1Likes

post #1351 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 08:41 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeloxlong View Post

Ghosts sank its claws pretty deep today. Didn't go to bed till now, 12:50 am!!! Argghhh, I know I'm better than my stats, there is still lag unfortunately tho not as much.

I've had a few good sessions lately. The lag does seem to be better later in the evening or in the morning. K/D is slowly creeping back up but my win % is still crap as I'm mostly playing with Randoms.

PSN ID: HushH
XBL GT: HushH03
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1352 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 146
I changed my button layout to where the RS is now the crouch/prone which has yielded more positive results.

I'm guessing this is the button layout that a lot of drop shots use? It does make it that much easier to prone and given that I rarely get to knife anyone anyways, I think I will move to this layout on a more permanent basis.

Cranked is great, no campers. It's a lot spazzy for sure and I don't know why I never quite liked it on the 360. Maybe it was the lag which made the game more like "CLANKED" for me.

Blitz the new Capture the Flag? It was fun when I was teamed up with a group and communicated. Otherwise, a few randoms against a good team is not fun at all.

Cannot wait for TitanFall which will ultimately decide if another XBOX One will be downstairs or a PS4 will go there.

I Geez Zeus Me

My life is richer for not knowing what goes on on reality television
post #1353 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 10:53 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Liked: 201
I've had the RS as crouch/prone since COD4. When I first started playing, I got really annoyed that I would randomly knife in the middle of doing something else.

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence

post #1354 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 12:24 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

Well. I'm done. ...It's back to black ops for me. So long ghosts! frown.gif
Promise? wink.gif
post #1355 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 12:30 PM
AVS Special Member

LOL! Knifing has become one of those Black Arts these days. I don't understand knife kills on me always work but they always seem to drop me when I try to knife them thus triggering the change.

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1356 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by evobrett View Post

Promise? wink.gif

Yes, smart ass. Lol! smile.gif

You guys won't hear another peep from me. No more bitching and no more complaints about how this was almost a perfect cod. I leave with one prestiged character and a little less than a 2KD. I'll see you guys when titanfall drops. Unless, that is, anyone is up for some blops 1 action!

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #1357 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 10:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 416 Post(s)
Liked: 1451

Thought it was just IR, but it's been there for days even though I haven't played ghosts since.

Thanks for the permanent burn-in, IW. I really appreciate it.

Steam/PSN/Xbox Live: Darius510
post #1358 of 1807 Old 12-09-2013, 10:36 PM

Liked: 17
I jumped into TDM 6vs6 and its sooooo bad, majority of the players are corner camping with IED's. If it wasnt for Ground War i would have quit this game too.
They need to add more game modes to Ground War rolleyes.gif

gt: EverydayBADGUY
post #1359 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 06:24 AM

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by kookiemonster View Post

I jumped into TDM 6vs6 and its sooooo bad, majority of the players are corner camping with IED's. If it wasnt for Ground War i would have quit this game too.
They need to add more game modes to Ground War rolleyes.gif

I would like Ground War better if I could choose my game mode insted of it throwing in Random Game modes.

XBL Gamertag: CoolZero78 (Xbox One)

Current Games: Advanced Warfare & Destiny
post #1360 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 08:14 AM
AVS Special Member

man, the night that I decide to let the wife play AC IV and Deakwan/MrLittleJeans is online playing Ghosts on the One! Dammit!

I was on the 360. For the most part, I was doing well. Perhaps is the lag associated with playing with these guys from the West Coast though I never really had problems with Tronn back in the day.

One more observation, the game loads faster in multiplayer by 5-7 on the 360 (on the screen that shoes the name of the map) than Xbone.

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1361 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 08:24 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 26
There is something wrong with the riot shields. They are able to switch to a hand gun and fire shots crazy fast and with a vest on it's almost impossible to kill them unless they are already hurt. When I am able to drop one of them no tag appears. I thought it was just me but my GF and son confirmed it last night as well. BOOOOOOOO!!!!! As if the game isn't screwy enough with drag scoping and a crazy perks you can now be pretty much invincible.

I never argue with fools cause from a distance you canÂt tell who is who....
post #1362 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 09:02 AM
AVS Special Member

I got killed a bunch by this last night as well. Thanks for confirming.

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1363 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

There is something wrong with the riot shields. They are able to switch to a hand gun and fire shots crazy fast and with a vest on it's almost impossible to kill them unless they are already hurt. When I am able to drop one of them no tag appears. I thought it was just me but my GF and son confirmed it last night as well. BOOOOOOOO!!!!! As if the game isn't screwy enough with drag scoping and a crazy perks you can now be pretty much invincible.
this is the squad mate support kill streak and it's way over powered. I have used it quite a bit. smile.gif Here's how to make it even crazier... Wait to earn the squad mate then call him in and immediately drop ballistic vests and an ammo crate. As long as there is no enemy in the immediate area he will put on ballistics vests and pick up a weapon from the ammo crate. The dudes a beast sometimes. No idea why this is in the game or who thought it was a good idea but it is hilarious to use.
post #1364 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 09:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 340 Post(s)
Liked: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

Thought it was just IR, but it's been there for days even though I haven't played ghosts since.

Thanks for the permanent burn-in, IW. I really appreciate it.

What kind of set do you have?

I've never experienced burn in on any of my panasonic plasmas. I've owned a 46" pz800 which left when my ex left me, and I currently own a 50" s30 and a 55" vt60. The vt60 is too new to make any determinations on but I've gamed heavily on the s30 and those 2011 sets are known to have particularly bad (for panasonic anyway) IR although I have yet to have an issue even after several marathon game sessions-- knock on wood.

I guess I'd be surprised if it really was permanent. I've had persistent IR before but nothing that couldn't be corrected with the screen wipe or a static screen set overnight. The only burn in I've ever seen was on a samsung-- I had a buddy which used his 720p 50" almost exclusively for mw2. Old tech but scared me enough to not want a samsung.

"For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love."

--Carl Sagan
post #1365 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 09:57 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

this is the squad mate support kill streak and it's way over powered. I have used it quite a bit. smile.gif Here's how to make it even crazier... Wait to earn the squad mate then call him in and immediately drop ballistic vests and an ammo crate. As long as there is no enemy in the immediate area he will put on ballistics vests and pick up a weapon from the ammo crate. The dudes a beast sometimes. No idea why this is in the game or who thought it was a good idea but it is hilarious to use.

Surprised it took them this long to meet Shieldy. He's my favorite killstreak, it's like the best kept secret in the game. He'll even cap flags too! He's just like the dog but way more awesome.

I got killed capping a flag on stonehaven once. He avenged my death, finished capping the flag, then killed another two dudes on the way back to me. They should add a way to give him a high five. Shieldy is the best!

One time I was running the support squadmate, the riot jugg and the Odin. I saved it all up....called in my boy shieldly and then triggered the Odin. Dropped the AI shield jugg and a package near me. Once the Odin was done, I called down the riot jugg suit and pulled a pooch out of the care package. I was like a whole team unto myself.

post #1366 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 09:59 AM
Advanced Member

WTF!!!! Now I get it. That is why there is no tag cause he is not an actual muliplayer. And that explains why there always seems to be someone around him waiting... THAT IS JUST STUPID.

post #1367 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:03 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sage11x View Post

What kind of set do you have?

I've never experienced burn in on any of my panasonic plasmas. I've owned a 46" pz800 which left when my ex left me, and I currently own a 50" s30 and a 55" vt60. The vt60 is too new to make any determinations on but I've gamed heavily on the s30 and those 2011 sets are known to have particularly bad (for panasonic anyway) IR although I have yet to have an issue even after several marathon game sessions-- knock on wood.

I guess I'd be surprised if it really was permanent. I've had persistent IR before but nothing that couldn't be corrected with the screen wipe or a static screen set overnight. The only burn in I've ever seen was on a samsung-- I had a buddy which used his 720p 50" almost exclusively for mw2. Old tech but scared me enough to not want a samsung.

It's a 60 ST30, like 2 years old. I never really noticed even IR before, but one day I decided to jack the contrast up to 100 since I was playing in a bright room. I don't think I played anything on it but ghosts for like a week, all told prob 20-30 hours.

The only time I ever see the burn is on that windows desktop, but even after a week of playing other stuff it hasn't gone away or even really faded at all. If it was going to go away I'd figure it would have by now, never heard of IR that lasts a week.

It's not the end of the world but I'm not happy about it.

post #1368 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003 View Post

He's my favorite killstreak, it's like the best kept secret in the game. He'll even cap flags too! He's just like the dog but way more awesome.
He confirms and denies tags too! Oh and if it weren't stupid enough, you can have two squad mates at the same time! I've had so many epic moments with this guy, I call him clutch because he's clutched out so many games for me and has owned people in the final kill cam many times. Definitely the best kept secret. Hmm, we should probably delete our posts BD...
post #1369 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:12 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 335
Quote:

Sounds awesome! Equipping it now!

Xbox Live & PSN gamertag- Daekwan
www.facebook.com/Daekwan
post #1370 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:14 AM
Advanced Member

I would say that I am going to give him a try but if he more than 5 kills I doubt I will ever get enough kills to use him. HAHAHAHA

post #1371 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:15 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:

He confirms and denies tags too! Oh and if it weren't stupid enough, you can have two squad mates at the same time! I've had so many epic moments with this guy, I call him clutch because he's clutched out so many games for me and has owned people in the final kill cam many times. Definitely the best kept secret. Hmm, we should probably delete our posts BD...

Lol, every time Shieldy kills someone I have a grin on me face, because I know the guy is raging. People see a riot shield and they don't know how to handle it...and the last thing they expect is for him to whip out a pistol and waste them.

post #1372 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:16 AM
AVS Addicted Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProblemHouston View Post

I would say that I am going to give him a try but if he more than 5 kills I doubt I will ever get enough kills to use him. HAHAHAHA

He's support package, I think 11 points. You can die all the time and still get him twice in most games.

Support class is killer in ghosts. The MAAWS is like a super RPG that fires a rocket that splits into two, and it follows your crosshairs so you can guide it around a corner. You get two every 9 points. It takes down choppers in one hit, and you don't even have to preemptively lock on...just fire in its general direction, keep the crosshairs near the chopper and it'll turn red and lock. I always run it...choppers don't exist for long if you play with me, and it's a huge middle finger to a fairly difficult to get 9-kill streak.

Then you've got the night owl, which is a little drone buddy that floats behind you. He'll make explosives go poof like a trophy system, and he's your own personal oracle system.

The ground jammer is like a cross between the EMP and CUAV. Takes down everyone's radar and reticles for a while, but also destroys all ground equipment...satcoms, IMS, even IEDs and C4.

The Odin is just ridiculous....you get to control a satellite and drop a riot shield juggernaut that you can direct around, and he'll stick around after the Odin is gone. You also get to drop two care packages, you can drop smoke anywhere on the map, and flash any enemies you see (which lights them up like recon/oracle for your whole team). Unless you're terrible it's not too hard to get at 18 points.

post #1373 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:41 AM
Advanced Member

Well DANG!!! The iPad app can't load fast enough for me to change all my classes to support. HAHAHA!!!

Assult really doesn't get me any kills. UAV doesn't help the way I play. Century guns are useless in this game cause they aren't as deadly and can be taken out easily. Anything above that I never get anyway.

post #1374 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member

I would like to see a whole team setup with Sheildy McSheild Shield and a bunch of Clits, I mean clutches

11 kills? x6 is 66 kills which is less than 75 in TDM for example.

then I want to go:

"XBOX RECORD THAT"

a screen shot of 12 vs 6 all looking like them 300 muddafuggas

AWWOOOO AWWOOOO

Tonight, we dine in STRIKEZONE

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1375 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member

cue "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1376 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 01:36 PM

Quote:

cue "Wrecking Ball" by Miley Cyrus

Don't cue anything by Miley Cyrus. Ever.

Xbox GT: CROWSS_LT1
post #1377 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 01:55 PM
AVS Special Member

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL....

I Geez Zeus Me

post #1378 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:

I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL....

rolleyes.gif

If you feel the need to have angst ridden music at least play something good:

Xbox GT: CROWSS_LT1
post #1379 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 03:12 PM

Liked: 24
Or there's this:

PSN ID: HushH
XBL GT: HushH03
post #1380 of 1807 Old 12-10-2013, 03:47 PM

Looks like I may have been wrong on the squadmate picking up ballistic vests. He definitely has more health than normal so maybe he spawns in already wearing it. He'll pick up weapons from an ammo crate or left around on the floor though. He will also change weapons if he finds something he likes better. Also if you have one as an opponent do not back up you should rush and circle. Backing up will cause him to fast swap to his gun and embarrass you. Possibly even retire you from cod. smile.gif
Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Call Of Duty Ghosts Xbox One

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page