Hksvr4 - EST Xbone only
Scrub175 - EST One/PS4
NEC Rexdiver - EST XBONE
MD MC - EST XB1
PlinyElderATX - CST XB1/360
bucwylde23 - EST Xbone
Godlike Plague - EST 360/XBone
J4mmyB4strd - CST XBone

I added the last few of you. Does it show up as an invite to be friends or that you have a new follower? If not, that kind of sucks that each person would have to go in and compare there follower to friends list to add someone.

Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID: RemoWilliams84

"I started out with nothing, and I still got most of it." -Seasick Steve

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1442 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 01:44 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post

HoosierInOhio - PST - 360/XBONE
oktober rust - EST - 360/XBONE
Remowilliams84 -cst- 360/one
General PATT0N
xxx shiv xxx - EST - 360/XBONE
Hondeboyman - PST - XBONE
Quicksilver1663 - EST
Rotoman - CST - XBONE
TheRealMaxPower - EST - XBONE
RandomNinjaAtk - EST - XBONE
Robbo67 - EST 360/XBONE
xX ShadowAxx Xx
Pegdragger1 - EST - XBONE
Budracin88 - EST - 360/XBONE
TheLizardKingII - EST - 360/XB1
brnd1n1 - EST - 360
Hksvr4 - EST Xbone only
Scrub175 - EST One/PS4
NEC Rexdiver - EST XBONE
MD MC - EST XB1
PlinyElderATX - CST XB1/360
bucwylde23 - EST Xbone
Godlike Plague - EST 360/XBone
J4mmyB4strd - CST XBone
x klem x - EST Xbone

Gamertag: x klem x
post #1443 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 04:02 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams84 View Post

I added the last few of you. Does it show up as an invite to be friends or that you have a new follower? If not, that kind of sucks that each person would have to go in and compare there follower to friends list to add someone.

No idea. I typically don't add people unless they have AVS in body of the msg. and until I've played with them awhile. Had the misfortune of playing with some AVS affiliated screaming psychopaths back in BFBC2 and it made me become a bit more selective.

hksvr...thought you were on my friends list. I'll re-add you.
post #1444 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 05:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by jammybastard View Post

No idea. I typically don't add people unless they have AVS in body of the msg. and until I've played with them awhile. Had the misfortune of playing with some AVS affiliated screaming psychopaths back in BFBC2 and it made me become a bit more selective.

hksvr...thought you were on my friends list. I'll re-add you.
eek.gif
So that's why you removed me from your friends list! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif
post #1445 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 05:39 PM

Liked: 11

So do you think that DICE will go back on their word and create a lobby where you can create your squad before the game starts?

XBOX GT : CALL DR PHIL
post #1446 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 05:43 PM

Liked: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

eek.gif
So that's why you removed me from your friends list! eek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gifeek.gif

Me too Zath!! biggrin.gif

XBOX GT: Pegdragger1
post #1447 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 05:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 33
Thats why the x1 chat is so messed up.
post #1448 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 06:02 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by pmassey View Post

So do you think that DICE will go back on their word and create a lobby where you can create your squad before the game starts?

How old is this screenshot? Their reasoning for not adding the lobby feature to squad up is the most asinine thing I've ever seen... So much for listening to the community...
pmassey likes this.

post #1449 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 06:24 PM
AVS Special Member

I don't know why the 2nd grenade in the Locker (cave looking map) took so long to detonate Strange.
post #1450 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 07:51 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 67
Quote:
Originally Posted by RemoWilliams84 View Post

I have some new followers I just have no clue who thanks to the wonder new friends list..

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5: You know who's cool and doesn't know it? Bucwylde. Jus' sayin.

post #1451 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 07:55 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 18
I'm SubSolar on PS4. Is there an AVS clan or something?

Samsung UN60ES8000, MartinLogan Theos & Stage, B&M CM9 surrounds, Denon 3313, Roku 3, AppleTV, Chromecast, PS4 (SubSolar), Xbox One (SubSolar0)
post #1452 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 08:42 PM

Liked: 19
My #1 weapon is an M2 SLAM. I think I need to switch it up. ROFL. Add me to the list....T3hSaladin
post #1453 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 09:35 PM
Advanced Member

Liked: 40
I really am having fun with bf4 but one thing I don't understand: how bad I am. I am consistently last or nearly last on my team without fail. I have no idea why. Oh well.

Xbox handle: TheRotoman
post #1454 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 10:17 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Roto...

I played a couple of matches the other day with myself and 2 other AVS'ers. We were PTFO'ing of course. This was on like the biggest Battlefield map ever, the biggest map on the China Rising map...I forget the name. I was flying the Scout chopper, and Shmoopy was my repair dude/bitch, and Dice Burna, a guy I had never played with until this match was on the ground during this Obliteration match. Dice Burna picked up the bomb told us he had it, I picked him up in the chopper and we flew it to the farthest arm base and destroyed that objective. Dice Burna, that bomb carrier destroyed that bomb base, but went 0-14 for the match and finished around 12th-15th place on our team, or basically close to last place between both teams I guess. But he was the only person in the match to plant and blow a bomb. We won the 20 minute match with a 1-0 lead. The guy that planted the only bomb was 0-14. Presumably the only guy that was PTFO'ing went 0-14 and if you were not in our party, you plain and simple would not know he was such a difference maker.

My point with BF4 and anything in life is...do you want to look good...or do you want to make a difference?
pmassey and PGT FTW like this.
post #1455 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 10:46 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Roto...

I played a couple of matches the other day with myself and 2 other AVS'ers. We were PTFO'ing of course. This was on like the biggest Battlefield map ever, the biggest map on the China Rising map...I forget the name. I was flying the Scout chopper, and Shmoopy was my repair dude/bitch, and Dice Burna, a guy I had never played with until this match was on the ground during this Obliteration match. Dice Burna picked up the bomb told us he had it, I picked him up in the chopper and we flew it to the farthest arm base and destroyed that objective. Dice Burna, that bomb carrier destroyed that bomb base, but went 0-14 for the match and finished around 12th-15th place on our team, or basically close to last place between both teams I guess. But he was the only person in the match to plant and blow a bomb. We won the 20 minute match with a 1-0 lead. The guy that planted the only bomb was 0-14. Presumably the only guy that was PTFO'ing went 0-14 and if you were not in our party, you plain and simple would not know he was such a difference maker.

My point with BF4 and anything in life is...do you want to look good...or do you want to make a difference?

Unfortunately, the story you accurately report is just illustrates the poor game design of BF4.

In BF4, the most important thing is KILLING. I have had a Medic session on metro where I have gotten a defib star, healing star, and 30+ ribbons, and still not placed anywhere near the top of the heap. Even when running as commander, if you get tons of drops used, squad promotions you might make the middle of the list. The only time I have had a great score as a Commander was one time on Flood zone when tons of drops were used, tons of scan and EMP points scored, tons of promotions and I had 4 missile hits of multiple players, wiping out squads 3 times. Then my score was my highest ever at 9870 and that was a near perfect team giving me a near perfect chance to commander. What was the high score? 12K ish with like a 35-6 K/D. No wonder the game invites people to sit at the edge of a map with a sniper rifle or man an attack helo/jet/tank and never contribute to objectives... because that's where the cheddar is. smile.gif

BTW... earned my lvl 60 last night and the gold battle pack dropped my 2nd 200% XP boost. Still plan on saving these for when the game is more stable. smile.gif

XBL GT: xX ShadowAxx Xx 

PSN ID: Bytehoven

Battle Log: Bytehoven  

post #1456 of 1767 Old 12-09-2013, 11:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 147
Yeah but still, a match won is a match won. KDR shouldn't mean squat if you are a loser, I don't care how good you are.

I understand a win may be more difficult against and good team on Conquest, but in Rush, or especially on Obliteration one guy with a bad KDR can be the difference maker...Even Conquest if you keep capping their back flag and causing them to lose the middle of the map...one guy can create such havoc by capping the enemy's closest flag to their base I have found, sometimes driving half their team back and allowing some breathing room for your team.

Guess that is why I like Obliteration so much. It pays to be the balls to the walls type of guy that just wants to win.

Winning is still winning....KDR is just KDR for some obscure stat junkies. Doesn't mean squat if you aren't making your team better.

I'll run in time after time on Metro with my LMG to try to break open a lane. Eventually my team will follow and we'll take B flag. At least the good teams will follow.

The best teams I have gone up against have a complete reckless abandon, and that is their strategy. They just go for it and do not stop. Those that sit back and farm kills may seem good, but that, IMO, is just not the best winning attitude for Battlefield games. IMO, they'll fail more often than not.

IDK, the whole "where one finishes on the leaderboard", IMO, shouldn't mean squat, if you are indeed trying to win the game in spite of the team you are on. IMO, that is the beauty of this game, so many different types of skill levels can impact the end result of a match...except maybe TDM.
post #1457 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 01:11 AM

Liked: 13
Game needed a COD style combat training mode IMO. I love the game but I suck at it & don't really like going in game after game & gimping my team.

post #1458 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 05:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath View Post

eek.gif

Lol. Me too. Makes me want to fire up BFBC2 again and start raging! No, but seriously would like to get a little Valparaiso or Arica Harbor rush going. Take us back to a simpler time.

XBL & PSN - Harpua77
post #1459 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Im all about playing the objectives. I play to win and not a K/D whore. Why do you think they give so many points playing the objectives.

Btw, playing with BB, jammy, buc, last night and half way through a good match, we ended up in the dash board. I lost a gun and attachment I earned. I got it back the next match but still.
post #1460 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Liked: 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksvr4 View Post

Im all about playing the objectives. I play to win and not a K/D whore. Why do you think they give so many points playing the objectives.

Btw, playing with BB, jammy, buc, last night and half way through a good match, we ended up in the dash board. I lost a gun and attachment I earned. I got it back the next match but still.

I'm jealous. I can't seem to join any of you guys no matter how full the match is.

Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID: RemoWilliams84

"I started out with nothing, and I still got most of it." -Seasick Steve

post #1461 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:54 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
Quote:

Golmund Railway match? I was in that too, we were rolling them and I think on the last set of MCOMS....

Here to help and learn. Thanks AVS.
XBL: HoosierInOhio

post #1462 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:58 AM
AVS Special Member

What we have been doing is all Rush mode. So I join on the first Rush match on the list not knowing who's in it. Luckly buc and jammy was there everytime. Then BBexperience joined later. Then it was the dashboard. After that, I waited for another Rush match to come up on my list and joined that. In that match we had HoosierInOhio, buc, BB, and me.
post #1463 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 60
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballen420 View Post

Lol. Me too. Makes me want to fire up BFBC2 again and start raging! No, but seriously would like to get a little Valparaiso or Arica Harbor rush going. Take us back to a simpler time.

And a time when you could properly show off your dominance.
post #1464 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:59 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 40
Here's my rationalization:
-I play mostly support or engineer
-I try all different kinds of game modes where I used to just play rush in bf3
-I'm mixing up load outs constantly just 'cuz I'm ADD.
-I suck at close range engagements and run and gun play styles.

OK so has anyone seen people get up in the ceiling in metro 2013? There was a guy (lvl100) up above B racking up tons of kills last night. I reported him...and they lost regardless but wtf?

Xbox handle: TheRotoman
post #1465 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 06:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobieck1 View Post

Golmund Railway match? I was in that too, we were rolling them and I think on the last set of MCOMS....
I like that map. I dont remember if you were there before or after the dashboard error.
post #1466 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 07:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotoman View Post

OK so has anyone seen people get up in the ceiling in metro 2013? There was a guy (lvl100) up above B racking up tons of kills last night. I reported him...and they lost regardless but wtf?

I have encountered players using the metro ceiling glitch on the XB1. Been killed by them a few times, but they don't last long. Only place they can attack is right by the escalader by the B flag. Trick is to blow out the ceiling from below so they become visible.

post #1467 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 08:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mphfrom77 View Post

Yeah but still, a match won is a match won. KDR shouldn't mean squat if you are a loser, I don't care how good you are..

Hey, I agree with you, but I'm just saying...

post #1468 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 08:41 AM

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLaw612 View Post

How old is this screenshot? Their reasoning for not adding the lobby feature to squad up is the most asinine thing I've ever seen... So much for listening to the community...

November 25, 2013... DICE has so many things to fix. It just seems so simple that they would add this feature in. I guess they want people to use battlelog on their PC's. I love this game and hate it at the same time.

XBOX GT : CALL DR PHIL
post #1469 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 09:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 27
Quote:

I like that map. I dont remember if you were there before or after the dashboard error.

I dunno that was my first match of the night and we were all on the same team (not squad) but we were rolling them hard, I had two MCOM blows, we were on the last stage I think and it crashed. I tihnk everyone when to the dashboard then we all started on Rogue Transmission and I was only one on the other team and got steamrolled. I think Dallas killed me 5x.

Here to help and learn. Thanks AVS.
XBL: HoosierInOhio

post #1470 of 1767 Old 12-10-2013, 09:20 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 67
Quote:

What we have been doing is all Rush mode. So I join on the first Rush match on the list not knowing who's in it. Luckly buc and jammy was there everytime. Then BBexperience joined later. Then it was the dashboard. After that, I waited for another Rush match to come up on my list and joined that. In that match we had HoosierInOhio, buc, BB, and me.

yeah that server went down completely on us, we all got kicked. Then I followed you guys into that other server but it just wasn't the same after that so I ended up calling it a night.

Hopefully an update is coming soon to at least make the game stable.

Xbox Live/PSN: bucwylde23

Daekwan: What makes a grown man want to be a troll like this?

coyote_5: You know who's cool and doesn't know it? Bucwylde. Jus' sayin.

Reply Xbox Area

Tags
Battlefield 4 , Xbox One Console Day One Edition , Xbox One Console Standard Edition , Xbox One Games

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page