Connecting PX5's to Xbox360 and PC simultaneously. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 10-26-2012, 01:41 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi So i have just ordered a pair of PX5's and i am wondering with the dual bluetooth pairing can i pair the headset to my Xbox 360 and PC at the same time and recieve audio and chat simulaneously on both at the same time? I have seen alot of talk about the use of phones and sound systems with this headset but not PC's.

So is this possible with the dual bluetooth pairing if not is it possible by somehow connecting both to the base station.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 10-26-2012, 11:11 AM

Liked: 16
Can the Xbox 360 do Bluetooth? I don't think it can. I have rarely used the bluetooth features, but I am pretty sure that it can only respond to one input at a time. As in, if I'm playing a game and hearing the audio but then I answer my phone, the audio and chat switch to my phone.

You might be able to do one input using stereo analog and one input using optical audio so that both function at the same time, but I've never tried it. If your reason is that you don't want to switch the optical input every time you switch systems (which I completely understand), I would assume that would work. But if your reason is that you want both playing audio at the same time, I think the headphones wouldn't let that happen.

Hopefully this limited knowledge helps. I really like the PX5s so far myself. If you have more questions or need better answers, you might want to try the Gaming Headphones thread.

Xbox Gamertag: Autowobble
post #3 of 3 Old 10-26-2012, 02:05 PM - Thread Starter

Liked: 10
Hey thanks for the reply ye the xbox doesnt have bluetooth as standard but i bought the adaptor that comes with the xp500,s so thats not a problem. And im not too fussed about having both playing at the same time that much, but if i can just use a button on the headset to switch between inputs thats would be awesome too.
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page