Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1982 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 07:30 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
Liked: 1390
There was a point earlier last morning where I couldn't connect at all, but didnt really notice anything abnormal once it was up and running.

Whatever balance tweaks they made are ridiculously minor. I barely notice any difference with the SMGs.
jblank74 likes this.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #1983 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 07:42 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksvr4 View Post

^^ I had host and connection issues last night. I couldn't get one game in without host mirgration. As for lag, it was there too but not too much. Other than that, I had probably the worst time playing. Every game I was in, I get my arsh handed to me. I couldn't get the kill or win a gun fight. I got so fustrated, I thought about selling the game altogether. It was that bad. That was the reason I returned all the last COD series. I thought Blk ops2 would be different but I think it might just happen again.

Same here. Whatever they released in the patch did nothing to help me. I had around a 1.2 kdr going into this weekend but averaged around .5 all weekend and plenty of WTF moments to go with it. Pretty much ready to pack this up and trade it in.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daekwan View Post

Still having issues, but it definitely played smoother than before. Playing S&D with AVS members they all witnessed quite a few WTF moments where I clearly was getting hits on targets in 1 on 1 gunfights, but the enemy's killcam shows me shooting to the left & right.
For shyts & giggles.. I put in COD4. And its just absolutely laughable the difference between the two. COD4 is fast, fun & reliable. There simply are no WTF moments. In 45 mins of playing I didnt run into a single hacked lobby. Its still by far the best COD experience I've had.

I hopped on CoD4 for a while Sat. night. Same thing, completely smooth games and no issues. Only hacked lobby I ran into was when I attempted to join a ground war match. Wish we could just get a freshened up version of CoD4.

PSN ID: HushH
XBL GT: HushH03
post #1984 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 07:44 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

There was a point earlier last morning where I couldn't connect at all, but didnt really notice anything abnormal once it was up and running.
Whatever balance tweaks they made are ridiculously minor. I barely notice any difference with the SMGs.

Yeah I don't notice much difference either. The only change that would affect me directly is the FAL, and I didn't have any issues with it last night or notice much increased recoil. It also didn't seem they changed much on the shotties, as we all witnessed Daekwan get one shotted from about 30 feet away in Aftermath last night.

PS - have I mentioned how much I love the AGR? Until more people start running EMP grenades, I can't imagine getting rid of this. Once I get it, the VSAT and Lodestar are pretty much guaranteed, especially if we're playing KC or Domination.

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #1985 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 07:56 AM

Liked: 13
I am better at this COD than any other. If the dang thing wouldn't disconnect so much I really would have a whole lot to complain about. Geez.

XBL Gamertag: CoolZero78

Current Games: COD: Ghosts

post #1986 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by hushh View Post

Same here. Whatever they released in the patch did nothing to help me. I had around a 1.2 kdr going into this weekend but averaged around .5 all weekend and plenty of WTF moments to go with it. Pretty much ready to pack this up and trade it in.
I hopped on CoD4 for a while Sat. night. Same thing, completely smooth games and no issues. Only hacked lobby I ran into was when I attempted to join a ground war match. Wish we could just get a freshened up version of CoD4.

I kind of wish they would have a CoD Greatest Hits game, that was a real mix of maps from all the games, guns from all the games, etc. I think it would be fun.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #1987 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 08:13 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

Quote:

Yeah I don't notice much difference either. The only change that would affect me directly is the FAL, and I didn't have any issues with it last night or notice much increased recoil. It also didn't seem they changed much on the shotties, as we all witnessed Daekwan get one shotted from about 30 feet away in Aftermath last night.

PS - have I mentioned how much I love the AGR? Until more people start running EMP grenades, I can't imagine getting rid of this. Once I get it, the VSAT and Lodestar are pretty much guaranteed, especially if we're playing KC or Domination.

Yeah man, the AGR is boss. It's my go-to high killstreak. It's like a sentry gun on wheels, and takes a serious beating. People don't know how to deal with it, you can't win a face to face battle against it, and you can't just back around the corner, cause it will chase you down. Even EMPs just stun it. I don't think it's OP per se, but it puts the dragonfire and stealth chopper to shame.

post #1988 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 08:34 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hushh View Post

Hushh, I went ahead and activated xbl and got on mw2 over the weekend. It was fun and I didn't experience any issues except getting used to playing fps again and getting my hand eye coordination like they use to.

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757

bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
post #1989 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 09:26 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 333
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

I kind of wish they would have a CoD Greatest Hits game, that was a real mix of maps from all the games, guns from all the games, etc. I think it would be fun.

I've always wanted something like that. Give me COD4, with map packs from MW2 & MW3.

Actually here's an even better idea. Make the map packs from every modern warfare release.. available in every other modern warfare release. So for something like $19.99 I can play all the maps in any version of the game I have.

Clearly Im dreaming.. but still.

Xbox Live & PSN gamertag- Daekwan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #1990 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 09:27 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jitu View Post

Hushh, I went ahead and activated xbl and got on mw2 over the weekend. It was fun and I didn't experience any issues except getting used to playing fps again and getting my hand eye coordination like they use to.

I almost jumped into your MW2 match.. but I just couldnt do it. I dont have great memories of MW2 and ended up playing COD4/BLOPS2 instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
post #1991 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 10:40 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Quote:

I almost jumped into your MW2 match.. but I just couldnt do it. I dont have great memories of MW2 and ended up playing COD4/BLOPS2 instead.

We didn't get much mw2 game time in the past anyway so it's cool. I have a fetish for the ac130 and when I am on the ground and get to hear the screaming shells raining down it gives me wargasm lol!

We all have or own favorite CoD series. Mine happens to be mw2 an its because I am pretty good at it vs all the other ones I have played.

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757

bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
post #1992 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:

Quote:

I've always wanted something like that. Give me COD4, with map packs from MW2 & MW3.
Actually here's an even better idea. Make the map packs from every modern warfare release.. available in every other modern warfare release. So for something like $19.99 I can play all the maps in any version of the game I have.
Clearly Im dreaming.. but still.
I'm sure Activision will want to milk this cow until the very end so I wouldn't be surprised to see a "anniversary" edition for the next gen xbox, throw in the most voted maps from all MW games. I'd buy it in a heartbeat.

I played a bit yesterday... after my probation ended... dumb ass game. Most of my matches were good for a change.

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

post #1993 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 11:27 AM
AVS Addicted Member

There's no way these games don't make their way to next gen consoles on XBLA/PSN. There's a lot of paths they can take, they can just rerelease them in 1080p, they can completely remake them like battlefield 1943, they could definitely do the greatest hits thing, etc.

The one thing I don't think they'll do is **** them out all at once. They need to be spaced pretty far apart to make sure people focus on one at time so there's enough people playing MP.

Cod4 will rise again. Maybe they'll even pack it in with the collectors edition of mw4, like they threw cod1 in with mw2. Imagine that and a nextbox underneath your tree next year. smile.gif

post #1994 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 11:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

There's no way these games don't make their way to next gen consoles on XBLA/PSN. There's a lot of paths they can take, they can just rerelease them in 1080p, they can completely remake them like battlefield 1943, they could definitely do the greatest hits thing, etc.
The one thing I don't think they'll do is **** them out all at once. They need to be spaced pretty far apart to make sure people focus on one at time so there's enough people playing MP.
Cod4 will rise again. Maybe they'll even pack it in with the collectors edition of mw4, like they threw cod1 in with mw2. Imagine that and a nextbox underneath your tree next year. smile.gif
After seeing what they did with Halo Anniversary I have very high hopes.

post #1995 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 12:23 PM

Quote:

Ha! I will have the new Xbox on release day. Maybe they will launch the new COD with it?

post #1996 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 12:34 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by juke_box View Post

Quote:

Ha! I will have the new Xbox on release day. Maybe they will launch the new COD with it?

They definitely will. They always have.

The real question is, whether the 360 players can play with the nextbox players.

post #1997 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 01:24 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:

Yeah man, the AGR is boss. It's my go-to high killstreak. It's like a sentry gun on wheels, and takes a serious beating. People don't know how to deal with it, you can't win a face to face battle against it, and you can't just back around the corner, cause it will chase you down. Even EMPs just stun it. I don't think it's OP per se, but it puts the dragonfire and stealth chopper to shame.

One blackhat takes out the AGR. Thru a wall, I might add. biggrin.gif Some people don't know that...

Xbox GT: CROWSS_LT1
post #1998 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 03:45 PM
AVS Addicted Member

post #1999 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 04:40 PM
AVS Addicted Member

I've found the secret to getting the lag advantage:

Download a large file(s) on your internet connection while playing. Just did that for the past 30mins while playing and I was totalling dominating. Also getting 2-3 shot kills and winning one on one gunfights all over the place! It was almost COD4-like!!

Black Hat is awesome by the way! I use it on every class now. It will take down UAVs, hack equipment and steal care packages like crazy. Makes the game alot more fun!

post #2000 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 04:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 101
Quote:

I've found the secret to getting the lag advantage:
Download a large file(s) on your internet connection while playing. Just did that for the past 30mins while playing and I was totalling dominating.

I was doing that all the time with MW3. It was the only way I could have a really good game. I haven't done that at all with Blops 2. Blops 2 has been my best KDR so far in any COD game so I am afraid to screw with my connection right now.

post #2001 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 05:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Yep, with MW3 I'd stream HD movie on my bluray player and NF upstairs... guess it's time to do the same for blops. I got another probation today when I stepped away between matched and was kicked for inactivity... what a joke. Maybe you should fix your POS game and you wouldn't need to devise some dumb ass punishment for lag quitters.

post #2002 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:

Yeah and I hate that too. Basically he's playing Team Deathmatch within Domination and to me, that 135-1 or whatever he got, is a ******** achievement. Ya got a room of people playing a game the way it's intended, and one fool doing the opposite, and that makes him a great player? Please. Show me this guy going 30-3 with 10 caps and a dozen defends and THEN I will give him some credit.
What does it matter? I don't know if his team won or not, but when the other team's dead for most of the match, it makes playing the objective a whole lot easier for the rest of the team lol...

Xbox Live: General PATT0N
post #2003 of 4672 Old 12-10-2012, 10:26 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post

What does it matter? I don't know if his team won or not, but when the other team's dead for most of the match, it makes playing the objective a whole lot easier for the rest of the team lol...

Yep, you don't need to capture objectives to win a match so long as your team is doing it. I guarantee his team had no problem with him dominating the other team with killstreaks.

To say the guy isn't good is nuts, I'd like to see how often anyone who thinks he isn't good can get 100+ kill games.

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5:

post #2004 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 02:46 AM

Well, I played a good bit last night and had some awesome games.

Elite says I am averaging 2.61 k/d over my last 18 games.

Btw I also run the Black Hat on every class along with the Engineer perk. Too bad they patched stealing care packages from team mates. lol

post #2005 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 03:42 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightintel View Post

Yep, you don't need to capture objectives to win a match so long as your team is doing it. I guarantee his team had no problem with him dominating the other team with killstreaks.

To say the guy isn't good is nuts, I'd like to see how often anyone who thinks he isn't good can get 100+ kill games.

Yeah, it's not the good ones I'm worried about though. Unless they're that nasty, and you're not up against a bunch of players so obviously incompetent, I'd rather they at least tried to cap a flag every now and then.
jblank74 likes this.

post #2006 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 04:07 AM

Quote:

Yeah, it's not the good ones I'm worried about though. Unless they're that nasty, and you're not up against a bunch of players so obviously incompetent, I'd rather they at least tried to cap a flag every now and then.

I agree. Nothing like having to cap the A or C flag by yourself at the beginning of the match. There's just no excuse for that.

post #2007 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 04:42 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:

I agree. Nothing like having to cap the A or C flag by yourself at the beginning of the match. There's just no excuse for that.

Actually, that is exactly the best way to do it. It's a waste of time for the whole team to stand there when it is the one time in the whole game a single person can pretty much be guaranteed to cap a point solo. Just having one person cap A or C makes the odds of getting B exponentially higher.

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #2008 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 04:50 AM

I agree somewhat. I think at least 1-2 should cap it to cut down on the time. Another thing I hate is when you jump on a flag the randoms sit back and wait for the enemy team so they can kill them after they've killed you. Err.

post #2009 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 05:08 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

Quote:

Actually, that is exactly the best way to do it. It's a waste of time for the whole team to stand there when it is the one time in the whole game a single person can pretty much be guaranteed to cap a point solo. Just having one person cap A or C makes the odds of getting B exponentially higher.

Yeah, my experience with pubs is usually that everyone stops at A, despite my pleading to rush B. Even in a platinum league match. When I get to B all by myself it's like five versus one.

Most of the time when I play, I don't have the luxury of using a mic, so I usually just play mercenary. In there, you just have to have the mentality that no one is going to do it but yourself. You have to cap every flag, plant every bomb, shoot down every chopper, etc. You're lucky if one of your teammates has a rocket launcher, but 99% of players have no idea how to use smoke, EMPs, trophies or tac inserts. Ground war is barely any better.

So when I see a guy playing against a team so moronic that no one even tried to shoot his stuff down, protect their flanks, or was even capable of retaking a flag after this guy constantly flipped the spawns....I dunno, I feel like it says a lot more about the common scrub than this guy's skill. There's no excuse for letting those streaks stay up that long....no one ever broke his momentum.

post #2010 of 4672 Old 12-11-2012, 06:37 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucwylde23 View Post

Im not saying he's bad. I'm saying he's cheesey.

He's purposely playing TDM in a DOM game. This is has gone on for years and is an easy way to rack up kills. Show me a video of him getting 100+kills in TDM.. and then I will be impressed.

Until then I LOVVVVVVVVVVE running into people like him in OBJ based games, because then I start playing TDM in the OBJ based game too. And more often than not, they back out the lobby when the round is over because somebody has ruined the cheesey shyt they were attempting to do.

You wanna play TDM. Go play TDM! Not DOM.
jblank74 likes this.

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page