The Evil Within - AVS Forum
Xbox Area > The Evil Within
General Kenobi's Avatar General Kenobi 08:30 PM 04-23-2013
New survival action horror from the creator of Resident Evil.

cubdenno's Avatar cubdenno 12:44 PM 04-24-2013
Watched the trailer at home last night. SCARY!! Looked awesome.

I am not a fan of scary stuff. Movies or games. that stuff creeps me out

redface.gif
Chas821's Avatar Chas821 01:55 PM 04-24-2013
Dude!

Go ask the missus to give you back your "manhood"!!

WUSS!
ahartig's Avatar ahartig 01:59 PM 04-24-2013
"May contain content inappropriate for children"

MAY???? Jesus H, did the rating board even watch this? Are children now defined as just teenagers?
cubdenno's Avatar cubdenno 02:01 PM 04-24-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas821 View Post

Dude!

Go ask the missus to give you back your "manhood"!!

WUSS!

Was not a fan of scary stuff before the Mrs. was in the picture. Give me skydiving or a rollercoaster or white water rafting any day...

I f I wanted to be scared I would go watch clowns or sock monkeys. I sure wouldn't pay to have clowns jump out at me.

tongue.gif
General Kenobi's Avatar General Kenobi 02:42 PM 04-24-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cubdenno View Post

Was not a fan of scary stuff before the Mrs. was in the picture. Give me skydiving or a rollercoaster or white water rafting any day...

I f I wanted to be scared I would go watch clowns or sock monkeys. I sure wouldn't pay to have clowns jump out at me.

tongue.gif
That surprises me, most of us adrenaline junkies that enjoy skydiving and other high octane thrills like horror movies because of the adrenalin derived from fear and suspense. I remember my experience with the very first Resident Evil game, it was just unbelievable. I tried to get into Dead Space but got irritated with all the suit and weapon modifications. Obviously from my sig you can see I love horror and creating my own haunts but for some reason I have yet to re-create the in-game experience RE gave me all those years ago. Tomb Raider did one helluva job merging some amazing horror and gore elements into the franchise reboot, hopefully Evil Within will deliver.
Up
Mobile  Desktop