Sennheiser HD598 with XBOX360 - need advise please - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 11-11-2012, 10:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hello everyone,

Need assistance from the people who knows and it seems that this forum has plenty to give ... i hope smile.gif

Last Christmas i bought myself a pair of headphones Sennheiser HD598 and also the TurtleBeach Earforce DSS 7.1 to play on my XBOX 360 - wife and son appreciate silence at night and i had to do something about it.
I must say that this pack together works amazing - the sound is cristal clear and there´s nothing i could have asked more. BUT and there´s always a BUT ... i have one problem - when player single player games i´m in heaven but the multplayer ones are a completely diferent story. I use the standard XBOX360 headset mic to chat with friends and set the XBOX360 to put chat sound thru speakers. What that does is it fades the game sound everytime my friends chat with me. It´s not confortable, it´s not functional and i need to change that.

This is where i ask the AVS forum help: What are my options? what can i do to solve this chat problem while gaming without losing the Sennheiser HD598 + Earforce DSS?

I´m very gratefull for your help in advance.

Kind regards,
JP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 11-11-2012, 04:34 PM - Thread Starter

Can anyone give a bit of advice please ... i know it´s a big forum and probably there´s already an answer for my problem out there, but it´s a huge forum to find that particular answer ... eek.gif
post #3 of 5 Old 11-11-2012, 06:07 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 308
Press guide, go all the way to the right, select preference (I believe), then voice. Make sure Game volume is high. I have mine at 7 and never notice any of the problems you are having. I also use it through the speakers.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
post #4 of 5 Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 AM - Thread Starter

Thanks,

What volume do have for:
- Chat Volume ...... ?
- Game Volume .....?

But i believe that everytime someone chats with you your game volume fades away big time in order for you to listen to him, right?

Thanks
post #5 of 5 Old 11-12-2012, 07:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
Liked: 308
No it doesnt fade. I have the game on 7 and chat on 10. But then again I run a different setup so it could be why I dont get the fade. I have the PC360 connected to a 5.8 mixamp.

Hapi -"Lazy......cuz he's a boss like that"

mphfrom77 - "I'm an idiot."

benjamin-benjami - http://www.avsforum.com/t/1476721/battlefield-4/7200_100#post_24609271
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page