AVS Forum banner
55K views 2K replies 127 participants last post by  bodean 
#1 ·
#102 ·
If CoD can have nazi zombies, I don't see why BF can't have dinosaurs.

Hell a Jurassic Park style FPS would be freaking amazing. Or make it a-la Armored Core. Gimme some of that T-Rex with sharptooth, fast runner, and paralyzing roar perks!

#103 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23368087

If CoD can have nazi zombies, I don't see why BF can't have dinosaurs.

Hell a Jurassic Park style FPS would be freaking amazing. Or make it a-la Armored Core. Gimme some of that T-Rex with sharptooth, fast runner, and paralyzing roar perks!

Yup....except zombies are so played out right now. But everyone loves dinosaurs. Everyone. I've never met a single person that would say "meh....I don't care for dinosaurs."

I want them to bring back a little bit of the playfulness from bad company. Not every game needs to be a super serious "the world hangs in the balance" scenario. If they're insisting on making single player campaigns, hopefully they can at least make the characters likable again.

#104 ·
yeah I agree completely. There was something special about Bad Company and Bad Company 2. Nothing beats driving a tank down a golf course or watching Haggard run straight into an enemy base yelling profanities.

#105 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord_Zath  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23369222

yeah I agree completely. There was something special about Bad Company and Bad Company 2. Nothing beats driving a tank down a golf course or watching Haggard run straight into an enemy base yelling profanities.

Man, that intro is better than the entirety of the BF3 campaign.

Bad company 2143 would be amazing. It doesn't need to make sense. Bring the same 4 guys back, and dont even try to explain it. Part of the game takes place on Mars. Mechs. Hovertanks. Lasers. All they're trying to do is steal Martian gold, the plan goes awry, hijinks ensue and they're caught in the middle. And dinosaurs are somehow involved.

#106 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by bd2003  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23369328

Man, that intro is better than the entirety of the BF3 campaign.

Bad company 2143 would be amazing. It doesn't need to make sense. Bring the same 4 guys back, and dont even try to explain it. Part of the game takes place on Mars. Mechs. Hovertanks. Lasers. All they're trying to do is steal Martian gold, the plan goes awry, hijinks ensue and they're caught in the middle. And dinosaurs are somehow involved.

sold!!

#113 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonstiller  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23388666

My buddie just told me he went to GS to preorder bf4 and asked about Xbox one. They said they are gonna do some swap if you have the 360 version and want the Xbox one version when it comes out. Anyone heard of this?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hksvr4  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23389086

J, it's called "trade-in".

Lol. Sure, they'll take your Xbox 360 in trade...and give you $10 for it if it works perfectly, has all the accessories, original box, and you trade in 50 games on top of it. First time I've EVER heard of someone not knowing about GS trade.

#115 ·
Don't get me wrong, Zath. I currently have $900 in Gamestop credit, which is the lowest my balance has been in about two years. That's after I converted just another $400 into Amazon credit, so I do "trade" there often. (By trade, I mean wait for them to offer double credit and turn in a bunch of junk consoles for $140 credit each that cost me $20 apiece.
) That said, I don't give them any games unless I pick up some ridiculous package deal, which does happen sometimes, but I wait until they give $30 extra for trades on those as well. For the average Joe that goes into a GS on an average day, it's a rip off, just like Amazon or any other place. For some like myself, GS does have its advantages to be sure.

My real point was that jasonstiller's post implied that GS was going to simply swap out an old 360 for a One, which isn't going to happen without a huge amount of additional money.

#116 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder696969  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/90#post_23392548

Don't get me wrong, Zath. I currently have $900 in Gamestop credit, which is the lowest my balance has been in about two years. That's after I converted just another $400 into Amazon credit, so I do "trade" there often. (By trade, I mean wait for them to offer double credit and turn in a bunch of junk consoles for $140 credit each that cost me $20 apiece.
) That said, I don't give them any games unless I pick up some ridiculous package deal, which does happen sometimes, but I wait until they give $30 extra for trades on those as well. For the average Joe that goes into a GS on an average day, it's a rip off, just like Amazon or any other place. For some like myself, GS does have its advantages to be sure.

My real point was that jasonstiller's post implied that GS was going to simply swap out an old 360 for a One, which isn't going to happen without a huge amount of additional money.

Yeah you are definitely unique :p

I think his post actually meant the BF4 game itself being swapped between 360 and x-bone. Though I agree it probably isn't a simple trade and will require more money. But who knows. Jason - if I were you, I'd get what that employee told you in writing.

#117 ·
The GS dude told me I could change my preorder of bf4 on PC to another system if I wanted. I just throw down five bucks and I can move that five around to any preorder game. Not sure if bf4 will be more complicated since I got dog tags with my preorder. Didn't open them yet anyway, I'm afraid if I put them on mph will appear out of nowhere and front stab me

#118 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/100_100#post_23393557

The GS dude told me I could change my preorder of bf4 on PC to another system if I wanted. I just throw down five bucks and I can move that five around to any preorder game. Not sure if bf4 will be more complicated since I got dog tags with my preorder. Didn't open them yet anyway, I'm afraid if I put them on mph will appear out of nowhere and front stab me

Good point. Leave them be.

#119 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsv  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/100_100#post_23393557

Wait, what dog tags? I didnt see any special dog tags for preordering.

#121 ·

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyder696969  /t/1465359/battlefield-4/100_100#post_23393755

Gamestop preorder only, I think.

Those are "real" dog tags. I thought he meant a code to unlock a special one on battlelog. Yes I would love to own them all but I know thats impossible since I would have to play all day everyday.

#124 ·
Yeah those tags are "real" not virtual. Also got a code for a jet unlock package for bf3. Not real useful at this point

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.