Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 7 Old 03-03-2013, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Hey,

Not sure if any of you have this, but I wanted to try to get the win 10 games online achievement. Would anyone be willing to help me out? Nobody is online for this game so it would take some coordination... I know it's not the honest way of doing it, but I was wondering if any of you needed it too.

Thanks

PSN - nnarum
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 Old 03-03-2013, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 493
if you want to boost achievements, the best place to go is http://www.trueachievements.com/.

Kind of ironic it's called True Achievements since it's a bunch of people getting together to just accomplish achievements. You let me win matches. I then let you win 10 matches. Heck, I know my friend wanted to pound out the Zumba achievement for dancing with 100 people. So they assembled 4 separate sessions, lasting like 4 hours each, with everyone having multiple gamertags to accomplish it. I laughed when she said that there are boost sessions where they demand that you do what they say or they don't let you join the session. crazy.

I know achievements are important to a lot of people. But when you're leaving your Xbox on for 6+ hours sessions and not really playing but it's on so people can get their achievements, something is out of whack.
post #3 of 7 Old 03-03-2013, 08:18 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onlysublime View Post

if you want to boost achievements, the best place to go is http://www.trueachievements.com/.

Kind of ironic it's called True Achievements since it's a bunch of people getting together to just accomplish achievements. You let me win matches. I then let you win 10 matches. Heck, I know my friend wanted to pound out the Zumba achievement for dancing with 100 people. So they assembled 4 separate sessions, lasting like 4 hours each, with everyone having multiple gamertags to accomplish it. I laughed when she said that there are boost sessions where they demand that you do what they say or they don't let you join the session. crazy.

I know achievements are important to a lot of people. But when you're leaving your Xbox on for 6+ hours sessions and not really playing but it's on so people can get their achievements, something is out of whack.

Wow, I'm not about that life. I just want to get rid of the achievements for this game because they thought they were cute and had ones worth 11 points, 22 points, and 12 points...

So now I have 18006 as my gamer score frown.gif

PSN - nnarum
post #4 of 7 Old 03-04-2013, 12:31 AM

Liked: 93
http://majornelson.com/2013/03/03/xbox-live-ultimate-game-sale-day-6/

Orange Box is fantastic and on sale right now as a $10 digital download. It also has some oddly numbered achievements. You could easily find some that combine to give you a 4 or 9, and have a lot more fun in the process than trying to get together a boosting team.

EDIT: Nope! I'm a liar. Double-checking shows a single 2 and 13 point achievement for the odd ones.
post #5 of 7 Old 03-04-2013, 12:36 AM

Liked: 93
http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=117353

A list! Dig up one of these games to get some odd ones with more fun involved. Or just not care that your Gamerscore isn't round anymore.
post #6 of 7 Old 03-04-2013, 05:00 AM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordjames View Post

http://www.trueachievements.com/forum/viewthread.aspx?threadid=117353

A list! Dig up one of these games to get some odd ones with more fun involved. Or just not care that your Gamerscore isn't round anymore.

Nice, but my OCD is killing me on this one! Haha

PSN - nnarum
post #7 of 7 Old 03-04-2013, 02:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 198
Never had much luck over at TrueAchievements. Had better luck over at Xbox360Achievements.org.

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=10583&page=24

I quickly found someone to wrap up some online achievements with in Defender and Root Beer Tapper over there in recent days. And those have been delisted just as long as UMK3 has been. I've easily found help over there over the years the half dozen or so times I've needed a partner. Particularly for games with online achievements where the online community is dead or never really existed in the first place.

If you open that thread, someone just asked to boost this achievement just a few days ago. So you should be all set if you add him to your Xbox Live friends list and message him how you saw his post at that forum so he understands why you're adding him (After checking first to make sure he hasn't already earned the achievement).
Reply Xbox Area

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page