Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 4672 Old 05-15-2012, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

7Months ago!?!?!?!?!? Do you really believe that!? lol Trust me. They won't be fixing it. Which is sad because I had such high hopes. There's a reason I was playing it about a week before it came out. Played the piss out of it.All to be saddened lol

Calm down man.

The fact that it's still being worked on seven months after release is a good thing as far as bug quashing goes. A lot of companies would have given up, but they seem to be committed to working on it and bettering the game and I give them props for that. Still, had there been a MP beta, maybe they would have gotten the spawn issues fixed from day one.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 4672 Old 05-15-2012, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Calm down man.

The fact that it's still being worked on seven months after release is a good thing as far as bug quashing goes. A lot of companies would have given up, but they seem to be committed to working on it and bettering the game and I give them props for that. Still, had there been a MP beta, maybe they would have gotten the spawn issues fixed from day one.

I'm calm lol. Just sayin. You like it. I believe it's "craptastic."
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #153 of 4672 Old 05-15-2012, 04:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 1352
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post


Calm down man.

Don't forget who you're dealing with here.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #154 of 4672 Old 05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

I'm calm lol. Just sayin. You like it. I believe it's "craptastic."

And you have that right, but there's millions of us out there that enjoy the game enough to have played several days worth of hours and feel that it's quite fun and worth our time to play it.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #155 of 4672 Old 05-15-2012, 07:10 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sage11x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 395
What's the use of all the balance and cool gear if the lag is lag-tastic(!) and the frame rate is inconsistent? Eh-- it's just two different ways to look at things I guess.

I'll tell you this: I USED to complain about commando knifing and noob tubes but I found that they weren't as bad as I thought. Honestly! Panic knifing in blops is equally as frustrating as commando lunges in mw2. Killstreak spam in mw3 (thanks: support) is nearly as annoying as noob tube spam in mw2. And let's not forget the dreaded blop shot and the joy of mw3s death streaks! Nothing says skill like winning because you lost!

Don't get me wrong-- I respect your opinion and I can totally see where you're coming from. I'm not even trying to defend mw2 or argue that it wasn't cheese-o-riffic. But I've found that, as this series has progressed, there's more to complain about now than ever before! Lol! I haven't played mw3 in months because the lag made me a whiny bastard... Nevermind all the other stuff that made me crazy! As you can see I'll play cheesy as long as the game has acceptable lag, rock solid frame rate, decent resolution and sharp textures! Lol!

It's easy to make me happy nowadays!

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
sage11x is online now  
post #156 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 07:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post


And you have that right, but there's millions of us out there that enjoy the game enough to have played several days worth of hours and feel that it's quite fun and worth our time to play it.

I wouldn't say millions anymore. Maybe at one point in time there was. But I don't think that's the case anymore. The only consistent thing about the game was its inconsistency. Lagg tastic and choppy frames. Spawn system will never be fixed and should have NEVER been that bad to begin with. I don't know what they were thinking.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #157 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 07:46 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
Daekwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 10,261
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 333
I know Im late. I know I've said this before. But:

COD4>BO>MW3>MW2>W@W>COD2>COD3>COD

Did I forget anything? lol



I have no major gripes about MW3. Im honestly surprised so many people whine about the lag in the game, as I find it plays well.. and seems pretty well balanced. Almost always a good time when im online playing it and I still try to play it as much as possible.

Xbox Live & PSN gamertag- Daekwan
www.facebook.com/Daekwan
Daekwan is offline  
post #158 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 07:53 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

I know Im late. I know I've said this before. But:

COD4>BO>MW3>MW2>W@W>COD2>COD3>COD

Did I forget anything? lol



I have no major gripes about MW3. Im honestly surprised so many people whine about the lag in the game, as I find it plays well.. and seems pretty well balanced. Almost always a good time when im online playing it and I still try to play it as much as possible.

Even if I'm raping. I'm still hating the game lol. Hit detection. Lag compensation. Love the ideas of the game. But hate the feel.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #159 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 08:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
sage11x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 395
I wonder which of the guns from the supposed 'leaked' list of weapons is going to be the new uber-brew of black ops 2? You know it's coming! MP40, FAMAS-- 3arc always has one gun that makes everything else look like a red-headed step child! It's their achilles heel!

The famas in blops may be my single biggest complaint with the game... I don't even think second chance bothers me as much! It's an AR, SMG, and sniper all in one and I'll be damned if it isn't the only gun with stopping power in the whole game! I used to think the AUG was it's equal (after I stopped playing with the famas-- it was literally on EACH and EVERYONE of my 5 classes for my first prestige) but every time I burn through my ammo and pick up one of these Saturday-night-noob-specials it's akin to popping in god-mode in the command screen! Lol! Gun is redonkulous!!!

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
sage11x is online now  
post #160 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 09:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
bbexperience's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Jackson, MI
Posts: 2,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

I wonder which of the guns from the supposed 'leaked' list of weapons is going to be the new uber-brew of black ops 2? You know it's coming! MP40, FAMAS-- 3arc always has one gun that makes everything else look like a red-headed step child! It's their achilles heel!

The famas in blops may be my single biggest complaint with the game... I don't even think second chance bothers me as much! It's an AR, SMG, and sniper all in one and I'll be damned if it isn't the only gun with stopping power in the whole game! I used to think the AUG was it's equal (after I stopped playing with the famas-- it was literally on EACH and EVERYONE of my 5 classes for my first prestige) but every time I burn through my ammo and pick up one of these Saturday-night-noob-specials it's akin to popping in god-mode in the command screen! Lol! Gun is redonkulous!!!

The Famas was never that much better than any other gun. People waaay over reacted to it. And then they nerfed it, which made it even less overpowered. So, in the current Blops world, the Commando and AUG are at least as good.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
bbexperience is offline  
post #161 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 09:23 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 1352
Yeah, once they nerfed the aim speed and accuracy, you hardly see anyone use it anymore.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #162 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 09:27 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

I wouldn't say millions anymore. Maybe at one point in time there was. But I don't think that's the case anymore. The only consistent thing about the game was its inconsistency. Lagg tastic and choppy frames. Spawn system will never be fixed and should have NEVER been that bad to begin with. I don't know what they were thinking.

Have you seen the global play and sales numbers for the game? It is millions.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #163 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 09:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

The Famas was never that much better than any other gun. People waaay over reacted to it. And then they nerfed it, which made it even less overpowered. So, in the current Blops world, the Commando and AUG are at least as good.

Agreed.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #164 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 12:02 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sage11x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 395
Lol! I 100% disagree with anyone that claims there is any gun that nears the level of the FAMAS in blops. And I'm the guy who said the UMP45 in mw2 wasn't overpowered! No offense but... you're all ****ing nuts if you think the famas wasn't OP!

For christ's sake they outlawed the weapon in MLG! That should tell you right there! Lol!

Anyway. I'd rather deal with one OP gun or OP killstreak (looking at you, SR71) than a mess of BS (looking at you, MW3). I'll always bemoan the fact we never got a true sequel to cod4-- I mean, MW2 was oh so close but just never felt 'right' the way cod4 did. I guess you never forget your first! In any event, I expect that blops 2 will carry on 3arcs tradition of a (mostly) balanced and fun game!

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
sage11x is online now  
post #165 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Have you seen the global play and sales numbers for the game? It is millions.

I know how high the sales were. Highest in COD history. Maybe even gaming? That's a lot of pissed off fans.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #166 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 01:06 PM
Member
 
kev0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Attachment 246671

That cycle didn't really apply for me with BLOPS, I still hold that it is the best in the series (other than the groundbreaking MW of course). And for MW3 I was on "hate the game" by december.
kev0ut is offline  
post #167 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 01:08 PM
Member
 
kev0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookilook View Post

COD4>BO>MW2>MW3, as long as BO2 slots between COD4 and BO I'll be very happy. However, I can already tell that Quadrotors will be littered in MP.

All of this. I just hope the quads are a high enough KS to not be too annoying. Treyarch seem competent so I think they will realize that after all the RCXD hate.
kev0ut is offline  
post #168 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 01:13 PM
Member
 
kev0ut's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 123
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Calm down man.

The fact that it's still being worked on seven months after release is a good thing as far as bug quashing goes. A lot of companies would have given up, but they seem to be committed to working on it and bettering the game and I give them props for that. Still, had there been a MP beta, maybe they would have gotten the spawn issues fixed from day one.

lol, if they can't fix the spawn issues HALF A YEAR after the game has been released, how could a MP beta have possibly helped anything? I can't believe people are still expecting them to fix the spawn and lag problems. They are obviously incompetent, give up hope already!
kev0ut is offline  
post #169 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by kev0ut View Post

lol, if they can't fix the spawn issues HALF A YEAR after the game has been released, how could a MP beta have possibly helped anything? I can't believe people are still expecting them to fix the spawn and lag problems. They are obviously incompetent, give up hope already!

I don't think they're incompetent. Tell me a game that doesn't have some sort of problem? They don't exist. It's just in a shooter on smallish maps, spawn killing/dying is easily noticeable and annoying. Now, it happens rarely enough that it isn't a gamekiller, but I freely admit that to me, it's the worst part of the game.

I experience little to no lag anymore so I won't even bother commenting on that.

A beta would have given them the information to possibly make changes within the maps/code to have had it fixed by now. When it comes to online games, betas do no harm.

I'm not "giving up hope" nor am I sitting on here wasting my time trolling threads about the game, so if it gets fixed, I will be happy, if it doesn't, I'll deal with it like I do now, view it as the annoyance it is, and continue to play and enjoy a flawed, but exceptionally fun game.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #170 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 05:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
sage11x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Brighton, MI
Posts: 2,331
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 171 Post(s)
Liked: 395
^ Halo 3


"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
sage11x is online now  
post #171 of 4672 Old 05-16-2012, 10:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post


I don't think they're incompetent. Tell me a game that doesn't have some sort of problem? They don't exist. It's just in a shooter on smallish maps, spawn killing/dying is easily noticeable and annoying. Now, it happens rarely enough that it isn't a gamekiller, but I freely admit that to me, it's the worst part of the game.

I experience little to no lag anymore so I won't even bother commenting on that.

A beta would have given them the information to possibly make changes within the maps/code to have had it fixed by now. When it comes to online games, betas do no harm.

I'm not "giving up hope" nor am I sitting on here wasting my time trolling threads about the game, so if it gets fixed, I will be happy, if it doesn't, I'll deal with it like I do now, view it as the annoyance it is, and continue to play and enjoy a flawed, but exceptionally fun game.

1.Spawn issues is enough to hate the game.
2. Every single map is small. Enough to hate the game.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #172 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

1.Spawn issues is enough to hate the game.
2. Every single map is small. Enough to hate the game.

For you maybe, but again, your experience and thoughts on the game run counter to millions of other gamers.

Every map is not small.....come on, you're just hyperbolizing now.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #173 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 07:46 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post


For you maybe, but again, your experience and thoughts on the game run counter to millions of other gamers.

Every map is not small.....come on, you're just hyperbolizing now.

Uh. What's the last COD you played before this? Which was your favorite. You can't possibly say every map is not small. The devs even said themselves they designed smaller maps because of such high popularity of nuketown. Smallest yet most popular map in cod. ( Besides rust )

All other CODs had huge maps compared to MW3.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #174 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 08:14 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by JukeBox360 View Post

Uh. What's the last COD you played before this? Which was your favorite. You can't possibly say every map is not small. The devs even said themselves they designed smaller maps because of such high popularity of nuketown. Smallest yet most popular map in cod. ( Besides rust )

All other CODs had huge maps compared to MW3.

Define small? Bakaara isn't small, neither is Black Box, Mission, Hardhat, Foundry, Sanctuary, Downturn, Liberation, etc. Are they smaller, on average than say, the maps of MW2? Probably, but I wouldn't classify them as "small".

Small maps to me are Dome, Nuketown, Bootleg, etc.

Oh, and to answer your question, I have played every CoD going back to the first one on the PC, the day it came out.

At this point, it's pretty obvious you're just trolling for an argument so I'm just going to let you continue to do that without attempting to rationalize with you further.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #175 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 08:33 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
bd2003's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Long Island, NY
Posts: 10,320
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
Liked: 1352
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

At this point, it's pretty obvious you're just trolling for an argument so I'm just going to let you continue to do that without attempting to rationalize with you further.

lol, I'm telling you man....it aint worth it.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
bd2003 is online now  
post #176 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 09:01 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

Define small? Bakaara isn't small, neither is Black Box, Mission, Hardhat, Foundry, Sanctuary, Downturn, Liberation, etc. Are they smaller, on average than say, the maps of MW2? Probably, but I wouldn't classify them as "small".

Small maps to me are Dome, Nuketown, Bootleg, etc.

Oh, and to answer your question, I have played every CoD going back to the first one on the PC, the day it came out.

At this point, it's pretty obvious you're just trolling for an argument so I'm just going to let you continue to do that without attempting to rationalize with you further.

I'm not trolling with you trying to make an agrument. I'm trying to see your point.

How is Hard Hat not a small map? That's THEE smallest map on MW3. And I'm talking on average of every cod game. The average map size is in fact smaller then other cods. Keep in mind. That isn't me just saying it for the heck of it. The developers themselves took that route due to the popularity of smaller maps. That's a big part of how they made MW3.

I personally loved maps like Derail. Afgan. Heck even Wasteland. I like how everything is more open and not so crowded.

They need to stop trying to get more people into the game by inputting more things like map packs or modes like infected.

Don't get me wrong. I LOVE infected. I think it's awesome. Reminds me of a multiplier zombies. Top it off you get specialist. Which is literally my favorite addition to the cod series.

BUT, instead of them taking the time to add all this crap and keep people in. They should fix the game. 7 months is not a good time for them to fix such big issues. If your car broke down would you be ok with it taking 7 months to fix? PC? Internet? Anything!? My guess is no. I don't buy a game for it to become playable 7months down the road. I buy it because I'm into it now. There is a such thing as releasing something when it wasn't ready. This year they did it with MW3 and that Elite BS. Biggest waste I've ever seen.
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #177 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 09:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Myrtledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 99
New trailer coming out this Saturday.

I am expecting another single player trailer, probably not in game footage.

Myrtledog is offline  
post #178 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 09:05 AM
AVS Special Member
 
JukeBox360's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: NY
Posts: 6,653
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 50
I hope it's good. Based off the 1st trailer. I didn't like it lol. It didn't make me want to buy it at all. Even though I know I'll be playing it the second I can get my dirty hands on it!
JukeBox360 is offline  
post #179 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jblank74's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bristol, Tennessee
Posts: 2,054
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

New trailer coming out this Saturday.

I am expecting another single player trailer, probably not in game footage.

I wish they'd show some multi-player footage, kinda itching to see some video of it, or at least get some additional info.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

 

Carl Sagan (1980)

jblank74 is offline  
post #180 of 4672 Old 05-17-2012, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Myrtledog's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 1,616
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 99
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

I wish they'd show some multi-player footage, kinda itching to see some video of it, or at least get some additional info.

I don't think we will see that until the end of the summer at their big COD XP event. Rumor is it is in London this year in late summer.

Myrtledog is offline  
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off