versions.
metallicaband likes this.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

post #1452 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:28 AM
AVS Addicted Member

At this point almost every perk from cod 4 has been majorly nerfed or removed for being OP. 3 frags + sonic boom. 2 claymores. Juggernaut. Stopping power. Martyrdom. Last stand! Constant airstrikes. No rockets to shoot down choppers.

In retrospect its kind of a ridiculous game compared to the fine tuned ones we have now.

post #1453 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:33 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by markdavid570 View Post

-- "Search preferences" is great.

Where do I find this in the game?

I never argue with fools cause from a distance you canÂt tell who is who....
post #1454 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicaband View Post

I'll give you Bog and Wetwork for being bad maps, but every other mentioned map is head and shoulders above any map released since CoD4, that's how bad they ****ed it up, let alone the rest of the awesome maps such as Ambush, Crash, Strike...etc.
Most unbalanced and LEAST variety? LOL Each weapon class had major powerful weapons, going with almost anything was viable in that game:
Submachine guns: MP5, P90, Ak74u
Assault: AK47, M-16, M4 Carbine
Both shotguns were great
Sniper Rifles were excellent
Each perk tier had more than one useful perk, tier 1 had Claymores, RPG-7 & Frag x 3
Tier 2 had Stopping power, Juggernaut, Overkill & UAV Jammer
Tier 3 had Extreme conditioning, Dead silence & Steady aim
Those were all powerful and suited different play styles, even the rest were viable for certain setups.
Lets not even talk about the crutches given to newbies with the new kill streaks and laughable attachments in the newer CoDs. In CoD4 S&D mode (one of the most tactical modes) one would literally have to kill almost an entire team in the same round to get an air strike (5 kills, 7 kills wasn't possible in S&D for helicopters since only 6 players are n the game), in the newer games you see kill streaks continue between rounds giving people easy mode kill streak rewards, oh and the luck based care package what a joke.
CoD4 was the first CoD for this gen of online consoles so OBVIOUSLY it'll be more prune to hacks, which the developers tried to avoid making the same mistakes with every release and yet new hacks still appeared, a developer's job is to patch these stuff, but those greedy ****s know working on a new game means more $ so of course they'll stick to that and don't give a **** about a game that was released earlier that people paid full $60 for.
You're of course not the only one who thinks the new CoD games are fun, otherwise it wouldn't have sold as much, I personally prefer to play games that rely more on skill and less on gimmicks, but to each his own I guess.

Oh, come on, the new games require skill to be good, and no, I don't consider camping to get kills as a skill. BLOPS II in fact, for me at least, is much more challenging than MW3, especially at getting the higher killstreaks (gimmicks you call them), so I have just gone back to using the UAV, Hunter Killer, and Sentry Gun, which are helpful, to the team. It's not like we've got Chopper after Chopper going around the map like in MW2, which was the low point of the post CoD 3 era.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1455 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:45 AM

Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

I believe it's right when you connect after clicking on "Xbox Live". It should be in there or in the next screen. Either way, look to the lower right of the screen and you should see a prompt to hit "X" for "Search Preferences".
post #1456 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

At this point almost every perk from cod 4 has been majorly nerfed or removed for being OP. 3 frags + sonic boom. 2 claymores. Juggernaut. Stopping power. Martyrdom. Last stand! Constant airstrikes. No rockets to shoot down choppers.
In retrospect its kind of a ridiculous game compared to the fine tuned ones we have now.

Thinking back on Juggernaut, what were they thinking? How could they not know that was a bad idea? I still get shudders thinking about how many times I died after blasting someone, only to have them turn around and kill me.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1457 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:54 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Martyrdom, last stand AKA scrub perks = overpowered?

Oh man why did I even bother with my previous post.

New CoDs are Fine tuned? LOL

Well in a world where Justin Bieber has millions of fans it makes sense these games would have their share of loyal fans as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Thinking back on Juggernaut, what were they thinking? How could they not know that was a bad idea? I still get shudders thinking about how many times I died after blasting someone, only to have them turn around and kill me.

Umm LRN2AIM maybe?

Juggernaut was a great counter to Snipers, stopping power negates Juggernaut ENTIRELY BTW.

KRP-500M | Kuro 9G 5020FD + e-lite mod | B&W 683 Fronts | B&W 685 Center | B&W DM601 S3 Rears | HSU VTF3 MK3 Sub | Yamaha RX-V663 AVR
post #1458 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 07:59 AM

Liked: 23
Quote:

I believe it's right when you connect after clicking on "Xbox Live". It should be in there or in the next screen. Either way, look to the lower right of the screen and you should see a prompt to hit "X" for "Search Preferences".
Quote:

I think it's actually after you choose Find Match or whatever it is that brings up the different game types. It is kind of hidden in the lower right-hand corner.

PSN ID: HushH
XBL GT: HushH03
post #1459 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM

Liked: 16
Well after feeling "behind" on BLOPS and MW3 about 80% of the time, I am one of those who are enjoying the "BEST" connection option from 3ARC. I can actually go into a 1v1 gunfight and win my fair share. BLOPS 2 has been refreshing for me. biggrin.gif
Maps are what they are, personally I like (most of) them. But then I like Kowloon.
Although I do feel like I have a hunter killer homing beacon on my player all the time. rolleyes.gif
I got select fire for my SWAT last night and I love it! I know everyone is raving on the FAL, so I'll probably work on that also to compare. Loving primary gunfighter with no 2ndary and picking up guns as I go. Good times!
Oh yeah, the crossbow = FUN FTW!

Xbox GT: Crowsslt1
post #1460 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicaband View Post

Martyrdom, last stand AKA scrub perks = overpowered?
Oh man why did I even bother with my previous post.
New CoDs are Fine tuned? LOL
Well in a world where Justin Bieber has millions of fans it makes sense these games would have their share of loyal fans as well.
Umm LRN2AIM maybe?
Juggernaut was a great counter to Snipers, stopping power negates Juggernaut ENTIRELY BTW.

Wow dude, are you having a bad day or something? Is there a reason for the excess of snark? Nothing at all wrong with my aim, thank you very much, however your attitude, needs much fine tuning.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1461 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:05 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 26
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushh View Post

I think it's actually after you choose Find Match or whatever it is that brings up the different game types. It is kind of hidden in the lower right-hand corner.

Thanks guys.

I never argue with fools cause from a distance you canÂt tell who is who....
post #1462 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:06 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hushh View Post

Quote:

Quote:

Yep, although keep in mind this can considerably increase your wait time. It's difficult to find a game in any playlist with less than 10k. I had to turn it off to be able to find any league play matches.

Speaking of league play....after getting cast into the shameful silver league, eventually clawing my way into gold and riding rank 1 in my ladder for a week, they've bumped me into platinum. I'm officially a cut above. tongue.gif

We should get on some league play matches...even though you don't get XP, they've been easily the most exciting matches I've played, since winning or losing actually matters, and you can tell that 10/12 players are playing their hearts out. I'm not quite sure how it works with teams though...

post #1463 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 33
Like MP alot. Typical COD fast pace action. Really like you can skip the kill cam. Unlike Battlefield you have to site through it. Skipping it makes a whole world of a difference. Why do you need to earn tokens to unlock stuff? Played TDM, Headquarters and Hardline(where you have to defend a spot). Like Hardline the most but would be better if I had better team mates to run the objectives.
post #1464 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by coyote_5 View Post

Fail.
Oooops my mistake
Epic Fail. The only bad map from COD4 was Bloc. The rest were good to awesome. Ambush, Shipment, Overgrown, District, Backlot.... Bog a bad map comeon man! Don't go past the G*d*mn bus!!!

Shipment needs to rot in the deepest depths of hell. That map sucked. Hard.

I've been somewhat critical of Blops II so far, but CoD 4 is so ridiculously overrated. Especially when we have what we do now. I always rolleyes.gif when I see posts that proclaim it to be the BEST GAME EVAH! It's caveman technology now. You might as well go outside and play with some sticks.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
post #1465 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 295
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrowSS View Post

Well after feeling "behind" on BLOPS and MW3 about 80% of the time, I am one of those who are enjoying the "BEST" connection option from 3ARC. I can actually go into a 1v1 gunfight and win my fair share. BLOPS 2 has been refreshing for me. biggrin.gif
Maps are what they are, personally I like (most of) them. But then I like Kowloon.
Although I do feel like I have a hunter killer homing beacon on my player all the time. rolleyes.gif
I got select fire for my SWAT last night and I love it! I know everyone is raving on the FAL, so I'll probably work on that also to compare. Loving primary gunfighter with no 2ndary and picking up guns as I go. Good times!
Oh yeah, the crossbow = FUN FTW!
I picked up someones FAL with a select fire and was not wow'd by it. I do however really like the SMR for a semi-auto rifle and am working on unlocking select fire on that... you should try it, it's nasty. I pulled the trigger on my second prestige and burned a token on the SCAR, that gun just works really well for me and as much as I wanted the tac insert having a rifle that I could tweak in a couple different classes and works well for me was of more value.

Sorry to Pill and any others that sent me an invite last night. My nephew was visiting and hadn't played yet so we were catching up, having some beer and taking turns playing matches. I really need to get another controller.

My Rig

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

post #1466 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:15 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 67
Quote:

Yep, although keep in mind this can considerably increase your wait time. It's difficult to find a game in any playlist with less than 10k. I had to turn it off to be able to find any league play matches.
Speaking of league play....after getting cast into the shameful silver league, eventually clawing my way into gold and riding rank 1 in my ladder for a week, they've bumped me into platinum. I'm officially a cut above. tongue.gif
We should get on some league play matches...even though you don't get XP, they've been easily the most exciting matches I've played, since winning or losing actually matters, and you can tell that 10/12 players are playing their hearts out. I'm not quite sure how it works with teams though...

ohhhh so is that why I couldn't find a league match to get into last night?

I sat there forever. Then I got BB into my match and we tried teh champion series and did OK. Had 2 greenies that never spawned/played throughout a whole match of S&D so it was essentially 4on2. I was pissed, lol.

The live streaming is awesome. Had a friend watching us play and he could hear me talking and all that. I definitely want to do it again but 500xp is crap so maybe after i max prestige.

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5: You know who's cool and doesn't know it? Bucwylde. Jus' sayin.

post #1467 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Tokens take the place of the "CoD Cash" they had in the original Black Ops. I'm kinda like you though, not a big fan of having to "buy" unlocks. Seems pointless, just unlock it when you rank up to it.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1468 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksvr4 View Post

Like MP alot. Typical COD fast pace action. Really like you can skip the kill cam. Unlike Battlefield you have to site through it. Skipping it makes a whole world of a difference. Why do you need to earn tokens to unlock stuff? Played TDM, Headquarters and Hardline(where you have to defend a spot). Like Hardline the most but would be better if I had better team mates to run the objectives.

I tried Hardline last night late just to try it out and ended up forcing myself to quit I was enjoying it so much, I had to get to bed. It was like HQ but different, I liked it alot. I saw you on at some point last night I would roll with you HK.

For others, what exactly do you earn to make the FAL full auto, is it just a weapon unlock?

Here to help and learn. Thanks AVS.
XBL: HoosierInOhio

post #1469 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

Shipment needs to rot in the deepest depths of hell. That map sucked. Hard.
I've been somewhat critical of Blops II so far, but CoD 4 is so ridiculously overrated. Especially when we have what we do now. I always rolleyes.gif when I see posts that proclaim it to be the BEST GAME EVAH! It's caveman technology now. You might as well go outside and play with some sticks.

Agreed. Back in 2007, it was amazing, and I've got 125+ hours in it to prove how much I loved it, but it just feels stale and dated, even on the PC.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1470 of 4672 Old 11-20-2012, 08:21 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Wow dude, are you having a bad day or something? Is there a reason for the excess of snark? Nothing at all wrong with my aim, thank you very much, however your attitude, needs much fine tuning.

I guess I did sound a bit like an ass**** reading my earlier post lol, didn't intend to be one though so I apologize about that, the whole old Juggernaut argument just irritates me considering when looking at the facts it can be countered and it's not nearly as ridiculous as some of the stuff that were introduced in the later games (e.g One Man Army from MW2, a perk that could literally give you infinite grenade launchers lol).

Anyway this is the BLOPS2 thread and I don't want to hijack it further explaining why CoD4 is a MUCH better game :P, enjoy the game guys, as long as you're having fun that's all that matters =).

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page