post #2881 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 12:44 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 277 Post(s)
Liked: 1386
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudubb1n View Post

Im starting to agree with jammy from day one hes been saying RUN A TAC!!
running tac with fast hands is a game changer for me. Makes running objectives very easy and makes me a huge PITA for the other team I can spawn and drop the tac in around 2 seconds.

Yep. It's so powerful that its banned from champions series league play. Each player using one is worth 2-3 that aren't.

You just have to accept a lower k/d and almost zero killstreaks while using one....otherwise you ain't using it right.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2882 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 12:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Yeah i use it on pistol / shotgun classes.

ghost with low kill streaks.
uav
hunter killer
counter

I have found its key to use fast hands with it. cuts the prime time for dropping the tac in 1/2

Come at me Broseph
XBox live GT:Dubs4President
post #2883 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 12:48 PM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Liked: 31
Quote:

running tac with fast hands is a game changer for me. Makes running objectives very easy and makes me a huge PITA for the other team I can spawn and drop the tac in around 2 seconds.

What you talkin' about Dubs ... Tac or No Tac you are a PITA! wink.gifbiggrin.gif

XBL Gamertag - blowfish7494

"Pull up your big boy pants and deal with it" - The Wife!

"Put on your man suit and fake it" - The Wife

post #2884 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 12:57 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 35
Quote:

Every good team that spawn traps has 2 guys that run tac.

Worst (or perhaps best) level for it is hijacked - that map was where I witnessed someone with 130+ kills in a single HCCTF game, and a score over 16k.

"I am the Lizard King, I can do anything"

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #2885 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 12:59 PM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HuskerOmaha View Post

You know, thinking about this Chalupatron vs The World competition, I really think after playing against Chalupa you can interchange any members of that squad other than Conman and maybe Buc and its the same thing.

In some ways this is probably right. Each of us does things a little differently in our group. Buc and Conman are basically killing machines. They go for the objective when needed but they aren't constantly trying to plant, cap, etc. Dubs, Myst, Cobra, and Kabob can also put up big numbers but tend to go for the objectives a little more. Gutter, Sneaky and Meow are consistent in kills and capping.

Then there are guys like Me, BB, Mighty, Jammy, Snarky etc who cap, plant, defuse, shoot down air support etc. I frankly don't give a rats a$$ about my KDR and it shows. I will cap, plant, defuse, capture the flag, shoot down air whatever is needed to help win. I know these guys can handle the killing side so I do the grunt work. I like to get my kills like everyone else and do my best to break even every match but sometimes that just isn't possible. If we are playing a good team I'll easily go 10 and 30 because I am always going for the flag/bomb site etc.

I think what makes Chalupatron work well (99% of the time) is we communicate with one another and we basically fit well together. Connie and Buc can do all the killing I'll run around do the rest, it won't hurt my feelings at all.

If you want the ultimate killing Chalupa team for something like TDM I think the obvious choices are Buc, Conman, Mystaphyer, Dubs, Cobra, Gutter, Sneaky or Meow. I left off Kabob cause he is MIA these days and never plays anymore. In other objective modes I think you sub in at least one of us sacrificial grunt work guys.

Quote:
Another thing, why doesn't everyone use the EMP grenade(x2)? It is my favorite thing next to the recon drone from the last game for racking up points --

I don't run EMPs because whenever I am playing with you guys someone on the team has it covered already so why waste a slot. If I am running alone then yes I usually have at least one class with EMPs.

Greg

post #2886 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 01:08 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

In some ways this is probably right. Each of us does things a little differently in our group. Buc and Conman are basically killing machines. They go for the objective when needed but they aren't constantly trying to plant, cap, etc. Dubs, Myst, Cobra, and Kabob can also put up big numbers but tend to go for the objectives a little more. Gutter, Sneaky and Meow are consistent in kills and capping.
Then there are guys like Me, BB, Mighty, Jammy, Snarky etc who cap, plant, defuse, shoot down air support etc. I frankly don't give a rats a$$ about my KDR and it shows. I will cap, plant, defuse, capture the flag, shoot down air whatever is needed to help win. I know these guys can handle the killing side so I do the grunt work. I like to get my kills like everyone else and do my best to break even every match but sometimes that just isn't possible. If we are playing a good team I'll easily go 10 and 30 because I am always going for the flag/bomb site etc.
I think what makes Chalupatron work well (99% of the time) is we communicate with one another and we basically fit well together. Connie and Buc can do all the killing I'll run around do the rest, it won't hurt my feelings at all.
If you want the ultimate killing Chalupa team for something like TDM I think the obvious choices are Buc, Conman, Mystaphyer, Dubs, Cobra, Gutter/Sneaky or Meow. I left off Kabob cause he is MIA these days and never plays anymore. In other objective mode I think you sub in at least one of us sacrificial grunt work guys.
I don't run EMPs because whenever I am playing with you guys someone on the team has it covered already so why waste a slot. If I am running alone then yes I usually have at least one class with EMPs.
Greg

With that being said, who is the six that is going to go against Steelhut's team? You just named 14 or so people involved with Chalup ha-ha, and even left off a few (Daekwon).

Honestly though, why don't you guys put together a 2nd chalup team to get involved? We could make it 6v6v6 (and I'm sure we could have a few fills-ins).

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #2887 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 01:13 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member

Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by vedderpj13 View Post

With that being said, who is the six that is going to go against Steelhut's team? You just named 14 or so people involved with Chalup ha-ha, and even left off a few (Daekwon).
Honestly though, why don't you guys put together a 2nd chalup team to get involved? We could make it 6v6v6 (and I'm sure we could have a few fills-ins).

I am volunteering to get my azz beat or dish out some of my own azz beating. Count me in!

PSN: Fail_At_Failing
XBL: jitu757

bbexperience: "hmm. I don't know. It's hard to notice the sensitivity of the sticks when the controller is flying through the air."
post #2888 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mysta/Buc/Con (and whomever else is your 6)

We're going to try for 9PM EST tomorrow night.

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #2889 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 01:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 101
jblank74 likes this.

post #2890 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM
GCS
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vedderpj13 View Post

Well my apologies if I left anyone off, the guys listed are the ones I play pretty regularly with (nightly or every other night). I think I may have played with Daekwan less than 10 times since BLOPS2 has come out.

Greg

post #2891 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

100% agree. Do you guys ever see anyone run hard wired? I don't think there has been one person I have ever talked to that runs it. Also, funny you mention that sensor grenade, I have never used it, but does it work like the portable radar in MW3? Does it have a lot of range?

lol. I ran it for the Hard Wired prestige challenge and then immediately removed it.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
post #2892 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 02:05 PM

Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

"If you're in the spillway, you are dust." tongue.gif

Maybe "you're all washed up" would've been better.

LOL @ n00bs playing Hydro for the 1st time.

Looks cool. Season pass = endless fun!

Xbox GT: CROWSS_LT1
post #2893 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 02:50 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbexperience View Post

lol. I ran it for the Hard Wired prestige challenge and then immediately removed it.

So it isn't even worthy of any use besides the challenge then? I'll just do it last probably then, lol.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Carl Sagan (1980)

post #2894 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 03:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jblank74 View Post

So it isn't even worthy of any use besides the challenge then? I'll just do it last probably then, lol.

It's useful in core when a UAV or EMP is up, or when you get hit by an EMP grenade, but generally it's pretty worthless.

Read. Think. Post. In that order, preferably

"If the Playstation and Xbox are like the Bloods and the Crips, then the Wii is whatever gang Sha Na Na was in" - Christian Finnegan
post #2895 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 68
Quote:
Originally Posted by GCS View Post

If you want the ultimate killing Chalupa team for something like TDM I think the obvious choices are Buc, Conman, Mystaphyer, Dubs, Cobra, Gutter, Sneaky or Meow. I left off Kabob cause he is MIA these days and never plays anymore. In other objective modes I think you sub in at least one of us sacrificial grunt work guys.
Greg

Yeah but you know what those guys told us about communicating with each other during the game right? haha

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

post #2896 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
Liked: 341
Quote:
Originally Posted by Myrtledog View Post

Looks good!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Kenobi's 31 Days of Horror:

post #2897 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 05:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Kenobi View Post

Looks good!

I'd hit it

coyote_5:

post #2898 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 06:22 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 32
Downhill "With long sight lines". DCSNIPAAAAZZ kills Pillpusherx 10x in a row.

I'm excited for the sand dunes one. I guess that means I need to buy the mappack. Ugh.

Hey, does anyone ever want to play zombies? I always had fun doing that in groups on the old games.

Come on guys, we can be the zombies now!

I'm taking the Zombies 5/1 over Chalupatron.

-Greg

post #2899 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 07:35 PM

I played the zombie mode once on this game, haven't played it since W@W and it was very different. There were two competing teams which I didn't particularly like but it might be fun if I wasn't playing with randoms.
post #2900 of 4672 Old 01-08-2013, 07:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

And once they're under player control you'll want cold blooded instead. But when they're under AI control, blind eye should protect you.
The adjustment to Blind Eye you suggested would be perfect. Seems like a wasted point now...

Xbox Live: General PATT0N
post #2901 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 04:39 AM

Liked: 11
9:00 Tonight.

I'm there. Hope I got all the turds out of my system last night. Wasn't pretty.

For the sake of not spending an hour setting up, perhaps we can use today to slack off at work and figure out how we're going to do this?

Perhaps something like this?

3 games of Hardcore - Steelhuts pick modes and maps. Worth 1 Point total.

3 games of Core - Chalup picks modes and maps. Worth 1 Point total.

If needed, a 1 game tiebreaker with the map/mode chosen by the team that accumulated the most points in the previous 6 games. We could just say the team that scored the most points is the winner, but having a possible 1 game, everything on the line scenario seems like it would add some fun tension.

No party chat - everyone likes hearing the other persons reaction when you kill them.

XBox Live: Mystaphyer / ConmansMom

post #2902 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 05:12 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipdalou View Post

For the sake of not spending an hour setting up, perhaps we can use today to slack off at work and figure out how we're going to do this?
If needed, a 1 game tiebreaker with the map/mode chosen by the team that accumulated the most points in the previous 6 games. We could just say the team that scored the most points is the winner, but having a possible 1 game, everything on the line scenario seems like it would add some fun tension.
No party chat - everyone likes hearing the other persons reaction when you kill them.

I will be there, with bells on.

coyote_5:

post #2903 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 05:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:

Agreed on not taking an hour to get everything going. I'd add that we definitely need to do a private match, so everything is unlocked and we aren't wasting time trying to get everyone into a lobby.

3 games of each is a good start, and if we have a tie we should absolutely have a sudden death match (would be a blast). Whomever has the biggest score difference decides the game mode and type?

IMO, we should go the route of breaking it up with each...

HC:

1. KC (Map ?)
2. Dom (Map ?)
3. TDM (Map ?) - We're limited with game types on HC, so TDM is probably the best option here

Core:

1. Dem (Map ?) - I know you all have been playing this mode a lot lately
2. Dom (Map ?)
3. KC (Map ?)

You all ok with that? Also, who is your 6? I only ask because if we don't have a few show up I'm sure others will be on that can fill in for either team (that way we aren't wasting a ton of time).

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #2904 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 05:47 AM

I'm personally fine with those modes. Yep, private match a no brainer. My personal preference would be to toss some Hardpoint or HQ in there, but the rest of the boys don't like it as much as me. frown.gif

I'm pretty sure we're on the same page regarding the points. The only kink in there is that demolition only goes to 2, while the others go to 75/100/250. Perhaps another reason to pick HP or HQ or TDM over demo. I'll let my fellow Chalups chime in.

But basically, in the HC proposed, there are 425 points total to be had.

In the core, 357 points to be had.

Based on the modes you listed, if after 6 games are played, the score is 3-3, then the team with the most points out of the possible 782 chooses the map/mode for the 1 game sudden death.

Other random points/questions:

- In the case of a draw on any one map/mode, that exact same map/mode shall be played over and it shall be as if the first game never happened.
- In private matches, is the person doing the inviting/menus always going to be host? If so, the respective teams should be allowed to have a person of their choice host their games.

post #2905 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 05:55 AM
Advanced Member

Yeah, that seems like the most logical choice using the 782 total. Unless someone objects, we can plan on that.

Agreed on the draw scenario.

No idea about host in private matches, as I haven't played that mode all that much.

Agreed on everyone in game chat right before each match starts, but I'm sure both teams will want to discuss setting up classes before each match with their respective teams. So perhaps we give a 5 minute "setup time" to each team?

XBL - TheLizardKingII

post #2906 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 06:16 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 14
Deuce can't post, but he'll be there.

I'll be on after the matches have already started, but if an extra is needed I'll be available.

XBL: GutterSnipeR   PSN: Guttahhh
post #2907 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 06:24 AM

Liked: 20
I'll be on at that time as usual.

XBL: Drunkn Joker
post #2908 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 06:39 AM

Is Joker a Chalupatron?

If not, you need to get on the ball with that.

post #2909 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 06:40 AM

Liked: 20
Quote:

Is Joker a Chalupatron?
If not, you need to get on the ball with that.

Yes sir, have been for quite a while now. At least since BLOPS2 came out.
https://elite.callofduty.com/connect/clan/leaderboards/ops2/170381#core

XBL: Drunkn Joker
post #2910 of 4672 Old 01-09-2013, 06:56 AM

There is no hc dom. Tdm kc or snd.

PSN---xconman, XBL---I 4M CONM4N
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 , Call Of Duty Black Ops Ii